FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde

Go down

Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde Empty Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:45 pm

This is the RP OOC thread for Ethereal and alexknyde Smile

Back to top Go down

Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde Empty Re: Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

And here comes the painful part... the creation of our world for the RP. Razz

So, what else do we need? We got the plot down already.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde Empty Re: Ritual Broken - Ethereal and alexknyde

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

If you want to outline what the world is like, sure, but I like to just explore it in the RP Smile We need characters too. I'm gonna do that right away Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Name: Elizabet Christenson
Appearance: She has long brown hair with natural red highlights and gray-blue eyes. Rather short and slender, she often is missed in a crowd. She dresses for comfort rather than appearance, and has a round face.

I hope you don't mind the sparse information. I prefer to let the RP discover the characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

OK, so we jump right in. Just one thing to clarify, should we start after they have witnessed the event?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lysander Griffin
Appearance: Stands at a good height of six feet and one inch, Lysander has long black hair that is always neatly combed. His rust colored hues, along with a small tribal marking beneath his right eye reflect an air of calm and mystery in him. He wears light, custom tailored travel clothes to suit his swordsmanship and comfort preference.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Either way is good. It might be easier to start as the event begins, just so we understand exactly why our characters are in trouble and what this demon is like.
And can you start? You came up with the plot, so it feels appropriate to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 pm

It's 4:20am in my place, I don't think I'm up to making a good intro post right now. Very Happy I will however, start the IC after I get some rest. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Wow. We have a ten hour difference. Where do you live? And okay, that's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

It's the weekend at last! Expect the IC to be up and running later on. Probably a couple hours.

I live in the Philippines.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh wow. Smile Heat lol
And I'm looking forward to getting into this RP. I've been waiting patiently Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

I truly apologize, the last days of the week had been like hell . Don't worry though, it's all starting to settle down on my end.

Just need to clear my thoughts and get into the writing mood. Perhaps breakfast would help. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm

lol all good. I have just had quite a few just started RP's lately that have very few replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Razz I'm going to start the IC shortly.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Sweet Smile Found it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down