FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye - Page 3 Empty Re: A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Quite alright. Looking forward to the surprises this story has in store. ^.^

Back to top Go down

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye - Page 3 Empty Re: A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

We both are Smile

So where do you think this RP should end? lol cause I can see it going for a LONG time. Not that that is bad Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

lol, I don't even know. Maybe in some sort of showdown between Rel and Robert where they both have to make a choice of some kind? I have no clue really at this point, lol. But honestly, I do see this going for a while and I'm not bothered by that fact either. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Okay Smile It'll happen when it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey - we are going to be doing 'The Awakening' together as well. Razz I'm looking forward to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Me too! It seems like it'll be a fun story to write. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Yup yup Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Oh my god. A Porsche Carrera GT 2006. I love you. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Why? Did my lack of knowledge about EVERYTHING cars show through? ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 pm

lol no it's just a beautiful car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

I just realised that we completely forgot to load the gun. lol oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Oh. I can go back and edit it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 pm

lol of course. I assume you know how? I can always edit my post too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes, I know how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Ah, I meant, do you want me to go back and edit it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Oh, sure, and I meant know how to load a handgun lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Oooohh, XP Um, I think. You stick the magazine in the bottom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:27 pm

lol basically. It's called a clip with a handgun, though Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Okay, there. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm

yup, saw it Smile great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 pm

-collapses on the ground and bangs head- omg. This is one of those moments in an RP where I am so sincerely happy that we are two intellegent people and are dealing with our characters in a realistic way. I also hate replying, cause something TERRIBLE is going to happen. It has to. lol Cause Rel is going to try and get her out of his life SOMEHOW.

Ugh. If life was this complicated, I would have anneurisms.

Before I continue, I think discussing what's gonna happen would be a good idea lol I know that Rel cannot kill her, he is already too attached, but I know he can make her leave. But his other thing is that if she leaves, she gets caught and that is the end of it. Unless we do the stereotypical damsel in distress thing where he has to save her. Which is lame and wouldn't fit with the rest of the RP.
What do I do???? I'm so conflicted!!! I don't wanna hurt Margot's feelings!! -cries-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:21 pm

lol, I'm not really sure what to have happen. I know the direction we wanted to go with the detectives and hoped to make first Liam and then Gus and his gang a possible obstacle.

And i had a back-up plan for if he did make her leave. The way it went down in my head is possibly Margot does leave and tries to start a new life. I'd thought maybe Liam would catch up with her try to take her with him, but she refuses and gets away when he tries to force her. Then maybe she and Rel reconnect and Liam finds where she and Rel are staying. Runs back and tells Gus. And then my mind skipped ahead to an actiony part with a fight of some kind, where both Margot and Rel are outnumbered, but they kill everybody anyway. The left behind bloodshed, whereever it is would be an added signal and trail for Robert...

It was just a backup idea and I haven't thought it all the way through. =/ Other than that, I'm a bit at a loss for what to have happen in this situation. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm

That plan sounds like it could span, oh, I don't know... a few novels. lol That would take a rediculous amount of time.
I honestly just don't know if there is any way for Rel to let her stay, unless Helen talks Rel into sense.
Oh! Let Margot run upstairs and Helen can call her or something. She is great at making Rel see things properly. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

*shrugs* Yeah, I suppose it would take a long time. ^^;

Alright, I'll have her run upstairs. *thumbs up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Did you want me to edit my post and put that in or were you going to post again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 pm

no no, I'll post Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Just so you know, for now, I've run out of ideas on the side-plot with the detective, so I probably won't post what he's doing again until after their next mission(unless something happens in between then and now to draw attention to Margot and Rel).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Yup yup Smile Of course.

And I'm sorry for being so slow with replies lately. My baby brother was recently born and etc., lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Quite alright. I saw your notice on the Shepherds thread and figured you were probably a bit overwhelmed right now. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:03 pm

lol yeah. Smile This RP always brings me back here, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next