FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde}

Go down

Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde} Empty Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde}

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Serenity stands at exactly five feet and two inches and she weighs about 118 lbs.
She has aqua blue eyes and auburn red hair that reaches down to the bottom of her back and just barely brushes her bum.
Serenity tends to wear fun and spunky clothes in colors like pale lavender and sky blue.
I'll have a picture for you later.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde} Empty Re: Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde}

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Indigo has white blonde hair and deep brown eyes (an interesting combination) and stands at just barely 6 feet. He is lean and stringy like most of his coven, but has a more delicate bone structure, with high cheekbones and gentle looking hands. He can wear anything from modern clothes to very old fashioned, depending on his mood.

Back to top Go down

Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde} Empty Re: Love that lasts eternity {Lamenting_Quill and AlexKnyde}

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm

I feel sort of bad for bringing this up, but you do know that there is a sentence limit on posts, right? Your last post had only 5 sentences, and 10 are required. Also, you shouldn't post my posts in your own. It clutters up space way to easily. If you don't want Kalon warning you, you should go and add more to that last reply and taking the quote out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm

alexknyde wrote:I feel sort of bad for bringing this up, but you do know that there is a sentence limit on posts, right? Your last post had only 5 sentences, and 10 are required. Also, you shouldn't post my posts in your own. It clutters up space way to easily. If you don't want Kalon warning you, you should go and add more to that last reply and taking the quote out...

*blushes* I fix it...
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Thankyou! I know you are new and everything, but someone has to tell you. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 pm

alexknyde wrote:Thankyou! I know you are new and everything, but someone has to tell you. >.<

Not a problem, good to have someone looking out for me Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 am

Sorry I took so long, I wasn't feeling very well, I feel better now.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 pm

no problem Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down