FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seal's Worth OOC - MSurber90 and thecolorisred -

2 posters

Go down

A Seal's Worth OOC - MSurber90 and thecolorisred - Empty A Seal's Worth OOC - MSurber90 and thecolorisred -

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Alright, so I'll be posting the basic plot and the character sheet here - do you want to develop the character sheet as we go along? Or just leave it to be short - and then just manifest the history and personality in the RP itself?

Copying and pasting from before...

Basic Plot

Alrighty! So just to have everything in checks and balances here, I’ll just reiterate the plot briefly. The story starts with a poor peasant girl angering an enchantress for no good reason (or whatever, the reason won’t be explained in the beginning). Out of rage, the enchantress gets so mad and transforms her into a balloon-like seal (the Pokemon I showed you a few days ago – lulz.) as some sort of a curse. Panicking, the peasant girl scurries around town and lands herself in the local tavern, where she meets the broke adventurer, who’s currently on the lookout for some of those balloon-like seals because in certain Kingdom X they’re worth a lot of money. Seeing that HALLELUIAH, the exact seal was before his feet, he (as you said) puts the poor thing in a sack; not realizing it’s the peasant girl. Midway, the curse wears off, moments of shock and tons of arguments, but at the end they both agree to explore various lands, the adventurer trying to pay off his debt, and the girl trying to find the sorceress that cursed her.

We also agreed over MSN that we are both going to contribute in constructing the kingdoms. And as I mentioned, I’ll be working on the peasant girl’s hometown and Kingdom X.

Color's Character Sheets:

Name: Amaria Kyander
Appearance: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs9/PRE/i/2006/053/f/6/Peasant_by_jesse_mudd.jpg

Name: Hooded Figure
Appearance: ???
*(to be later on revealed as the story progresses)
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

A Seal's Worth OOC - MSurber90 and thecolorisred - Empty Re: A Seal's Worth OOC - MSurber90 and thecolorisred -

Post by MSurber90 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:31 pm

I'd like to leave it short and sweet as before.

Name: Marcus Nesme
Appearance: Image
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down