FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Nowhere Soon" OOC

Go down

"Nowhere Soon" OOC Empty "Nowhere Soon" OOC

Post by JohnChristopher Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Welcome!
I'd just like to note this is my first roleplay on this forum so I don't know how well it will turn out. Oh well, now on with everything!
"Nowhere Soon" got its start loosely from two ideas: one by me, and one being The Hunger Games. A teenager wakes up and finds himself in a stadium filled with onlookers and a team around him in middle-ages-type clothing fit for knights. A sword is at his side and he hears people chanting his name. Quickly, he catches on that he is in a deathmatch at the colosseum, or at least a modern-day replica of the Roman one.

Characters are based on the person you want them to be, as this is very informal as I learn about the site and the roleplays on it and is just an idea I wanted to post to test-drive this forum.

Ryan
The main character, played by me. He is completely clueless as to what is happening, and is one of three new people on the five person team "Blazing Phoenix." Not much is known of Ryan as of right now as he seems to have amnesia as to how he got in the stadium, but more will be learned as the plot develops.

"Blazing Phoenix"
This team is a very high-ranked team in the league, as the announcer of The Colosseum will vouch. They have won most season games they played but lost the 1999th championship and lost three of its players in the process before surrendering.
Ryan's teammates are completely the opposite of Ryan: They wish to fight, know how they got there, and are battle trained. Ryan, on the other hand, has no idea how he got to Blazing Phoenix, doesn't remember his training, and wants out.

"Dark Dragons"
This team is the first-place team as of the 1999th chamionship in The Colosseum and has a single new player for the second millenium, a rarity for any championship. The enemies of Ryan have to be strong, and definately ready to fight.

The Colosseum
The Roman version of which this stadium gets its design and roots gives the battles, as well. Fights to the death with weapons of Roman and Middle-Age times is known to be very popular in The Colosseum and it has a history of 1999 championships worth of deaths to back this up. The 2000th is very popular and has the highest profits for the stadium so far, and it so happens that a total of 4 new players out of 10 are in this year's championship, which makes it even better because it means more action and possible bloodshed.

You can be one of the 4 teammates or 5 enemies of Ryan, but the characters are completely yours. Male, female, tall or short, strong or average, customize your player for the Colosseum.
Thanks!

JohnChristopher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down