FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

+2
Silvan Arrow
Eternity
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC} - Page 3 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

Post by Kingmaker Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Well, I finally synched with Josef.

I love your guys' characters. We've got a great mix. We've got the obligatory thieves, the sensitive White Mage, the either way-too-drunk or slightly batshit Heavy Swordsman, and we've got a ton more...

Very Happy
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC} - Page 3 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 pm

I've read the post and I personally had a good time reading it, as well as with the other posts. "Shredded Josef" FTW! LOL!

And some elements simply amazed me.

Cloud and Squall selling their weak-ass weapons! Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 am

Hahahaha...I THOUGHT those two vendors sounded familiar! Cloud and Squall references for the WIN! And Josef's chase scene made me laugh. Great job!

☁ :squall:
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 am

Hah, thank you guys. I just like to add lightheartedness when it's applicable. Anyways, this is swiftly becoming my favorite RP on the site.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 am

Good. After DeadEye (I think he's the last one who needs to post) posts, I'll go on and progress. For a while, every post I make will be pushing us forward. We will come on times though where we slow down and more freely post so that our characters can ''socialize'' a bit more.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Just got off of work. My post is now officially in progress.

EDIT:
Almost done Sweat Drop
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm going to reply tomorrow. Sorry, but it's late and I've got to get up early for shower and whatnot. Later, and good post by the way. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Ah, why thank you.
Sorry it took so long. This weekend I have drill, but they usually dismiss around 4 or 5, and it's a short drive home from the unit. Can't wait to see what develops in the RP while I'm out pretending to work!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat May 01, 2010 10:00 am

Posted. Anyways, you can talk to the cloaked men, ask whatever questions you want now. I'll respond with answers in my next post, and of course, I'll be carrying us onward Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Oooo! Mysterious!

I'm gonna wait to post, since Belnor's only real motivation for being here is because he's TRYING to help a white mage who keeps racing off head-first into danger. Why can't she just be sensible? XD
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

White mage? Be sensible? I have no idea what you're talking about *glances away innocently* Razz

I'm actually about to leave for a formal dance hosted by a campus organization, but I'll work on a post when I get back tonight and get it up either tonight or tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm sure Belnor will have plenty to do to keep Narisa out of danger as the RP continues ;-P
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat May 01, 2010 8:35 pm

To post or not to post... yet. That is my question. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat May 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Post. DO EET. XD
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Haha! Okay, but it might take a while, since I am currently busy. The Mistress' post just nags my muse to no end. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 am

Posted! One spry white mage decides to race off into more potential danger to fulfill her secret diabolical agenda of giving Belnor a hernia Razz. Meh...my muse was being a little stubborn tonight, but it may be because I was multitasking. Also, I didn't think Narisa would be the type to approach the cloaked figures and learn the hard way that her hand would pass through them. Maybe someone else wants to do the honors?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 am

Not Lukhail definitely. Laughing Good post by the way!

In case we decide to keep Al Bhed spoken language as is, this might help.
Al Bhed Translator
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 02, 2010 1:45 am

Hahaha...I actually went and looked up an Al Bhed translator when I read your post. And thanks!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 am

I see you online Plague. Thus, you are obligated to post. DO EET (sound familiar? LOL)
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun May 02, 2010 9:41 am

*Big red exclaimation point pops over Plague's head*

Colonel, I've been spotted!

*buzzing noise from his earpeice* "Give them the post, Plague Snake. It's the only way to complete your mission!"

Roger, Colonel...but what is the mission?

"You've created a time paradox!"

*turns off ear-peice* Ooookay...crazy old guy needs a nap. Consider me at work, Mistress.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 am

Yipee!!!! <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun May 02, 2010 10:50 am

Mission complete!

*is shot*

Grah! *falls over dead*

*Colonel's voice fills the thread*

"Plague? Plague! PLAGUUUEEEEE!"
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 02, 2010 10:58 am

Narisa: *sees PLague on the floor and freaks out* Oh no! Are you okay? *uses Phoenix Down*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

GOD I want to post SOOOOO BAD. All we need now is Kingmaker and DeadEye.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I know! I keep skulking around FOG and refreshing my email to see if someone's posted. Maybe we should send subliminal messages to Deadeye and Kingmaker...

*concentrates*

"Wriiiiiite your pooooosts! Wriiiiiite your pooooosts! DO EET."
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Sorry for the wait boys and girls. My military drill is only once a month, but it's both days of the weekend. Now that I'm home you can rest assured that I'm writing my post. Very Happy

EDIT:
Posted. Short and sweet, but there wasn't a lot of subject matter for me to cover. Sivan just isn't the kind of guy who strikes up a conversation; he'd much rather wait until he's needed before acting or speaking.

Oh, and I (for some dumb reason, I'm terrible at drawing) started sketching a bust picture for Sivan. If I can figure out what I want the face to look like, I may scan and post the picture...no promises though Hmm
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Gahhh!! One more post! xD *Anxious*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm pretty sure I've completely finished the stat board. <3 I might be missing a thing or two, but it'll be complete soon enough.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm

I just woke up, and I was hoping I would be able to post...but Kingmaker has not yet posted...which means eternity can't send us spiraling even FURTHER into awesomeness.

He has failed his mission. *pulls out large sniper rifle* There shall be no forgiveness. *hides in a tower, awaiting Kingmaker*
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

I was on the verge of ROFL with the Metal Gear jokes, but I don't quite get that last one. All things considered though, this RP is moving along at a nice pace. I'm sure Kingmaker will have a great post when he gets the time.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm not too concerned either. Keep in mind Eternity just posted yesterday, and we're already only lacking one. I'd say that's a pretty good pace. I've been involved in one RP in the Casual forum that's been going for months, and the pace fluctuates depending on how crazy everyone's lives are. Plus, it's the weekend. so Kingmaker may have stuff going on (unlike me, who's been sitting in front of her laptop doing homework all weekend while stalking FOG Razz).
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next