FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

+2
Silvan Arrow
Eternity
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC} - Page 2 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Planned on her bumping with Luke but someone else took the role of Knight in Shining Armor. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC} - Page 2 Empty Re: FFX: Resurrection {Closed OOC}

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Mufufufu! Looks like you just lost, dear hero! Razz
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Yep! You totally had me beat. S'okay though I'll get my chances. *grin*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Hahahaha...I'm sure Narisa will provide many more opportunities for the gentlemen to have their Knight in Shining Armor moments, since she's so naive about the outside world and liable to get herself into trouble Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 pm

We're four posts in, and we're already drawing rivalry lines! Good sign for the groups ability to function later on, ain't it? XD
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Aye! This will be a totally awesome ride with a little bit of this and that tossed in the fray. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Updated my CS class and overdrive. Hopefully it will prove useful in complex battle strategies. Without a good defender/tank to distract the enemy, it won't be of much use. Similarly, if the enemy is attacking a weak/dying party member, it will pull the foe's attention off of them! Cool, right?

...right?
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm

I'd be sure to keep his overdrive in mind. That might just save my character's life in this RP one time or the other. Very Happy

Yep! It's cool alright.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 pm

All right, we need everyone to make sure they have posted ONCE, and then I will progress the story a bit.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 pm

In progress right now. I will finish the post before going to bed Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Then I'll either get the following post up, or I'll do it tomorrow; possibly in the morning or tomorrow night. Smile Glad this is going so well. I really lucked up on a good group this time. <3

P.S.: Kingmaker, great posts, but remember that recently the Advanced Section post requirements have hanged to 30 sentences. I don't know if you broke that rule or not, but I thought I'd remind you. I use to be an IC mod, and I don't want you getting in trouble <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 pm

I agree with you, Eternity, that we seem to have a really good group. I'm personally a fan of RPs where the GM keeps a closer tab on things and has the plot more structured like this. I've been in quite a few RPs where they aren't structured and die really quickly; I think the structure helps keep people more on track. Anyway, that's my little sleepiness-induced two cents for the night. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Hmm... I thought it was over 30 sentences. I'll count again, and bulk it up if need be.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 am

Edited my CS one last time. Age and Bio were adjusted to make a bit more sense. Since I'm speaking of sense...I hope this next statement makes sense. (did anyone see the play on words I just did?)

I consider thief to be more of a fighting style than a profession. For some reason I have this mental block that 'thieves' are these eccentric jerks who greedily steal whatever they can get their hands on. This is NOT the kind of character I wanted to play, so when I refer to him as 'vagabond' and 'ruffian' etc, it's more to describe his lifestyle and skill set, not his personality.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 am

No problem. Sadly, I have to stay after today, so we might not be progressing until this evening. But good posts everyone, I'm VERY pleased.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 am

Yay! We has pleased da mistress! *placates*

Now, not to poke holes in things, but I was reading throught the CS's, and noticed something that seems..odd with other facts I've read about the RP.

This is set 300 years after the final battle with Sin, and it's subsequent defeat, right? Cause if so...Etheral's character is 24, and his dad apparantly fought before the calm happened...and just as he finished his training, the Calm came about.

Like I said, not trying to ruin anyone's stuff, but I figured I'd bring it up, cause it confused me.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Was it 300? dang! I thought I read a two digit time span. Now THAT is my bad. Will do an edit right away!

Forgive me, I usually go on FOG in times when most people in my country are asleep. Truly sorry. Sad

EDIT: WAHHH!! It IS 300 alright! *feels bad*
EDIT2: Changes made. Hope that does the trick.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Ha, sorry, it must've slipped my mind. I did read, don't get me wrong, but I must've forgotten myself the time span. Anyways, I'll probably post in the next hour or so.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Sounds good. I intend on posting tomorrow. I'll respond to Plaguewalker's post and continue with any prompts you provide.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:17 pm

After I post, you'll have something else to post to too. Lol, I'll definitely keep you all busy, ask DeadEye.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:21 pm

okay, posted. Action begins very shortly Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm

I know I said I would post tomorrow, but you people just make my senioritis and procrastination infinitely worse Razz

Ah well, my muse wouldn't stop nagging, and I didn't want to hold up Plaguewalker or any of the other players in this RP. Enjoy!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Belnor dosen't like chasing suprisingly spry white mages. Nor does he like mysterious strangers in cloaks. Or random dudes with swords.

He dosen't seem to like very much, does he? XD

And I'm assuming because of the bond Vigil and him share, that Vigil was left unfrozen as well. Lemme know if that needs fixed.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 pm

That's fine. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I will write my post tomorrow. I got home way too late to write something good. Work has kicked my butt this week, but it's Friday tomorrow, so I can stay up late and write. Smile

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, Eternity will always have something for you to do. It's something I absolutely loved about the first iteration of this RP. I squee'd like a little girl in excitement when I found out she was starting it up again.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:21 pm

2nd post in the RP and I feel the rush already.

I could only imagine how hard it was for our characters to chase that man within such a large crowd... and I am thinking it would even be HARDER for one of them who basically danced with liquor.

I am eagerly awaiting for his chase scenario. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Well kiddos, if you feel the rush now, imagine the battle you'll be engaging in within the next two or three posts you make.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Well, he's also the one who's got a HUGE FREAKIN' MACHINA ARM. I'm seeing "Drunken Bulldozer" written all over my next post. But that's gonna probably come in the morning, or late afternoon tomorrow.

I'm not really synching with Josef right now, and when that happens, I make bad posts if I try to write.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 pm

@Ethereal: I feel the same way! I practically squee with glee (haha that rhymed Razz) every time I see a new IC post added.

@Eternity: A battle, you say? Haha...that'll be fun to write with Narisa. Normally I play female characters who charge in with swords and go for full on close combat, but a mage? Well...that'll be a riot, especially since she's never engaged in combat before. (Narisa: "Oh my, am I supposed to fight it? Um...uh..." *whacks with staff* "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!")

Oh man, I should NOT be awake right now. I'm sleep deprived, and that does funny things to my brain... @.@
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I agree whole-heartedly, Silvan! Although, I more so do a little freak out dance, and scramble off to read it at lightspeed. We've got a good crew!

Now let's fly this RP to the moon!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next