FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED]

+4
Gunneh
Bird of Hermes
Loki
Sighlent
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What genre do you hope to see for the better part of this RP?

[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Votele100%[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Votele100%[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Votele10100%[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Voteri10 100% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 8

[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED]

Post by Loki Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Name: Doroga Geddy
Race: Krylox

Eye Color: Copper
Hair Horn Color/Style: Black with only the faintest red hue that is barely discernable and sharpened to deadly points.
Height: 14’0”
Weight: 500lbs
Style: Standard issue uniform for IPR security personnel, specially designed to be worn by a Krylox. The form fitting sleeveless top only accentuates his size and power while his midnight black flesh, interlaced with crimson, serves as a intimidating contrast to the otherwise assuring authority of the uniform.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: A long, red scar stretching from just above his left eye, over his lips, and ending just offset from his chin. The presence of which gives Doroga the impression that he is always sneering or scowling, depending on who is asked, which also gives his glares an almost life threatening impression.
Weapons: A massive maul-like weapon is kept slung over his back. On its own, would be a devastating weapon when wielded by a Krylox, but is designed around a mechanism that emits a wave of kinetic energy produced by the excess power behind the impact. This force is effective at knocking groups of opponents off balance, if not off their feet entirely, when the device is enabled and there is considerable force behind the impact of the swing. Given the raw strength of the Krulox, a shockwave is practically guaranteed in even the most awkward of blows.

At his hip is a large ballistic SMG, specifically designed to accommodate a Krylox’s size and would be considered unwieldy among the other races. Although the accuracy is what one would expect from any SMG, the increased size allows the use of larger, more powerful, rounds. Most of his spare clips contain tungsten rounds, he keeps a spare clip or two of disruptor and explosive rounds should a special need arise.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 am

Great charaters Quakernuts and Loki!!! I mean really superb!!! <3

EDIT: Ok, now we're just waiting on BOH, Anaris, Mel, and Gunneh! Also I added a poll and feel free to openly discuss some things you'd like to see occur during the RP involving your characters! We're always open to ideas as the only thing we've got going is the main plot. Sub-plots are what REALLY make the RP fun though. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Descent Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 am

Like how the characters are coming along! Smile

Also, I vote for all of them, because I think this has the potential to be a great story and every great story needs all of those elements in abundant supply! Very Happy
Descent
Descent
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Name: Zane Kilgannon
Nickname: N/A
Race: Talonian

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Black, Medium Length
Height: Six Feet and Two Inches
Weight: Two-Hundred and Twenty Pounds
Style:

[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 49b27339628ce

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: He has several scars from bullets, plasma and knives, but they are all hidden under his clothes.
Weapons: Zane has four pistols holstered (two plasma pistols in the lower holsters that sit just above his hips and two silver revolvers that sit in the upper holsters on his ribs) and has a katana that looks very similar to Obsidian's that is sheathed along his right leg. He also has a total of ten throwing/combat knives hidden on his person at all times.
Occupation: Both Obsidian and Zane are apart of an elite group of highly skilled soldiers that run under the control of the IPR, this group is known as S.H.S.I, which stands for Shields and Silencers. The group is a very hush, hush sort of deal but, more often then not, they are apart almost every thing that the military takes part in and even things that most would consider illicit activities. Shields and Silencers are pairs raised to fight together from very early ages. Typically they are children who have no families or are very gifted in ways that are considered out of the ordinary. The Shield (Obsidian in this case) of the two is often very gifted in ways of stealth, defense, and are considered highly intelligent when it comes to tactics, they are also able to erect mental forcefields around themselves and their Silencer in times of greater concern. This forcefield can be projected out to more than just two people however, this is highly dangerous for the Shield and can result in death or worse. As for the Silencers (Zane), they are the exact opposite of the Shields. They are very combative and highly skilled in hand to hand combat as well as ranged combat. They are extremely strong and often harbor skills even more unique than the Shields' abilities to erect barriers. Together these to are practically unstoppable, Obsidian and Zane moreso than others. But what else would you expect from the best of the best?
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Cast my vote for all of them, myself. Mostly because I agree with Descent, but also because I love drama and mystery... and I'm a sap for (good) romance. Not that my character will be involved in any romance... ~chuckles~

Which, I'll have my sheet up sometime today. Promise. Just it'll be later, need to get a bunch of stuff done today (outside) before it starts raining again.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm

I am working out my character sheet too. Sorry for any delay. I am making sure the details are right with Gunneh right now.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I'll have my CS up soon as well!
: D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Yay for progress! Now! On an important note:

Would you prefer we start the RP BEFORE or AFTER the crash of the Neverender?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

I vote for before, it'd be easier for me to establish my character's involvement on the ship and give some indication of his personality and behavior.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 pm

I vote before as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

I will go with before as well.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I think going with before the crash will give everyone time to introduce their character properly, as well as establish any prior (or recent) relations (to whatever extent) between characters. Also, almost done with my character sheet. xD
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Ok, so we now have everyone's characters save for Anaris' and BOH's which they are both currently working on so it's only a matter of time before they have them up I'm sure.

In the meantime, I will soon be adding another segment to the first post entitled 'Songs of Relevance' wherein we will be able to create a playlist of the songs we find relevant to the RP. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

'Songs of Relevance' is up on the first post, and when we start the RP majority rules that we will start BEFORE the crash. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Hmm, a lot of the darkwave/industrial stuff I listen to is great for Sci-Fi setting in general. In other words, that background/feel type of song. But... not sure how well that thing will work for me (stupid dial-up!) so... I might come to you two to suggest songs. ~chuckles~
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm

That play-list box is awesome, Sigh!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

We're working on the first post RIGHT NOW! This is going to be awesome, guys!
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 pm

I should have my CS up by tomorrow.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Name: Vespa Rioani
Nickname: Vespa
Race: Talonian

Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color/Style: Silver / Long with bangs
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 120lbs
Style:
[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Vespacopy
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: She has butterfly wings tattooed on the back of her neck. No piercings and few scars
Weapons: Anything she can get her hands on plus a bladed Chinese fan she keeps hidden in her boot.

Background: -working on-
Personality: Vespa is an odd girl. She comes off as perky most of the time, but her mood can turn dark in a matter of seconds. She is a flirt and loves both men and women. Her mouth gets her into trouble as do her sticky fingers. Despite her flaws, she is loyal and rather helpful in times of need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Ka’na Vak’Growlkyk
Nickname: Number 26
Race: Genetically engineered Talonian-Krylox hybrid
Eye Color: Deep golden with cat-like slits
Hair Color/Style: An unnatural light-green with white highlights that falls in thick layers almost like fur usually tucked behind over-sized ears and horns with little else to hold it. She has a very thin braid that is longer than the rest and is tied in with a leather string.
Height: 8‘3
Weight: 297
Style: When she is off-duty, she usually wears a knit gray tank that is a bit too short and baggy olive cargo pants with a belt that only reaches down to her calves. When on duty, she wears deep purple armor laced in a lighter gray hue that is very protective, but light enough to be worn regularly.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: A thick scar that runs from under her right eye and across the bridge of her nose to under her left eye. Multiple piercings in each ear, mainly shiny scrap metal. Bright green almost glowing design that spirals across her chest, back and upper arms and legs contrasting with her bright purple skin-tone.
Weapons: Twin standard-issue military pistols. A scythe that, if a button is triggered on its non-piercing end, emits electricity from its blade. The voltage can be controlled by buttons on the handle.
Occupation: General “grunt-woman” for the IPR; some military position so low that it is not even worth mentioning; does basic security and labor.
[Welcome+Home]//[OOC][CLOSED] - Page 2 Ka_na10

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 am

Name: Xymaux DeFleur
Nickname:
Race: Obaran

Eye Color: Cerulean
Make-up: Light touch of violet eye-shadow and black kohl/nail polish.
Hair Color/Style: Natural color is pure white, though dyed bright red (except for his bangs). His bangs are left to hang freely to the middle of his chest, dyed lightning blue and framing his face. Along the side of his head (temple and behind the ear) is pulled back into a long braid while the rest of his hair is worn in dreads and ‘decorated’ with a few metal coils and bands. Both the braid and dreads reach over halfway down his back.
Height: 5’7
Weight: 155
Style: Black mesh v-neck undershirt, violet (unzipped) hoodie, and a floor-length black leather coat cover his torso (each of these is sleeveless). Urban camouflage cargo pants rest low on his hips. These boots.
Tattoos: Occult symbol over his left cheekbone, altered binary code covering his entire right forearm. Several other undecipherable tattoos, all related to the cult, can be found on his body.
Piercings: Ring in the center of his lower lip, a bar at the outer edge of his right eyebrow, and three small rings in either earlobe, nine along the back, upper slope of both ears.
Scars: A symbol of the cult was lacerated (several times) and filled with soot in the center of his forehead. The identical scarification can be seen on the back of either hand.
Weapons: Twin 9mm pistols worn on either thigh and two kukris sheathed behind his back.

Occupation: Cultist Reaver. Prior to joining the cult Xymaux was studying the field of medicine, making him a sufficient combat medic.

Known information about the Cult: Unnamed, they were a small and at first harmless group of Obaran extremists. Unlike the majority of their kin these Obaran were not seen as peaceful and took on alternative appearances. What happened during initiation is still unknown, though evidence supports failure meant death during the process. In the end the initiates could resist, and enjoy, much more pain than others (it is also noted many of them enjoy inflicting pain). Where as most Obaran reflect a feeling of calm when they enter a room, known as Kaes-raha, these cultist emit a feeling of unease.

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 am

ATTENTION: We not have everyone's character sheets posted up in the opening post! So you know what that means? It's almost IC time! Gunneh and I are collaborating the first post and I'm afraid I've been procrastinating working on that due to some other things. However, please feel free to yell at me all you'd like. Very Happy

Also, please go through and read everyone's CS's and familiarize yourself with other characters as well as your own. This often helps when it comes to details within a post. Anyway...off to work on my post some more. Wish me luck!
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

IC IS UP! However, until Gunneh or I start Chapter 1 please refrain from posting. As you'll be able to tell the Prologue is a flashback that has everything to do with this RP.

Anyway here is the IC:

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/casual-role-playing-f12/welcomehome-ic-t2428.htm#55882
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Yay!

-runs to read-
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am

So that everyone knows, Sighlent is wanting everyone else to post once before she and I continue on our little tangent. So....GO POST! Very Happy

(Sorry Mel...I guess you'll have to wait till we go and interact with your character in his prison cell XD)
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 am

I could be standing guard outside of his cell.

I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet, so I don't know if anything would conflict with that.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 am

I'll have a post up shortly. Just to be certain, there are a few passengers on this ship, yes?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 am

Oh yeah, Loki. The Neverender is a smaller, faster ship, so they make damn good passenger ships as well. Plus, having IPR soldiers on board kinda keeps the denizens in line XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am

Yes, Loki, we aren't the only people on the ship. There is the crew of course, us, and then a couple other passengers who are en route back to Syron.

As for you Hermes, Mel's character is Sid and Zane's captive so it would make no sense for them to be trusting a complete stranger to watch a man who's on death row.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

As for you Hermes, Mel's character is Sid and Zane's captive so it would make no sense for them to be trusting a complete stranger to watch a man who's on death row.

Yes. I just read that. I will place her somewhere.

What's the basic layout of the ship?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next