FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far From Home: The open rp (OOC)

3 posters

Go down

Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Empty Far From Home: The open rp (OOC)

Post by Eternity Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Little10

In the city of Los Angeles, lives one of the most notorious gangs of the modern age. The Black Dragons. Once purely underground, their works have spread up into modern business. They are connected to large companies, this gang has spread their influence across the city. But they are dangerous, and a risk and threat to the people. They are criminals through and through, but sadly they are criminals that have thus far gone unstopped. The cops can't- and won't- do anything about them for reasons that the cops are not willing to step in that deep with the gang, and even then, some of the cops affiliate themselves with this gang. Til this point in time, the Black Dragons has been infamous and unstoppable...

Recently, a young girl has been set free. She's about 18, and was once a prisoner of these heathens. And with her, are all the secrets of the three Gang Lords of the Black Dragons. But they've done horrible things to this girl; she won't talk. She doesn't even know her own name. Corrupt by the torturous ways of the Gang Lords, she's shut down and emotionally broken. But regardless of her state, she still- somewhere deep- holds all the answers.

And you? You are a con-artist. You are a ''vigilante'' of your own accord. You are apart of a group, a group of people with each their own skills. And your goal is to take down this gang, and set the city free of its callous grip. Are you up to the challenge?

-------------------------------------------

A few short rules.

-I'd prefer we have adult players. I'm going to put 17 as the minimum age your character can be. Your character can go up to... hm... 45. There, a little leeway age-wise.
-Your characters do not have to be from the ''hood''. They can be from wherever they please, and in any situation. But your character also has to have some reason to want this gang gone.
-You are a con-artist. Please, act like one. You are set on a goal, and apart of a team.
-You should understand the rest of the basic FOG rules.

--------------------------------------------

Character Sheets:

Code:
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]

[u]Occupation:[/u]

[u]Personality:[/u]

[u]Skills:[/u]

[u]Secrets:[/u] (as in the kind that can get you locked up and stuff, things that can be used as blackmail kind of)

[u]Weapons:[/u] (and no bazookas and grenade throwers)

[u]Brief History:[/u]

[u]Appearance:[/u] (either a realistic picture or good description)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My characters:

Name: Lily Takashi/ "Red"

Personality: Very quiet. Red has been emotionally shattered, best said. She flinches and whimpers at most things, and doesn't speak unless spoken too- if even then. She doesn't like to be touched but she won't push someone away if they do, only show the slight distaste and sorrow for the action. Red thinks like a child who has been beaten for breathing- because she takes all blame for all actions, and acts as though all hatred, anger, and mishap is caused by her somehow.
She is a soft soul, but a torn one as well. Red easily comes off as abused, alone, and afraid.

Skills:
Stealth: Red is amazingly good at staying unbelievably quiet and sneaking around. Though she usually only uses this skill in her flee from the Black Dragons.

Weapons: None at the moment.

Brief History:A normal and vibrant girl- the epitome of Lily Takashi around the age of fourteen/fifteen. She had rich parents, a nice home, and a so-called perfect family. Social and perfect, this child was a wonderful and beautiful creature... But all good things come to an end.
-
When a deal goes bad with her father's underground connection with a new drug called Cavelix, a large underground gang begins a hunt to take back due on him. What they find is a beautiful young woman, his daughter, who would be the perfect thing for their businesses.
Three men, each a head of something large in the street world, kidnapped Lily Takashi, and held her hostage in their cellar.
-
For two years she was kept a slave; beaten, raped, abused, and used as an experiment and advertisement for three bosses of the Black Dragons. When all was lost, one of them- Max, head of identity transactions, allowed her to be free. He gave her a thin wallet with 100 dollars, and a memory drive that held videos of her torture, as well as documentation of illegal actions and business. It was the evidence she would need to put the three thugs away.
But Red had lost herself in the never-ending captivity.
And her newest challenge was just escaping- with the three bosses hot on her trail...

Appearance:
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Waiting_for_what_by_X_seven

============================

SIDES:

Ace / 1 of 3 Gang Lords, runs the Prostitution Industry
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Franklin-1

Jack / 1 of 3 Gang Lords, runs the Drug Industry
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Kid-cudi

Max / 1 of 3 Gang Lords, runs the Crime and Identity Industry
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Ufcguy

Kiwi / Red's kitten
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Kitten

=================

All right boys and girls. Let's go.

~Eternity

P.S.---- Since there is only one open position for the group of ''con-men" at the moment, I'm trying to figure a way that more people can be involved if they'd like. I MAY take one or two people to play as Black Dragons along with me, since I'll be playing all the Gang Lords and as well some other parts. Though, like I said, I won't take many for this position, and you should PM me first if you are interested in playing this part.

Last edited by Eternity on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Empty Re: Far From Home: The open rp (OOC)

Post by Gunneh Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:02 pm

The team is my area, foo'! Here's the deal, kiddies: You work for me now! Well, not me so much as my character, James Wilkenson (character sheet pending). You are all skilled in the ways of the con, the best of the best, even, and you've got a new job: To help Lily Takashi take down the gang that ruined her life.

Problem is, James has his own little memory drive with enough information for anyone who finds it to take down the team and get them all sent to prison for a very long time...or worse. Now, I've already went ahead and got three of the four available team positions filled. Here they go:

1. Hitter - Elric Gharial
2. Grifter - HJW
3. Thief - Cold
4. Hacker - *AVAILABLE* I'd prefer to have a male character in this position to keep things coed (I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy XD)

As far as I know, there aren't any other open positions, but that doesn't mean that miss Eternity doesn't have something up her sleeve. Just keep in mind that this is one of the -many- incarnations of this RP, I just decided to throw my own little bit of *oomph* in there.

*What I Need On Your Character Sheet*
-Secrets (The ones that you can get in serious shit for, not "I stole a nickle from my mom when I was three.")

Give me one or two of these, please. Note: These are the things that will be on James' memory drive, so this is the stuff that could take you down. Give me some good stuff!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: James Wilkenson

Personality: It's not cocky if you can back it up, now is it? As far as James can tell, he and his team are the best at what they do, and the best part is that no one suspects a thing. He has a sense of confidence that is almost always present, and there's almost always a smile on his face. Easy to get along with, but quick to anger in stressful situations.

Skills: Is a very skilled grifter himself, but due to his injuries, he tries to sit back some of the time for fear that he'll hear an earful for trying to over exert himself from one of his team. Is an elite marskman from his time in the CIA, decent at hand to hand and he's damn good at swinging that cane of his like a club.

Weapons:
- Smith and Wesson .40 ([link])
- Walking Cane ([link])

Brief History: (Coming Soon!)

Appearance:

Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Caine

Last edited by Gunneh2113 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 pm

All right. Now people who do already have spots, I need you guys to fill out character sheets for me. Thanks guys.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank J Wimbleton Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Jane Lancaster, although she is generally called... Jane Doe.

Personality: None. That's right -- none. Jane can be everyone and anything. From happy, bubbly and cheerful to depressed and aggressive, nobody knows what her true personality is. When not on a job, however, she prefers to remain on neutral ground. Not unkind, but not loving. Not cheerful, but not depressed, not merciful nor cruel.

Skills: An incredible actor, Jane can make you believe anything she says, including lies, up to the point of being able to fool a lie detector test. She can tell when anybody else is lying, unless that person is more skilled in the art than she is. Aside from that, she knows a lot about humans and how to gain information from them in return, be it through pity or intimidation.

The latter goes hand in hand with her fighting skills. While she is not very strong, Jane knows very well how to incapacitate opponents with the use of pressure points and counter-attacks, has limited (but sufficient knowledge) about the use of fire-arms, and is highly skilled with (throwing) knives.

Weapons: At the moment, a custom-made butterfly knife, designed to fit into her hand perfectly, made for rapid slicing (mostly across the neck and wrists) if absolutely necessary, and three throwing knives.

Brief History: Born in London, Jane moved, with her parents, to LA when she was 7. Her father said he was a lawyer, although Jane never fully believed him, as her mother would always act oddly whenever he said that, or talked about all the work he had supposedly done. And Jane has a knack for knowing when people lie. She always has.

When growing up in LA, Jane ended up hanging out with the wrong crowd. During high school, she was involved in multiple illegal activities, including drug dealing, shoplifting and bribing cops with a little of this, and a little of that. She didn't really want to, but she was too deep in the shit to back out now. As it turned out, she had become more of a tool to her 'friends' than an actual friend and when she did try to escape that life (by avoiding them and blocking all contact with them), they came for her after a few weeks, unwilling to let someone who knew so many of their secrets walk around unwatched.

However, she had picked up some skills while with them, including the use of balisongs, better known as butterfly knives, and some aspects of Ninjutsu, the 'art of the ninja'. They came to her house when she was alone, and her father was out to work. She turned all the lights off and made it as dark as possible, giving her a small chance of survival -- she knew the layout of the house. They didn't.

However, sneaking from room to room, remaining undetected, her father came home. Several gunshots were fired as Jane hid under her bed, and when someone crouched down by it she lashed out with her butterfly knife, thinking it to be one of the thugs that had killed her father.

But it was her father. He had killed the thugs instead, and before Jane knew it, she had sliced both of his wrists and his neck open, 'causing him to bleed like crazy. He had no chance of survival. He would have bled to death before the ambulance arrived. With his dying breaths, he told the façade about being a lawyer was all fake, something Jane already knew. He had been a hitman. That's how he was capable of dispatching the thugs, and he could have protected Jane, if only she had told him what was going on...

Jane fled. Not knowing where to go, and left only with a desire for vengeance and a name of the gang the thugs belonged to (the Black Dragons), she offered her services as a con-artist to the highest bidder: James Wilkenson.

Secrets: Was accidentally responsible for the death of her father; this could lock her up for 'manslaughter'. Her other, more 'innocent' secret is using her body as a bribe, something she is highly ashamed of and never speaks about.

Appearance:
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Green_Blonde_Hair_by_kuebicore
Her appearance is not fixed, though, and she sometimes colours her hair and does her make-up differently or gets it (her hair) remodelled to fit a certain assignment. This is what she normally looks like -- or at least, wants to.
Hank J Wimbleton
Hank J Wimbleton
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Last edited by Cold on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Name: Derek Mitchell

Personality: He's super cocky, with everything he does. He has virtually no self doubt, whether it's in a fight or on the dating scene. When he enters a room all eyes are on him as he flashes a winning smile. His confidence is but one of the many good qualities he has, he also happens to be witty, charming, and decently smart with an IQ of 138. The only real problem he has is his temper. When someone does something that particularly pisses him off, like hitting him in the face or just being a general jackass he goes a bit nutso. He finds it hard to stop in a fight, often beating them past unconsciousness.

Skills: Great kickboxer, good at eliciting certain reactions from people, dependent on gender. With girls he can make them swoon and lose concentration, while he finds it incredibly easy to piss men off. He considers both of these talents, of course.

Secrets: Led a few of his best friends to their deaths in a gang war.

Weapons: His powerful arms and legs. And a 9mm beretta when he needs it.

Brief History: Derek grew up with an affluent family in The Hamptons, and until he was 8 he was okay, mainly. But then his little brother was born. Until then his parents had absolutely fawned over him, but now it seemed like they had nothing left for him. He went through on and off depression until he was 16, getting into fights at school and becoming a real toughguy. He joined a small gang of other like minded suburb kids and for a while they all thought they were tough shit. Until they met up with a real gang, and Derek being the cocky bastard he is, challenged them to a fight. A few of his best friends, people he and his parents knew, died. His dad had a governor's election coming up so Derek was disowned, and he moved out at 17. He was given enough money to live in a nice enough place and support himself as a club bouncer, and his dad bought him a car, but otherwise he was swept under the rug. Later he found out that the gang he had went against were the Black Dragons and he now uses them as a focus for the inferno of rage that's always just under his surface.

Appearance: http://matrick001.deviantart.com/art/Feigning-Interest-004-115215195

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank J Wimbleton Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Eternity wrote:Okay no more females, lol, we're getting overwhelmed. Let's keep this even. So far we have three females and one man. Poor poor man.

This was all pre-decided... at least, my gender was. Blame Gunneh!
Hank J Wimbleton
Hank J Wimbleton
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Oh. Dammit Gunneh. He doesn't tell me anything.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Dammit, I got messed up and forgot! lol Well...one more guy and the whole thing is even, woman, so you can leave me be Razz
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 am

So, I've been mulling over one of my ideas, and I think I like this idea. Now, let me discuss my plan. I think that it'd be interesting to have a person or two on the Black Dragons. I'm going to create another character, a secondary boss or such that works under the Gang Lords, commands a couple of the people. I'd like a character that can work with this said person, or something.

I'm probably going to create two secondary bosses, and I'd maybe either like a third secondary boss, or just a thug to work alongside them.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Black Dragon Members
((Not the Gang Lords))

Name: Betty Buleski / "Betty Bullets" / "Betty"

-Jack has hand-chosen this boss, for multiple reasons. The most dominate of these reasons is he gets more bang for his buck. Betty's a vicious one, to say the least.

Personality: Betty is a wild fresh woman. She's got a stern act about her at most times, and believes she's the best at what she does. Yes, she's cocky at times. But she's got a dangerous side to her. She loves to play games with people, loves to set traps, and play games. She's a toying woman, with a strange sense of pleasure.

Skills:
-Aim: The girl's got aim, best said. And a mean trigger finger. They don't call her Betty Bullets for nothing.
-Trap: The girl can set up a trap for even the biggest catch. She's nonchalant most of the time, which can easily draw prey in like flies.

Secrets:
-Betty has been to prison for reckless endangerment and position of illegal substances with the intention to distribute.

Weapons:
-(2) Semi-Automatic 9mm
-(1) Hunting knife
-(1) .45 Magnum

Brief History: She joined the Black Dragons at the age of 13. She was there when there wasn't much to see. She got in via sex, selling her body for money at first. Betty then, after a couple of years, got promoted to a dealer. She dealt drugs, and after that, she dealt death. When Jack came to power in the drug industry, she became his favorite. At first she played as his minion, then his bodyguard. Now she's his secondary boss, and a tough one at that. No one can't say she hasn't earned her place in the Black Dragons.

Appearance:
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) StylingWildWomanBeauty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Justin Briggs / "Buster"

Personality: He's cold and cruel. He loves his women and his alcohol. Buster is quiet and observing. He doesn't say much lest he needs to. Otherwise, Buster is just an average guy- or so it seems.

Skills:
-Buster is a ''pimp'' part time, having a good hold of women around him. He knows how to play the seduction game and knows how to get into a woman's head. He says all the right things at exactly the right time.
-Buster is a very good hand-to-hand fighter

Secrets: Buster is the one women go to when they start prostituting. He has a lot of dirt on him because of this.

Weapons:
-(2) Glock 23

Brief History: Buster has always been cool and heartless. He got into the Black Dragons by being friends with Ace. He grew up with Ace, and thus shares a lot of similar interests. He joined the gang when he was 22, and recently became Ace's secondary boss.

Appearance:
Far From Home: The open rp (OOC) Fnl1001052aj2
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm

When will this start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down