FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris

Go down

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris Empty [Insert Title Here] UncommonerxAnaris

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 pm

This is for Uncommoner and myself.
Comments are welcome here in the OoC, but do not try to join!

Well, we can plan here and I'll put up Anaris's profile.
:3

Back to top Go down

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris Empty Re: Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am

Bwa-ha, I found it without getting lost in cyberspace. Time to drag up dear old Eli and see about breathing some life back into these two crazy kids.
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris Empty Re: Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 am

Alright. So...

Want to make the plot something like this::

The Guardians broke up after some tragic accident, thinking they would never seen one another again. Its been a year since this happened and none of them have stayed in touch. Anaris, the winged angel, has been living in a nearby city, still carrying on her Guardian duties. While on an assignment she runs into an old flame and friend...

That would be Ellian and then we could go from there. Sound good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 am

Sounds most excellent. I'm gonna take a minute to get a new profile updated for Eli so we have some stats to go by since the passed year or so.

Plot-wise: Despite the high hopes of those involved in creating the team, inner turmoil and strife reared it's ugly head after just a few short missions of the super-hero team. A crippling defeat at the hands of similarily-supered evil-doers left some of the team dead and the rest scattered far and wide before that very same group ended up destroying each other. Ellian dropped off the face of the earth without word or warning days after the Guardians were officially disbanded and hasn't been seen since. Despite the best efforts of every Hero-registry department in the city, the young man slipped free from the public eye and left for his own designs, only to return a year later to his old city and stomping grounds. Imagine his surprise when some local trouble brings one well-remembered winged goddess streaking from the sky and right into his lap, almost Razz
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 am

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris A20f240a6a59c2d25bc91a3e3eefc555

Name: Anaris [abandoned her last name]
Race: Human
Ability: Flying with wings and Electric Manipulation

Small Bio:
After the Guardians split, Anaris found herself sad and lost with Ellian. Even though they had known each other a short time, they had gotten to know one another well and the angel had feelings for the male. Slowly, she made herself get over him and go on with her life. She has been living in Eden, trying to keep her city safe.

----------

Sounds good to me. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:49 am

Whispers In The Dark :: UncommonerxAnaris Scryed4rq5

Name: Ellian 'Eli' Bower, Aka Agro

Appearance: Nothing special or spectacular. A little over average height at 6'1'', with the athletic build of a sprinter drawing to long arms and legs. Brown eyes are always guarded, and hair of the same hue is close cropped and trimmed tight to stay simply styled. A straight year of struggle and strife has left him toned and lean, subtle strength easily seen in the sturdy set of his deceptively simple appearance.

Personality: He was always the quiet and unassuming sort in school. Calm, reliable, a bit stand-offish but a good-hearted guy who was well-liked by everyone. Since discovering his abilities his normal distance and natural insecurities made his shy streak worse, and being so different from 'normal' citizens never helped at all. A hopeless introvert who is more likely to criticise himself over anyone else, a year spent surviving on the mean streets of senseless thugs hasn't done anything to boost his sense of self-confidence as much as others would think. Still, a straightforward mindset and unshakable resolve guarantees that in times of crisis he's as strong as the stone he sculpts to his will. Just don't be surprised to see him second guessing his every move after everything is already over.

Abilities: Terra-kinesis. Ellian commands mastery over the very earth and stone that surrounds him, shifting and sculpting it as if it were alive and imbuing it with his own will. Constant practice and application has increased his amount of control to expand his reach into the earth almost twice as far as before (two-hundred feet or so now). Able to read the vibrations fed into his feet from the world under them, Ellian is able to stay aware of anything that keeps contact with solid ground. Man-made composites are unnafected by his will, leaving him unable to control anything more complex than natural iron-ore: steel and even more complicated composites are beyond him.

Small bio: Thinking he failed his team to an unforgivable degree Elian disappeared into the thick forests surrounding Shadow Pines, his original home. Bit by bit the city lost more and more of itself to the powerful underworld factions vying for control despite his effective efforts to single-handedly stem the flood. Finally he was forced to flee and sought shelter in Eden, the closest and largest city. Thinking that the sprawling metropolis would be free from the turmoil he left behind at Shadow Pines, it didn't take long for trouble to crop up and deposit him right in the path of an old and very fond friend.

Last edited by Uncommoner on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:51 am

Yay!

: D

Alrighty...
I'll start working on the IC very soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:06 am

No rush, buttercup. As excited as I am about dusting off these two again, I won't be the man with the whip. Well, not unless you ask nicely Cool
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Ahhh, finally. A chance for Ana to get herself snagged in the name of science. And a chance for Eli to make up for dogging right on out of town by tearing her out of there Ninja Disappear Seems like good opportunity to use some of those plot-points we never got a chance to use before.
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Oh yeah.
I sort of planned on Ana getting captured by a Monroe scientist soon.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Lawls, good plan sweetheart. By the way, I'm searching through all the stuff from TWB and RPGuild to try and find all those banners you and Ravy put together for me. I think I've got them all... Except for my favorite ElixAna one. Green background, the two of them caught in each other's arms. Ring any bells, because I am foaming at the mouth trying to get it again.
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:10 pm

You never cease to amaze me, babeh. Now I can finally make a sig worth writing for.
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:16 pm

;]
Its what I'm good for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Wake up, Ana :3 So, which one should we do first? Evil monroe mad scientists with an eye for pretty girls? The terrible two who wandered after Ellian like stray puppies wanting more sausage?
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

I'm thinking we should do the evil guys first.
Maybe the two after Eli stop him while he is on his way to save her or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Best if both Ana and Eli are there to help each other, or Eli's gonna get trounced again XD Why not start with the science nuts first and throw the two baddies in after she's rescued. Mmmm, that way Ana could return the favor and pull his butt out of the fire.
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm

sounds good. I'll work on a post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down