FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Empty Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Alas the Mountain Whispers

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Wolf_b10

Alas, the mountain speaks again. Beautiful whispers tell me of the winter's passing. Yet as silence falls, the sound of wolves foretell the spring's coming...

The mountains are a home, a captivity. A reserved area where man has not yet taken over. The Orchid Mountains are home to many animals and plants. To finches and crows, to mountain lions and lynxes, onwards to hyenas and wolves. But deeper than the beautiful scenery and the sweet vegetation, is the life of an organized group, a pack of wolves.

Inside of which is a calming nature, and a strict rule. The pack along Suvac (a central mountain along the line of the Orchid Mountains) are a quiet and hidden secret amongst the rest, a pack of werewolves.

But drama is on the verge of eruption, as a set of male wolves prepare to break away and start their own pack, and the Alpha's daughter, Flo Cocheta, begins to have a sense of adventure that can draw more trouble than they can handle.

But amidst this all, does Flo find herself tied in a tight place. What if she were to fall in love with an outsider? But at once, the leader of the new pack wants her to himself, seeing her fit to make a perfect mate for a growing pack- trying with all mights to eliminate the original Cocheta pack as it once was.

------------------------

My character.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Im_mei10

Name: Flo Cocheta
Race: Werewolf
Family/Pack: Cocheta

Personality: Quiet and curious, analytical even. She's very wise and strong, yet adamant- and like many young wolves- naive. She's always snooping and getting into danger, and finds herself usually pinned in tight situations. Caring, she seems a perfect daughter at times, and a powerful woman able to cast a strong rule over the Cocheta pack when her father cannot.

Wolven Strength: Speed- Flo is an impossibly fast runner, and has a lean slender shape that allows her grace and haste.
Wolven Weakness: Endurance- Flo is not a fighter. When attacked, she is left weak, and has a very hard time fighting back.

Wolf:
Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Wolf-c10

- - -
Wolves have three forms. A human form, a wolven form, and a middle form. The middle form is called the Beast, or the Werewolf. These are only for the older wolves, or the more strengthened wolves. Also, renegade or rogue wolves are known to have beast forms.

HOPES I CAN FIND SOMEONE FOR THIS <3

Last edited by Eternity on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Empty Re: Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Oh, some other things.

-They can be in either human or wolf form at will. But to be in their Werewolf/Beast forms, it must be a full moon.
-The Cocheta pack is mostly in their wolf forms, unless they are negotiating or having meetings.
-The terrain of the Orchid Mountains is vast. I shall explain:

The Orchid Mountains

-A series of five mountains, all in a oval-shape that overall forms a line of sorts. Between these five mountains is a thin valley, common for campers and sight-seers. The valley has a river going through its center, and has lush greenery and short thick trees- a few willows naturally sprouting sporadically about. Along the mountain bases, the trees get taller, and the shrubbery begins to thin down. Waterfalls are popular here. But as the mountains move upwards, many platforms and caverns exist, as well as more waterfalls and small streams. The land shifts, and goes up into a cooler landscape along the mountains' higher edges. At the tops, snow exists, but it is not uninhabitable. It is known to the wolves as the 5 Points of Exile, meant for exiled wolves who are punished or temporarily ejected from the pack. The Cocheta pack lives along Suvac, one of the more larger (in a wide sense) mountains. This mountain is more populated with blossoming vegetation and waterfalls than the others. Along the lower sides, are more caverns and rocky areas. Suvac is a very beautiful place, but because of its odd and maze-like terrain, not many humans travel there- making it a good home for the werewolves.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Empty Re: Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity

Post by Rendition Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:10 pm

I'll definitely be up for it Eternity!

Give me a little to come up with a character sheet.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:18 pm

YESSS !!!

*does the happy dance*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Istockphoto_4588184-proud-young-guy

Name: Siegfried Greenspan
Family/Pack: Cocheta, for now.

Personality: Strong Willed and very straight forward in his dealings. Seig doesn't take shit when he's given it, making sure that people understand he's not a person to be double crossed, or taken for granted. He can be a very good person though, always doing what he deems is right in his heart, feeling that there are things which should change and others which shouldn't. He treats others as equals unless they prove they should not be.

Wolven Strength: Strength - Seig is the strongest wolf in the pack, maybe even stronger than the current leader. He can do nearly any and every daunting task which is thrown at him with ease.

Wolven Weakness: Speed - He is agile, or quick on his feet, but at no point is he as fast as a number of the other wolves in the pack. His bulk does get the best of him at times, but he is moderately fast for his size.

Wolf:Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity 1136193571brownwolf
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I love him! I'll start the IC shortly. Very Happy

A side character I should've put up earlier.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Robert10

Ahiga Cocheta
Family/Pack: ALPHA - Cocheta

Wolven Strength: Endurance- He can usually outlast any other wolf in battle, regardless of how strong. He's tough and his will power alone can carry him through grueling situations

Wolven Weakness: Speed- Ahiga usually attacks with all out forceful attacks, and isn't as hasty as some. His fighting style is based upon power and survival, instead of speed and true tactic. Because of this, he can be slow or can be caught off guard too easily. With old age, comes the heightening of his weaknesses.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm

More characters from the side.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Steven10

Vick Santo
Family/Pack: Cocheta
Rank/Favorability: Commoner of the pack/ Highly Favored

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity 667492f56746c6629d84c74d5fd83364

Takeshi Ragnar / Goes by "Taki"
Family/Pack: Ragnar
Rank/Favorability: Alpha's Son/<-- what do you think?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm

So you're throwing in a new pack? Or is that just another member which = Ahiga's son?

I'm trying to come up with a half way decent post... Your have been blowing mine out of the water and I'm trying to pick up on my end of the bargain here. xD I'll have a post up in like 10-15 mintues.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

lol no way! I've been intimidated! You are, most honestly, one of the best roleplayers I've ever been partnered with :3 It is wonderful roleplaying with you!

AND No, Takeshi is going to be of a pack, the Ragnar pack, which will reside on another mountain across the valley. He will come into play later.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Takeshi = nothing to do with the pack that will be born from the members of Cocheta that split from Ahiga's rule.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Alright, I believe I understand!!

Does that mean we'll be doing a time jump at one point?

Wait, Im like in a million places at once right now xD rofl. So he's ahiga's son?

Please forgive me, I litterally woke up like 5 minutes ago... Couldn't watch Young Guns 2 all the way through yet again!
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 pm

lol OKAY OKAY.

Takeshi doesn't exist yet. Not in the story, at ALL. He's NOT apart of the Cocheta pack, and has no relation to Ahiga. He is of a totally different pack of wolves across the valley, that the Cocheta rarely have trouble with. It won't be a time jump for a while, but I just threw him up here, because he will be coming into the story line soon.

so relax.

Takeshi no exist right now XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm

LOL

I figured there was gonna be another guy where Seig was gonna rip his head off ;]. The one thing you've got to watch out for with me - I over analyze like... everything x.x One of my many character flaws xD.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:30 pm

WELL

You never know what I have planned ;]
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Ooohhhhh, that is quite true ;P
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 am

you know it XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:20 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm

that's friken' beautiful :O
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:24 pm

I'll be back in a little while! Going to see Transformers 2 with my brokshies XD

Can't wait for the next post, ITS TIME FOR SOME BLOOD XD
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 pm

There will be a fight scene, I promises.
It be sooo soonz Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Hmm... I'm debating what to do... I was thinking about Seig getting so pissed off that his Beast side ends up showing up, and he goes ape shit and does some damage to people around the pack, like stragglers at the festival grounds and such... Or something else... I could totally see going back, getting him to wake his friends, and they totally begin the rebellion, and in the process messing up Vick a tad bit...

BUT ANYWAYS! XD I'm really lost on what to do... Hell, there are a lot of things I can see Seig doing right now, but I'm not sure if i should or not.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Well, hinters hinters hint!

--
Vick is waiting at the cavern flat with about four of his buddies, ready to rough you up a bit to get their point through.

Go forth and post now love!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 pm

So he's already out in front of the cavern before I get this post up?
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Yeah, just notice when you get there that Vick and his buddies are waiting for you Wink
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Alrighty :}

Gonna let him get scuffed up a bit prior to letting go a little bit, haha
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 pm

SHWEEEEEEEEEET >:3 I'm so excited <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 pm

<3 SAME HEREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Both to soothe my boredom, as well as demonstrate better the landscape right where everything is taken place, I decided to get photographic in this bizatch XD jk.

Anywayz! So I demonstrated to you the spring. Here's how I envision the meadow, just short of where the cavern is.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Mountain_trail

If you were to go straight into this picture, and go into that set of trees, you'd begin to go downhill. That would be the side that goes down the mountain. Now, if you were to go left, you'd be heading towards the rocky grove and would wind up at the spring (Spring previously demonstrated). From this angle, imagine that you are in the center of this small clearing. Behind you some ways is a set of rocks that act almost like steps, and lead up to the Cocheta Cavern.

Alas the Mountain Whispers: Rendition/Eternity Namsan03

This is the rocky grove. Imagine that heading upwards and to your left, that you'd be heading back towards the small clearing before the cavern. If you were to follow the downward slope to the right, you'd wind up at the spring. Of course, the rocks aren't just in one small area, a stretch of the path looks like this.

The cocheta Cavern will come soon.

I'll have a post up in ten minutes, but I think my internet just f***ed up and deleted my current one... X(
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Here's the best pic I can find that is close to what I imagine for the outside of the cave. Imagine the stretch of the platform to be longer than what this pic can demonstrate, and ignore the stupid writing on the cave rocks. Also, I would think the color of the rocks to be darker. The cavern mouth might reach upwards just a little more too. And there would be trees in the background.

So yeah :3

Cocheta Cavern Entrance
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next