FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0 Empty Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0

Post by Baker Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 am

Baker wrote:
Escapades of the Common Thief

The shroud of darkness covered the city with the perfect cover for a job. Hard to believe a bustling city could be quiet on a Wednesday night. Another gunshot fired into the air, “Freeze damn it!” The shouting was just getting annoying now, another jump above a dark alley and it would be golden. The drop spot was just up ahead. With a quick glance to the right and left an expletive was mumbled as the drop wasn’t here yet, and here came the fun.

“Finally, he we are, finally.” A pistol could be seen in the hand of a police officer, “Come on, it’s over, put your hands up and I’ll take you in.”

“But good enforcer of the law, do you really think it is over?” The man slowly raised his left hand, tipped his cap with his right with a smile. “You really think I would give up this easily?” The man stepped back right off the edge of the building. The officer stood dumbfounded for a moment then smiled stupidly while looking over the edge to see a pair of tail lights into the distance.

The hay in the back of the truck didn’t make much of a soft landing. Theyerd sat up and knocked on the window, which the driver pulled open at the sound.

“You really couldn’t find something softer?”

“It’s not important. Did you get it?”

“You really think I would risk falling off a building if I hadn’t gotten it? You know damn well I never give up on a job of this magnitude.”

Theyer smiled and pulled a golden chain out of the inside pocket in his coat. Its shine itself was a thing of beauty, but what was on the end of it was the real prize, a locket, with a key inside.

“What’s the key for Theyerd?”

“You’ll see, you’ll see.”

The truck stopped at a small, roadside gas station, Theyer jumped out of the back, "Thanks Jim." He shouted and proceeded behind the building. He smacked a nearby trashcan three times, and a door opened in the station, leading into a small tunnel.

"Ah, home sweet home, here I come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is a story about a gang of thieves, there is a distinct plot line I have, but I would rather it remain somewhat of a surprise for the members. I will limit this RP to four more people, and I will talk about adding someone in for a special role once we get into the RP.

So, I am looking for anything that people would think would be useful for a gang of thieves, there can be a muscle man, spy, demolitions, planner, the generic things will work, but you can be anything as long as I approve it.

So, anyone interested? Smile

Okay, so, that was the original interest check, recently I have gotten a little bit more interest from some people about it. I decided to answer more questions and make the setting a bit more clear.

The setting is in the south eastern part of the United States, in the present day, so, nothing changes as far as weaponry or technology. It is a city we are living outside of, but it's not LA or New York size, just over 75,000 live in it or so. I haven't decided on exactly where it is, or the name of the town, but it is the south eastern part of the US near the Gulf of Mexico.

The generic character spots I would like to fill are

Leader : Myself
Planner : RedPen
Scout : Miss Dagger
Demolitions :
Strength :

Those do not all have to be filled for us to start, but it would be a nice little foundation. If you have any original ideas, please present them to me, I would love to have something different as well.

I'll make a whole new OOC and IC as well when I am ready.

Last edited by Baker on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0 Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0

Post by RedPen Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:00 am

IM INTERESTED BAKER!!!

RedPen
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0 Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check 2.0

Post by Baker Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 am

lol, cool. Need other people now.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm interested too. Probably as scout, but I'd first have to be sure I've gotten the idea for that right.
I'm new, but I hope you don't mind. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 pm

As long as you can write a decent length post, I'm fine Smile Nooo problemo, just need a few more people.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 am

That's shouldn't be a problem. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm

I WANNA PLAY MY-

Imean...I wanna play my grifter again, Baker.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

m'kay, I'll have an OOC up soon, possibly tonight
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC

Do I even need to say it's the OOC? Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down