FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC

4 posters

Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC Empty Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC

Post by Baker Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 am

Baker wrote:
Baker wrote:
Escapades of the Common Thief

The shroud of darkness covered the city with the perfect cover for a job. Hard to believe a bustling city could be quiet on a Wednesday night. Another gunshot fired into the air, “Freeze damn it!” The shouting was just getting annoying now, another jump above a dark alley and it would be golden. The drop spot was just up ahead. With a quick glance to the right and left an expletive was mumbled as the drop wasn’t here yet, and here came the fun.

“Finally, he we are, finally.” A pistol could be seen in the hand of a police officer, “Come on, it’s over, put your hands up and I’ll take you in.”

“But good enforcer of the law, do you really think it is over?” The man slowly raised his left hand, tipped his cap with his right with a smile. “You really think I would give up this easily?” The man stepped back right off the edge of the building. The officer stood dumbfounded for a moment then smiled stupidly while looking over the edge to see a pair of tail lights into the distance.

The hay in the back of the truck didn’t make much of a soft landing. Theyerd sat up and knocked on the window, which the driver pulled open at the sound.

“You really couldn’t find something softer?”

“It’s not important. Did you get it?”

“You really think I would risk falling off a building if I hadn’t gotten it? You know damn well I never give up on a job of this magnitude.”

Theyerd smiled and pulled a golden chain out of the inside pocket in his coat. Its shine itself was a thing of beauty, but what was on the end of it was the real prize, a locket, with a key inside.

“What’s the key for Theyerd?”

“You’ll see, you’ll see.”

The truck stopped at a small, roadside gas station, Theyerd jumped out of the back, "Thanks Jim." He shouted and proceeded behind the building. He smacked a nearby trashcan three times, and a door opened in the station, leading into a small tunnel.

"Ah, home sweet home, here I come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is a story about a gang of thieves, there is a distinct plot line I have, but I would rather it remain somewhat of a surprise for the members. I will limit this RP to four more people, and I will talk about adding someone in for a special role once we get into the RP.

So, I am looking for anything that people would think would be useful for a gang of thieves, there can be a muscle man, spy, demolitions, planner, the generic things will work, but you can be anything as long as I approve it.

So, anyone interested? Smile

Okay, so, that was the original interest check, recently I have gotten a little bit more interest from some people about it. I decided to answer more questions and make the setting a bit more clear.

The setting is in the south eastern part of the United States, in the present day, so, nothing changes as far as weaponry or technology. It is a city we are living outside of, but it's not LA or New York size, just over 75,000 live in it or so. I haven't decided on exactly where it is, or the name of the town, but it is the south eastern part of the US near the Gulf of Mexico.

The generic character spots I would like to fill are

Leader : Myself
Planner : RedPen
Scout : Miss Dagger
Demolitions :
Strength :

Those do not all have to be filled for us to start, but it would be a nice little foundation. If you have any original ideas, please present them to me, I would love to have something different as well.

I'll make a whole new OOC and IC as well when I am ready.

I'm getting really lazy with my topic making. Anyway, this is the OOC I said I would make, so, here we go.

Pretty much traditional character sheet format, but i'll lay it out regardless.

--------------------

Name:

Appearance: (Please put either a paragraph or a picture with a small description. We can't tell how tall they are from a picture.)

Brief History:

--------------------

I already have some spots saved from the people who have posted interest. So we have 4 people total.

I would prefer we filled at least one more spot before starting, either demolitions or strength.

If anyone is interested, just say so here, I probably won't check out the interest check again.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC

Post by Gunneh Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Name: James "J" Pascoe

Job: Grifter (Con-Man)

Description/Bio:

Spoiler:
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief 2.0 OOC

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 am

Name: Rachel Summer

Appearance and Brief History:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss Dagger on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 am

I'm interested...
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Cool, just present what you want and all, ill look it over and such when i can
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Deal.

I'm thinking Demolitions.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RedPen Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Cayden Crawford, also known as 'C' or 'Cay'

Job: Planner

Appearance: Cayden has long autumn red hair which she normally wears in two plaits either side of her head and blue eyes which stand out against her pale skin. Being a red haired person naturally seems to mean that she comes with pale skin, something which Cayden personally hates. Along with this, her face seems to be painted with numerous reddy-brown freckles.
C stands at around 5'6 in height and has meat to her bones. Despite everythng she's gone through and having to survive on the streets for years, she's maintained a healthy looking figure through pickpocketing and stealing food - skills that she learnt from an early age.
Her typical attire that one can find C in is a strap top and torn, loose fitted jeans. If it's cold, you can often find her wearing an old black hoodie that she's had for many years now, since she stopped growing at around the age of 16.

Biography: Cayden has never known her father. All she was told by her mother was that he was a low life piece of scum that she didn't need to get involved with. Not that her mother was much better, she was an alcoholic and addicted to Heroin finding them more important than her young daughter. Because of this, Cayden was allowed to pretty much run wild around the streets and easily became accustomed to gangs and crime.
It was at the age of eight though when social services got involved and took Cayden away from her mother and into foster care. C didn't like it one bit and refused to co-operate with them and find a good family that would set her on the right path in life. She wanted her mother and freedom. No matter what foster family she was put with, or in what home, Cayden continuously caused trouble and ran away.
When Cayden was 15 her mother died of a drugs overdose. It had a devastating effect on C and in anger she ran away once again, though this time was never found. Already having the skills of pickpocketing and thieving, C did pretty well by herself. She learnt how to plan things and go about them without getting caught. By 19, this skill had got her involved with a gang and she'd been there ever since, making them her home and family.

Hey Baker :3

RedPen
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Woo, 2 more people put up their char sheet and we will be all ready to start, probably sunday will be when I next have the chance to write up the IC unless those people get them up really quick
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

M'kay, so I'm itching to get this started, so I may put up an IC tonight regardless of characters. You will have to submit your character and get approved before posting. You will be able to post after I do if your character is approved, there is no order, but do not overpost please, no double posting either, though I hope that would be a given.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

My post higher up updated with my char. It's not complete yet, but mostly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Miss Dagger...you REALLY didn't have to post up the same sheet as me XD Mine was copied from another roleplay, and I'm lazy, so all you really need to fill out is the one that Baker put up.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Very true, sorry for the misunderstanding, all you had to do was my basic, simple as hell, 2 year old could fill it out, character sheet lol
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 am

But I wanted to! ^^ It makes me think on the character, but I might ignore some of the things, actually I'm probably mostly finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

M'kay, I'm starting the writing now, for those who have been in this before (Gunneh and RedPen), I'm gonna try to start the first post off a bit differently, can't promise anything if I get lazy though.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Heeey, look, it's the IC Very Happy

It's long and probably full of errors (I didn't proofread besides spelling) but it should suffice. GET POSTING.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 am

Woo, two down, two more to post then we can get this thing rolling
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 am

Took away a little from the character sheet, not really added anything new, so it's basically the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 am

Cool, nice post Miss Dagger Smile Only need RedPen to post now, she said she would have something up before bed.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 pm

*bows* Thank you, thank you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 pm

m'kay, ill post tonight hopefully
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

woo, we are off to a decent start hopefully we can keep it, i got all of next week off so ill be formulating some things in my free time. So lets keep this going ladies and gent Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

so, ill probably put up a quick post tonight to set up RedPen since i havent had much time to talk with her about planning and such, which i hope to do soon
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Posting now <.< well, getting one up in like, 20 - 30 minutes
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Pooooooooooost
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 pm

okay, so, i'm not gonna let this die this time, so I need to know who is still in this or not so i can make the appropriate adjustments, ill be home later tonight to decide what I am going to do.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm definitely in. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm

It's nice to see a post, when RedPen comes back, it should be her to post, I can throw something up there after her.

I will need someone else interested, but they will need to only contact me about it as it will be a set character and will not come in until after this Job. Whoever wants to do this, you will be able to be creative as in background, specialty, don't care, but I will explain to you what the role will be and I will need some guidelines. If you think you know someone that can do this, please contact me.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon May 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Woooo, I posted xD
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down