FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check

4 posters

Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check Empty Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check

Post by Baker Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 am

Escapades of the Common Thief

The shroud of darkness covered the city with the perfect cover for a job. Hard to believe a bustling city could be quiet on a Wednesday night. Another gunshot fired into the air, “Freeze damn it!” The shouting was just getting annoying now, another jump above a dark alley and it would be golden. The drop spot was just up ahead. With a quick glance to the right and left an expletive was mumbled as the drop wasn’t here yet, and here came the fun.

“Finally, he we are, finally.” A pistol could be seen in the hand of a police officer, “Come on, it’s over, put your hands up and I’ll take you in.”

“But good enforcer of the law, do you really think it is over?” The man slowly raised his left hand, tipped his cap with his right with a smile. “You really think I would give up this easily?” The man stepped back right off the edge of the building. The officer stood dumbfounded for a moment then smiled stupidly while looking over the edge to see a pair of tail lights into the distance.

The hay in the back of the truck didn’t make much of a soft landing. Theyerd sat up and knocked on the window, which the driver pulled open at the sound.

“You really couldn’t find something softer?”

“It’s not important. Did you get it?”

“You really think I would risk falling off a building if I hadn’t gotten it? You know damn well I never give up on a job of this magnitude.”

Theyer smiled and pulled a golden chain out of the inside pocket in his coat. Its shine itself was a thing of beauty, but what was on the end of it was the real prize, a locket, with a key inside.

“What’s the key for Theyerd?”

“You’ll see, you’ll see.”

The truck stopped at a small, roadside gas station, Theyer jumped out of the back, "Thanks Jim." He shouted and proceeded behind the building. He smacked a nearby trashcan three times, and a door opened in the station, leading into a small tunnel.

"Ah, home sweet home, here I come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is a story about a gang of thieves, there is a distinct plot line I have, but I would rather it remain somewhat of a surprise for the members. I will limit this RP to four more people, and I will talk about adding someone in for a special role once we get into the RP.

So, I am looking for anything that people would think would be useful for a gang of thieves, there can be a muscle man, spy, demolitions, planner, the generic things will work, but you can be anything as long as I approve it.

So, anyone interested? Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah, I might want to be part of this rp Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check Empty Re: Escapades of the Common Thief Interest Check

Post by Gunneh Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

You know I'm in, Baker Very Happy I want to try this stuff out lol Can I use that grifter idea I had before?
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

See, got fans already WinkRazz Sounds cool, this one Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Gunneh, you will probably have to remind me of that idea lololol, not too keen on the memory thing, but just need 1 more person and it'll be all good Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Hello Kiddies, Ill have the OOC up by tomorrow night hopefully, sorry, been a bit busy with things. Ill be around.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 am

That's okay Smile Will see it when it's there Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 am

Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

So, I hope everyone has checked out the OOC, and maybe even have some characters up soon >.>
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KT_Tonguetied Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm interested =D
KT_Tonguetied
KT_Tonguetied
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Sorry lol, I think it's kinda dead now, but could restart it up sometime if we got some dedicated people Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down