FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey into the Abyss Interest Check

+2
Shadow Moonseye
Baker
6 posters

Go down

Journey into the Abyss Interest Check Empty Journey into the Abyss Interest Check

Post by Baker Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Journey into the Abyss

You are supposed to be the best. That is why they sent you here, to the small town of Rener. Rener really isn’t the typical place for the best fighters on the planet, but this isn’t your typical job. The people and mayor of Rener, South Dakota have been reporting and seeing strange things lately, and some claim that there is a portal to a place where nobody knows in the woods outside. The government finally decided to investigate the complaints.

The town of Rener is quiet when you enter, slowly the people come to greet you until you meet the mayor, and the others, the others sent to help with this investigation. You all exchange pleasantries before going to meet the mayor. The mayor explains each of the complaints he has heard from his people.

Apparently the people of Rener have seen demons, many demons, and souls, all supposedly coming out of this portal in the woods, not even 500 meters outside of town. The mayor sends all of you to investigate the portal.

It just looks like a rip in the air, like something took a claw and slashed a hole into the atmosphere, that’s all it is. It was just black, the portal seemed to grow more active the closer you got, each of you slowly get closer, weapons drawn and ready, but it was a worthless ploy. When you all got within a few feet of the portal, it disappeared. The investigation seemed worthless now.

You were all ready to go back when you notice something, the moment you turned around, the town was gone, the whole thing. No buildings, no noise, the whole town disappeared. The air was colder, darker, and seemed to be a different feeling all together, like the world had grown empty. Then suddenly, a rattle was heard from the bushes, a being, seeming to be half scorpion, half man ventured into the open. “Well, well, looks like we have another bunch of stragglers, Welcome to the Gates of the Abyss. You’ll probably be here a while.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, to answer some questions, everyone in this RP will either be some form of human fighter, whether it be by government or personal gain for glory or a Demon. The Demon role entices that you either be one of riddles, puzzles, and solving or one of strength that we have to fight. Either way is fine for me, but I am looking for about 3 full fledged demons. The amount of humans will be determined by the amount of people that are interested in this.

The Abyss that the Scorpion Man speaks of is hell, in this story, hell is an almost exact copy of Earth, except stuck 2000 years in the past, and is obviously full of demons and souls of all the “sinners” on Earth. The point of this RP is to get through hell and back to Rener in one piece, all while defeating demons, monsters, and closing this portal. I was hoping I would be able to do this soon, maybe get it started up in a few days.

So, anyone interested?
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Journey into the Abyss Interest Check Empty Re: Journey into the Abyss Interest Check

Post by Shadow Moonseye Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 am

Well good sir, I do believe that this has caught my interest. I rather think that I'd like to join, if that is permissible. I could provide both a human fighter or a demon.

Possibly both, if that was required of me.

So, yes, I'm interested.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Journey into the Abyss Interest Check Empty Re: Journey into the Abyss Interest Check

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

Cool Smile That would be fine by me
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 am

Awesome! Very Happy Lets hope we get some other people here soon.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 am

I'm in. No questions asked. I can provide a demon, and a humie as well.

Let's go to hell, shall we? I'll pack us a picnic lunch!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

I will join thee on this picnic in hell.

I would love to play a demon. What are demons like in your setting?

Because I must...

"Tonight, we dine in Hell!"
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 am

Well, there isn't going to be much limitation on the demons, all I ask is no god moding and that demons represent what they did in life
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 am

Also, if you are a demon, you can choose to have a lair or such, and you can describe that in detail in your character sheet if you choose to do so. and by the way, I'll be playing a human myself, also various NPCs
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Falciferum Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am

I'm up for it baker, we've already talked. It took me a while to post, I've had some other stuff going on and I just found this.
Falciferum
Falciferum
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

Yeah, forgot to tell you I put it up last night lol
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 am

Ill get an OOC up soon, hopefully this afternoon
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am

Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 am

This still open to people?

I was thinking of playing a psychic human.
>_>

Not like a telepath/telekentic, but like a real life psychic kinda deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah, still open, Go ahead.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

If your vstill looking for people, I would like to join this. Always liked the whole idea of wandering into a place where reality is completely useless.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Sure, just look at the OOC and get a character.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down