FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey into the Abyss OOC

+3
Bird of Hermes
Falciferum
Baker
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Journey into the Abyss OOC Empty Journey into the Abyss OOC

Post by Baker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am

Journey into the Abyss

You are supposed to be the best. That is why they sent you here, to the small town of Rener. Rener really isn’t the typical place for the best fighters on the planet, but this isn’t your typical job. The people and mayor of Rener, South Dakota have been reporting and seeing strange things lately, and some claim that there is a portal to a place where nobody knows in the woods outside. The government finally decided to investigate the complaints.

The town of Rener is quiet when you enter, slowly the people come to greet you until you meet the mayor, and the others, the others sent to help with this investigation. You all exchange pleasantries before going to meet the mayor. The mayor explains each of the complaints he has heard from his people.

Apparently the people of Rener have seen demons, many demons, and souls, all supposedly coming out of this portal in the woods, not even 500 meters outside of town. The mayor sends all of you to investigate the portal.

It just looks like a rip in the air, like something took a claw and slashed a hole into the atmosphere, that’s all it is. It was just black, the portal seemed to grow more active the closer you got, each of you slowly get closer, weapons drawn and ready, but it was a worthless ploy. When you all got within a few feet of the portal, it disappeared. The investigation seemed worthless now.

You were all ready to go back when you notice something, the moment you turned around, the town was gone, the whole thing. No buildings, no noise, the whole town disappeared. The air was colder, darker, and seemed to be a different feeling all together, like the world had grown empty. Then suddenly, a rattle was heard from the bushes, a being, seeming to be half scorpion, half man ventured into the open. “Well, well, looks like we have another bunch of stragglers, Welcome to the Gates of the Abyss. You’ll probably be here a while.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, to answer some questions, everyone in this RP will either be some form of human fighter, whether it be by government or personal gain for glory or a Demon. The Demon role entices that you either be one of riddles, puzzles, and solving or one of strength that we have to fight. Either way is fine for me, but I am looking for about 3 full fledged demons. The amount of humans will be determined by the amount of people that are interested in this.

The Abyss that the Scorpion Man speaks of is hell, in this story, hell is an almost exact copy of Earth, except stuck 2000 years in the past, and is obviously full of demons and souls of all the “sinners” on Earth. The point of this RP is to get through hell and back to Rener in one piece, all while defeating demons, monsters, and closing this portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheets

Human:

Name:

Appearance: (Picture /and/ sentence description. preferred. If you can't find a picture, write a damn good paragraph, no just pictures please)

History: (where you came from, why you came to Rener, all that.)

Demon:

Name:

Appearance: (Same deal as Human, picture and paragraph preferred)

Powers: (Abilities, all that.)

History:

There we go. Quickly put up, so not very descriptive. Ill work on more things later.

Character List

Baker: Xavier Johnson

Falciferum: Abaven Kaileir

Hermes: Azazel

Shadow Moonseye: Sid Palmmer

quakernuts: Harris Welfor and Krull

Last edited by Baker on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Journey into the Abyss OOC Empty Re: Journey into the Abyss OOC

Post by Falciferum Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Name: Abaven Kaileir

Appearance: Abaven is short, to be frank. He stands at around 4' 5”, but wears it proudly. Other than his abnormal height there is nothing else noteworthy about Abaven's appearance. From his black hair that shines like metal in the sunlight, to his black shoes that stick out of his black, priestly robe, he is completely average looking. His face holds nothing noteworthy to speak of either, his entire being resonates mundane.

History: Abaven had an average childhood, he was taught in the ways of god from a young age, and believes strongly in them. At the age of six he was baptized in Rener, his hometown, and by 18 he had risen to priesthood. Studying the scriptures was all he lived for, which made him strong spiritually and mentally, but left both his physical and emotional needs unaccounted for.

When the portal in which demons resided in, and burst fourth from sprung up in town Abaven attempted to close it with holy chants and rituals. As he approached the portal a beast appeared. A man with spider legs rushed at him and smashed its arm into him. He flew backwards. His entire body was flung against a house. It toppled over from the sheer force of the blow. And Abaven blacked out.

He came to the next day, disoriented. A problem was stirring in his head. He could remember everything from his past, not only the important and recent memories. They fumbled around in his brain, tripping over one another, all vying for a spot in the front of his mind. They all passed through his train of thought and he became confused. Memories of old controlled him at times, at others memories of things he didn't remember ever seeing before took over.

Each thought brought him into the moment of when it happened. Forcing his mind to become child-like, or to convert itself to a teenage point of view. He did not know how to control it, nor did he know why this was happening. All he knew was that it originated when that beast struck him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Avdimi

Appearance: Avdimi typically walks around in a human-like form. Blond hair blankets his head, always pulled back to keep it out of his eyes, though a few strands wiggle out of the rest and flop lifelessly about his face. On the back of his head a giant feather wobbles with his movements. A tattoo adorns his right eye, and purple lipstick always graces his lips.

Avdimi wears completely ornate clothing, most of which holds eccentric color and lavish patterns. Polka dots and stripes clash clamorously with each other all throughout his garb. Under his more visible clothes, skin tight cloth hugs his torso and legs, colored bright yellow and dark blue respectively. A glove, almost the same color as his undershirt, always grips his right hand, never coming off. Red pants reach down like shorts on the right leg, and reach the length of a typical pair of pants on the left. Boots complete his ensemble, his right is white while his left is black and covers up more of his leg.

Powers: Avdimi has power over the mind, and can create hallucinations in others minds. This will elaborated upon further during the RP.

History: As a human, Avdimi was a court jester, which is clearly displayed through his clothing. During his time serving his king he began to notice the problems that plagued most people. He had nothing better to do when not entertaining but to observe the mundane rituals of human life. Common problems seemed to subjugate every aspect of their lives, if only for a time. For the entirety of his life as a jester he studied these people and their problems, and though he had an always-happy face on the outside, the problems of others bogged his brain down.

During the last years of his life, Avdimi set about to writing his life's observations down in a book for the whole world to read. After two years of ceaseless writing he completed his book almost fully, but this came at a price. Those two years drove his mind to the point of insanity, he broke. Went insane. All of the writing he had worked on in the past years was destroyed, burned by his own hands. All he had now was his mind, and all of the mad, asinine thoughts that went on inside of it.

The ending of his life was one filled with grief and suffering. Nothing could be done for his mind, he was an ancient man, and no one would care for him. An old court jester was all he ever amounted to being, to most. The only escape from this life for Avdimi was killing himself. One morning he ended his life. Hung himself from the rafters of his attic. Sun streamed in from the window, and shone on his limp feet.

After his mortal life Avdimi went to hell. The insanities at the end of his first life earned him a spot as a lowly demon. He had next to no power in the hell that he now called home. It seemed he was in the same spot as he had been on earth.

Only after 300 years of waiting did Avdimi make a name of himself in Hell. A human had entered through a portal, and wandered around the depths of he abyss for a time. Avdimi found this poor soul and began to play a game with him. The human, thinking he had gotten lucky, joined this game. He knew naught what Avdimi had planned for him.

Avdimi's mind game drove the man to insanity, the same point that he had been at before he killed himself. The man who wandered so carelessly into Avdimi's path faced the worst fate that anyone could think. He killed himself, just as Avdimi had done so many years ago.

This murder struck the greater demons as one of vast skill. Forcing a man to kill himself took immense intellectual power, and understanding of the human psyche. Avdimi was given great power, and would no longer be a simple demon scum. Over the next few-hundred years he progressed his power, and knowledge of the human mind even further and became a demon of great prestige.

Last edited by Falciferum on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Falciferum
Falciferum
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 am

That's good with me. Accepted.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:02 am

Name: Xavier Johnson

Appearance:
Journey into the Abyss OOC The_Stranger_II_by_venaya

Xavier stands at the slightly above average height of 5'9". He has a light shade of brown for his hair color, with a hint of both green and blue in his eyes. As in the picture, he has a beard and mustache, both trimmed to a short length, not very thick. He usually is seen wearing a suit. The hat he is wearing in his picture is not present on him at the moment, he left it back in Rener on the helicopter that brought him in.

History: Xavier grew up in the slums of the big city, learning to fend for himself in a cruel world was something he was taught at a very young age. His straight forward personality makes many he meet question his character, but he never really has had a history of trouble, he just has always told everyone how he thought it was. Eventually working out of the slums, Xavier made it to the police force, taking courses in Criminal Justices in college. He slowly moved up the ranks, even at his young age.

Eventually through his years of experience and training, Xavier was chosen to be promoted from the Police Forces to work for the government. This is how he made it to Rener, it's his first job as a government agent, it wasn't supposed to be a big deal, the bosses just wanted Rener to stop complaining, they could have never even dreamed of what has happened in the small little town.

Xavier carries around a nine inch knife, and a standard issued Glock 22, though rarely uses the gun. As he said in the Academy when he was learning about guns, "Sir, blades don't run out of Ammo."
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Azazel
Appearance:
Journey into the Abyss OOC Abduxu10
Powers: Pyrokinesis, seismic shocks and a piercing or seducing cry.
History: Azazel is known as the standard bearer of the Abyss. She carries the flag of hell in battle and heralds the coming of the demon army. However, she hasn't been called to do that in years. Originally from Africa, not a whole lot is known about her past other than a few old tales. She is enigmatic and is known for less than telling answers and her puzzling tongue. She has been sent to welcome those who have entered through the portal and watch their every move.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

Works for me, accepted.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Added Character List into the Top post of the OOC
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Sweet.

And just to let you know, before I can get my character done for this rp, I need to get my character sheet for Emoria finished up. They've been waiting on me for ages so, it's got to be done first. But, I should have it done today, so I'll be cracking out my character for here tonight or tomorrow most likely.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Not a huge hurry. That's fine with me.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 am

M'kay, hopefully more people post their characters soon, would like to get this started before I leave for my trip next week. Ill be able to post then, just very little.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 am

Am I allowed to have both a human and a demon character, or am I only allowed one or the other?
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 am

I can answer that! Least, I think. I know that both me and Plaguewalker are making a human and a demon, so I think you should be able to do the same.

(sorry if I'm answering this when I shouldn't, Baker. I'm just trying to be helpful.)
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 am

Well, I guess you can, but that should be the last demon accepted. Need more humans.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 am

Name: Harris Welfor

Appearance: Harris stands at about 6'2, built strong, fast, and agile. Underneath the helmet and suit, Harris is white skinned, blond haired, and green eyed. Many scars litter his body and his face, none larger than two centimeters in length of diameter. They are well healed and barely show in the right light. His blonde hair used to be cropped close to the scalp, but is now grown down to civilian length just above the eyebrows. Harris's face is rough and calloused from years of hard fighting, and a stubble of a beard is just starting to show. He never cracks a smile, and to hear him tell a joke is like winning the lottery. Usually not one to get chatty with the locals, he never takes his suit off in public nor does he remove his helmet unless the circumstance calls for it. Therefore, his supposed teammates have yet to see Harris's face.

History: Harris was a street kid growing up in the slums of New York. Raised by kind parents in the wrong neighborhood, Harris eventually ended up with the gangs, but retained strong connections with his parents and family. Despite their warnings that he was going with the wrong crowd, Harris worked his way up the chain of the gang leadership, and was just about to take over when he witnessed his friends, gang members, slaughter a family and their children because they belonged to a rival gang. Thinking about his own family's safety, he fled from the gang, and raised enough money to ship his family to Buffalo, quite a few miles away, where they still live today.

Deciding that the gang life wasn't for him, he enlisted with the U.S. Army a few days later at the age of twenty. Scoring high in training excercises and surving more than his fair shair of firefights, Harris was quickly promoted to Sergeant, and noticed by a shady group of individuals. They approached Harris under the banner of NAIR, North American Infantry Research. They wanted him as a test subject to implant a new type of special forces soldier. They continued to talk to him, and when he asked why he had never heard of them, they simply answered; "We don't exist, and if you join us, neither will you." Talks continued, but Harris eventually agreed, and joined up. A few days later, Harris was watching the news, and found out that he had apparently been killed in action by Insurgents in the middle East. He was officially dead, but unofficially he was working with some of the brightest minds and deadlest killers that North America had to offer.

NAIR put Harris through extreme training excercises that were ten times the difficulty of the United States Army, but eventually got around to mastering these excercises. Once the NAIR scientists were convinced he was as fit and able as he was going to get, they explained the next part of the program. Harris was to be strapped down on a table, and have a cybernetic implant imbedded into his brain. The scientists told him that this would enhance his reaction times, increase his vision, and overall, make him a better soldier. Reluctant, but able, Harris carefully agreed. After Implanting the device, Harris was sent on a few missions with squadmates he didn't know were even in the program. After several successive missions, Harris started to notice something. Whenever they gave an order, he felt compelled to complete it no matter the cost. It was true, in the military you followed orders, but this felt more like he wasn't even concious of what he was doing. He found out more later, during a risky mission to the Russian capitol of Moscow.

Their mission was to infilitrate a large house in the center of the city, and eliminate a potential security risk to the United States and it's neighbors. Harris and the others followed without question, and quickly cornered their prey into his house. Upon entering the house however, they found he had his entire family over for supper. Intel had told them that he was the only security risk, and that his family had no idea who or what he really was. So, upon bursting into the house with guns aimed directly at the target, screams from women and children disoriented Harris, but he found and killed the target anyways. Lowering his gun, the family of the target was screaming and crying over their lost family member. It was here that Harris found out the implant wasn't just to improve him, it was to control him.

The order came over the comm. "Leave no survivors." Harris, for the first time in his life, didn't want to follow the order. They wore no insignias, they were wearing masks, these people would never be able to tell who or what country had just killed their father/brother/uncle/cousin/son. Yet, even as these thoughts went through his mind, he felt his hands raise the weapon up. He was not choosing to do this, his body was choosing for him. Even as he fought the impulses, he knew it would be no use. He watched through the eyes of a killer as he, and his squad, gunned down every man, woman, and child in that house. He could do nothing, yet he felt like he should have done something.

Upon returning to the bunker where NAIR housed all their research projects, Harris kept his new found information a secret. If they knew he knew, they would do something to stop him from what he was planning to do. Grabbing a couple packs of C4, claiming it was for training excercises, he planted them secretely in the bunker's reactor core, and then marched to the administration office. Harris walked straight up to the man who had ordered him to kill innocent civilians, and stared him dead in the eyes.

"What is it Harris? I'm a busy man!" Harris continued to look at the man, but said nothing. Instead, he pulled the pistol from his holster, and before the man could order him to put it away, shot him three times point blank in the face. Immediately alarms went off, but Harris knew what to do, and he kept saying that as he hit the button to detonate the C4. Later in life, Harris found out the U.S. government blamed the explosion at the bunker as a faulty self destruct mechanism, and NAIR was officially shut down by the higher up that no one knew, or what his position in american politics and military was.

Harris didn't remember what happened during the explosion. Training must have kicked in, and he must have booked it out of there, but next thing he knew, he was lying in a hospital bed somewhere in Utah. From there, he knew his only skill was ending people's lives, and took up a job as a gun for hire. Which is how he ended up at the portal. Someone with enough money hired him to go to the portal and extract anything useful that they could use to maybe tip the scales in their favor. What they meant by that, Harris didn't know or care, he was simply there to get paid.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Krull

Appearance: Standing at a menacing eight feet tall, Krull is the very vision of blood and slaughter. His heavily muscled physique and massive horns jutting from his head and shoulder only give off the aura of brutality that this Demon can accomplish. No one has ever seen what is underneath his head wraps, nor have they ever seen him out of his armor. It is unsure if he is truly 100% demon, or some sort of half human, half demon spawn character.

Powers: Necromancy, Blood Rage, and Telekinisis

History: No demon really knows exactly where Krull came from, or from which of the Demon clans he was actually born. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere towards a relatively large demon clan of warriors, and quickly took over leadership. What that means, is that he killed anyone and anything that happened to get in his way. Once his leadership was established over Clan Krull, he quickly set his warriors into a battle march, slicing a bloody path over a certain area that Krull deemed necessary. Once the march was over, Krull had successfully destroyed three lesser clans, and a large one by the Warlord Jas'kar, who was defeated at the hands of Krull himself.

Over the years, Krull set himself up as one of the most powerful warlords of the region, and his territory was nearly twice the size of the next closest clan. Also, he now owns one of the most dedicated clans the Demons have ever seen. This is not because they respect him, it is because they fear him. His battlefield prowess and his limitless cruelty and brutality make sure that when demons see him marching down the battlefield, they shake where they stand. Krull keeps continuing conquests over certain periods of time. He would go to war with closest clans, destroy them, and then allow enough time for new clans to take over and strengthen themselves before marching once more. His goal is not total domination, simply blood. His respect for an enemy is based solely on their ability to fight, nothing else.

Krull has heard of the portal, and how little fleshy things continue to walk through it to their land. He has killed many of them, but it has been absolutely no challenge. He doubted the ones he killed even knew what fighting was. However, he is interested in what is on the other side, and is marshalling his forces to make a war march through the portal. He is waiting though, to see if anything worthy of fighting comes through that portal first, and then he will deem it worthy to enter the portal and start another conquest.

Ok hopefully this works, and if we get too many of one side, I can easily take one out for you guys.

Last edited by quakernuts on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Blast! You beat me to the first soldier, quakernuts! Razz However, I do believe that my soldier will work just fine as is. Infact, we can get a nice little rivalry goin on.

Also, Baker, If you think we've got too many demons, I can drop my demon and make a second human. That could easily fit in with what I already have planned for my current human character. Also, I need to do a bit more research, but I will have my character up at somepoint today.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Can I still make a demon and a human, or just a human?
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Shadow Moonseye: That's fine with me,

Plaguewalker: I would prefer just a human now.

quakernuts: Accepted.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 am

Okay, I am starting this tomorrow night, whether people are ready or not. The people who are ready shouldn't have to wait anymore, and I won't have time to start it past tomorrow.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 am

Here's my first character. She's gonna be my main, so I'll try and get my second character done soon. Hopefully before this starts. Anyways, sorry it took so long, and I hope everything is good. Let me know if something needs fixed, Baker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sydney “Sid” Palmmer

Appearance:
Sydney stands at 5’10”, cutting an impressive figure in her armor. Years of constant military service have strengthened her body and mind; her muscles are well defined and it is easy to see from the way that she carries herself she knows hoe to take care of herself. Her body is covered in scars of various shapes and sizes, all tokens from her career. Starting at her shoulder and winding down her left arm is a complex tribal tattoo, in simple black ink and on the inside of her right bicep is a small brand that reads USMC. Spreading across her back is a tattoo of a figure cloaked in black with skeletal wings spread wide, cradled in its arms is a dying body partially covered by the United States flag, and below the image the words “Service in Death” can be read. Her ice blue eyes are underlined by thick lines of black grease paint, and her dark brown hair is buzzed close to her skull.

Underneath her armor she wears standard military issue fatigues, a dark grey tank-top as an undershirt, black fingerless gloves, and black combat boots. She carries with her a M4A1 combat rifle, M9 handgun, a 12 inch combat knife, and a standard military grade survival kit.

History: For all intents and purposes, Sydney Palmmer is dead. Eight years ago, she died in an IED explosion; her burnt and mangled remains were sent home to her family. A small private funeral service was held and she was buried in an small plot at her hometown’s graveyard.

She was born to unknown parents, given up for adoption shortly after birth with nothing but a name. She bounced around from foster home to foster home for the majority of her young life, never finding a home and family that she was compatible with. When she was twelve her luck finally changed, and she was adopted by Ellen and Roger Palmmer; who had a young son--Cole--of their own. Cole was two years younger than Sydney, and after an initial period of suspicion, the two bonded quickly, becoming nigh inseparable.

They grew up together as best friends and siblings, though as they grew older their different interests became obvious. Sydney was rough and tough and loud, always looking for something that could provide her with a challenge. She loved being active, and after discovering a mixed martial arts class at the local gym, discovered a love of fighting. Cole was quieter, more cautious and shy. He preferred reading and intellectual pursuits over physical activity. Yet, despite all this, Sydney and Cole remained as close as ever.

When Sydney turned sixteen, she talked to the Marines recruiter at her high school, and after several visits decided that was the life she wanted to pursue. She signed up right then; knowing that she would have to wait two years before she could actually go to boot camp, she set to work getting in the best shape possible.

The two years sped by, and Sydney found her stride in the Marines, diving headfirst into all challenges with no hesitancy. She was the happiest she had ever been; and over the next eight years she rose through the ranks to that of Gunnery Sergeant. She showed an excellent service record, going above and beyond the call of duty as she served her country. She caught the eyes of her higher ups, and eight years ago she was approached by a man with an offer she couldn’t refuse.

Serve her country by joining an elite group of soldiers, they had unlimited resources, state of the art technology and weapons, all the Intel they could ever want, and they would be fighting the greatest enemies of the United States and the world; the only catch was that she had to leave behind everything she ever was and sever all contact with her family and friends. After some thought, Sydney knew that she had to say yes, much as it pained her.
And just like that, she joined the ranks of those that don’t exist.

She was a Shade, one of the rare soldiers that made up the United States Black Ops Company. The past eight years she has excelled at her job, and she has never regretted her decision. She was chosen to go investigate the reports in Rener. Her orders are to discover the truth, find anything that can be of use, bring it back safely; nothing is to stand in her way.

And she fully intends to complete her orders, no matter the cost.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 am

Accepted. Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am

Character list updated.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

M'kay people, sorry, Ive been busy getting awards and being generally awesome the past week, so starting this has taken much longer than planned, I would like to know how many people are still interested. For now I am going to take a nap, then i'll be back and hopefully get this started.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm

I am still interested. I want to try and play a "baddie" for once.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm

still here, lets get the show started.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm still interested, good sir.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Falciferum Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 am

Still in. I'm almost done with my other character, I've been being lazy. =)
Falciferum
Falciferum
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Falciferum Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 am

Alright, my demon character has been posted up. I'll create an introductory post sometime today, or tomorrow. It's spring break here so I will have plenty of time.
Falciferum
Falciferum
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

I will post sometime today or tomorrow.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith