FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING} - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Post by Ethereal Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 am

Not much activity in here either. I'll be deeming this one dead too unless I am told otherwise.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING} - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Wow, Sheeple, I'm really sorry to hear that. That's really rough. Take as long as you need to.

In other news, I'm going to make a post. 8D;;;
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 pm

I HAVE MADE A POST GUYS! Again, I'm really sorry for my disappearance. I live sort of on this pendulum of too much time on my hands and work eating all my free time and attention. Hopefully it's swinging back towards the former so that I can post some more. I really don't want this RP to die, because I you guys are great, and I really want to advance it towards some more interesting parts. So when you all get the chance to post next, please do. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Great! I thought this one too had died... Well, It's time I play my character again since my 1v1s have all quieted down. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 pm

I'll be able to post when I have time.... which might not be till after easter, but still I'll try. Glad to see that it hasn't died, too. Was beginning to lose hope.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

I am here just really busy sorry. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 am

@Ethereal: Nope, hadn't died. It was just sleeping. 8D;;

@Sheeple: Take your time. I'm sure there's still alot going on regarding your classmate and all. :<

@Raptorman: It's cool -- I totally understand. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Made a post. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling again.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Looks like I'll be gone for quite a bit of time this coming weekend. I'll be back on Sunday hopefully, so expect no posts from me till then. Just a heads up. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

See you when you get back. And I guess I picked a good time to return dramatically.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm back, too. Such a stressful few weeks....
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 am

Yep, I agree with stressful. (Ohh my aching muscles!) Seems not much has happened while I was away. Oh well...
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 am

Are you kidding, Ethereal? You're pretty much dominating this roleplay. Which isn't a bad thing, mind you, it's just that your character and your shadow have known each other for six months while my character and his shadow are just barely meeting for the first time right now. It'll give us some time to catch up. : )
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:08 am

Well, I've talked to Vit_Kit about that part and she agreed to the idea so there we have it, Chill and Fiona knowing each other for six months. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

Yeah, I think it was the only way I was going to get another female character. 8D But it will also help to explain some things and move some of the plot along. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm playing favorites or anything. It's easier and more fun if someone else gets to help show things IC. ^^;

Last edited by vitamin_kitten on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 am

My thoughts exactly. Smile

EDIT: Yes! That last post was right on the money of what I had in mind. I was afraid I didn't make it clear enough on my previous post but the idea behind it seemed to have made it across! I am impressed! Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am

Oi, VitKit. I finally broke Mitch's character paralysis and got a post up. This is your opportunity to do the whole "Let Isabelle defend her personality and stuff" thing.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Ethereal wrote:My thoughts exactly. Smile

EDIT: Yes! That last post was right on the money of what I had in mind. I was afraid I didn't make it clear enough on my previous post but the idea behind it seemed to have made it across! I am impressed! Very Happy

I'm pretty good at picking up on IC cues. ^-^ I guess it comes with having roleplayed for ten years? 8D;
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

So I'm guessing we've officially experienced the death of this game.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4