FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING} - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

You're partially right. I did my best to give them "shadows" (I think that's an appropriate term for them >3) that somewhat fit their tastes and personalities. Mostly, it was a guessing game for me (which is part of the challenge I enjoy) because it means I'm assuming I know everyone's characters well enough this early on to do so. Usually, I just wing it based on the few clues I have; even if I'm wrong, it makes for really interesting character relation dynamics. 8D

Also ... wut? ^^; Never mind, I'm an idiot, I see what you're saying. Yes. Most definitely yes. >3
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING} - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightclub OOC {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Post by Cypher Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Well you did Mitchell right. I would say that you could bear with being a bit more snarky and critical, though, and you would have his personality pretty well. Not well enough to be a carbon copy, but still - good enough to be entertaining without being too one dimensional.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Oh she is snarky. Izzy is one I've had from the first run of this RP, and man, she can be a bit challenging. When she gets the opportunity to actually interact with her charge, she likes to think she is all that plus change and a bag of chips and then some and then some more, and everyone else is just a bumbling moron. Call it her defense mechanism.

Liam and the person I'm planning for Ethereal's character (if he ever posts 8D and hopefully it will be a good fit) are all of Isabelle's cohort; Kelsea and whoever I create for Sheeple's character (which I think I'm getting an idea little by little) will all be newbies, so I'm curious to see how it works. Smile

ETA Usually I end up with more girl characters in this RP, so this is new for me. :3 I like it. Very Happy
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Out of curiosity what is the personality you have my character pegged as, I am having trouble figuring that part out. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 pm

He strikes me as a bit of a recluse, but not entirely unfriendly. I figured Kelsea could bring out the sunshine and puppies in him. 8D

Like I said, I'm mostly just winging it and hoping I'm right and preparing to go with the flow if I'm wrong. ^^; I'm no expert at this. 8D
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Sunshine and puppies no. But he does have some friendliness in there, you just have to get past his rather odd appearance and endure his company long enough for him to realize there is no sinister trick going on. Suspicion comes with his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Thankfully there's not much depth and digging to Mitch. You scratch the surface and you can see the empty space underneath it.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Ethereal, I love that Fiona works the graveyard shift. I FEEL HER PAIN! 8D I used to work overnights when I first started my job. It really does mess up your sleeping schedule, though it's nice on Fridays when you're done with work before everyone else even begins their jobs. Cool

Last edited by vitamin_kitten on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 am

I do hope I made a simple intro post. Working graveyard has been one of my "worst case job experiences" and yes I got messed up by it. LOL (insomnia)

Glad to see you feel her pain. LOL
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah, definitely meant you, Ethereal, not Sheeple. I had a serious brainfart there. ^^;

But yeah, it was definitely hard trying to rework my schedule on the weekends when I could ditch my vampire hours for regular people ones.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 am

Ahhh!!! But a good scene is starting to unfold! Pity that I have to hold off on my posts to give the others a chance to play their characters. That okay with you vit_kit?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 am

Fine by me. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm

OKAY.
I'm back.
Finally.

Now, I'm either going to have to read the whole last page (which will take me forever, because I read like a snail), or someone's going to give me a synopsis, which will allow me to post sooner and get the ball moving.
Which will it be, ladies and gents?

Next: I have a question and request for the shadow-scar-people.
1) I don't get them. Are they there to make sure the characters stay shut up about Lilth and the Night Club? Do they follow the characters everywhere - even home n' stuff? (Cause that would be WAY interesting)
2) Can Siegfried's shaddow be male?
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Okay, nevermind, I read most of it. Mostly. No promises.

-cracks knuckles- okay, time to pretend I know what it's like to have a business-adult-job!
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 pm

8D You aren't supposed to get the shadow scar people just yet. ^-^ But they do follow their charges everywhere, even if the characters don't see them. Even home and stuff. :3

I don't see why his shadow couldn't be a male. If you feel it would make more sense for your character. I kinda got the feeling Siegfried was a little more of the gay persuasion (not entirely, just a little, at least). Not that I'm expecting anyone to fall in love with their shadows or anything, but it does serve a unique purpose.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 pm

I wouldn't say he's gay, but I would say he's very... open to different sexual experiences.
Yeah I gechya, and I figured as much. What happens, happens.
But what usually happens is love : P

I actually have no idea if Siegfried will fall in love with his shadow or not. I guess it's all in how you play the shadow and if the shadow likes Siggy.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Haha, excellent~~~ >D I'll have to rethink the shadow I was going to give him now, so it might take me a bit to post. Smile

And like I said, the intent isn't for them to fall in love -- it's more of an encouragement to trust the shadow. If you like 'em, you trust 'em. That's as much as I'll say on that though. XD
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Ho ho ho alright, I'll leave you to your secret intentions.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Mitch completely ignored Isabelle. 8D
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm

He's sick of this shit and just wants to go home, so for all he cares a flying purple hippo in a tutu with a jet engine coming out its arse wouldn't faze him a bit.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Should I make anohter post for Siegfried or is his shaddow going to appear? (I made pleeenty of space for the shadow's entrance).
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

@Cypher: I figured -- it just wasn't clear from your post if you just missed her saying something to him, or if he was intentionally ignoring her. ^^;

@Sheeple: There is plenty of room -- if you could wait until either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon, I'll probably have a post in for him. I've just been busy at work and unable to put any thoughts towards a shadow for him. D:
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Should I post now or wait?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I could wait for another week if you wanted me to, lol. You take as much time as you need.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

@Raptorman: You can post now if you like. Smile Like I said though, I'm at work right now, so I won't get the chance to post until either much later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

We seem to be hungry for some posts, but all I have is a can of spam.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 am

OMG, I am so sorry you guys. This week at work is nuts. DDD: I haven't had any attention or energy to post, but I'll see if I can get something up today. No promises though. Cuz I'm still working on a shadow for Siegfried. 8D;
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Seems like everybody else has been having rough weeks at work. Could it be the summer heat in effect? Very Happy Anyways, looking forward to new posts in this RP.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

I was half kidding, Kitten, lol.
I mean, it's wonderful that you're thinking of us, but don't you worry:
We understand that the real world is a huge priority.

I just wanted to liven this place up with a new post. : )
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Ummm so I might not be writing for a few days. I'll check when I think to, but I'm not sure how often that'll be for the next couple of days.
One of my classmates died on Sunday from inoperable brain cancer, and I can't really focus.
So I'll be around, probably, and if our thread gets running again I'll do my best to post.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next