FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc

+4
The Melancholy Spirit
Bird of Hermes
Loki
Marionette
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc - Page 4 Empty Re: Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Raptorman, I think I made everything reasonable. I said he CAN get hurt, as in if Rayne was trying to send something throught the link, then it would be sent, you have to have a link with your creation if you are going to have any link at all, as in Rayne getting hurt by trying to magically tamper with it. Otherwise you'll have to tough it and have no link at all, no side effects to the magic user trying to destroy it. Pick your poison. All or nothing.

And Cypher, sorry I didn't respond, I was reading things through a phone >.<. Go Ahead, Magicians are humans who chose to use magic (sorcerors were born, wizards were made), they dabble in illusions, conjuring and such.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc - Page 4 Empty Re: Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc

Post by Attie Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm

I have a phone that reads internet (g1). I love it so much ^^
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Should I wait to post until ya'll figure out the whole magic issue?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:31 pm

The issue it seems is resolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Er, which did you choose raptorman?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:12 pm

The first one, though you are messing his whole magic system up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Ok Raptorman's plan, whatever it is, is still going to go through. I have a way to get around going to the office. So on monday I'll post (since I yet again am short on time >.< )
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Glad to see we have something worked out now.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok, I'm caught up with my posting finally, oh wait I still have one more >.< ner.
Anywho, I opened Abby up for some messing with Raptor! And those three girls were the Siren triplets incase anyone couldn't tell, they aren't related, but they sing together. Just introducing some npcs.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Where is everyone? Well, mainly Loki, Attie, and Bird of Hermes.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 pm

I am still here, as I told you earlier. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:32 pm

I was just waiting for Raptor to post. What happens to us in the office? I never figured out if there was anything more to the office call aside from that.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Somewhere along the road, I lost the inspiration I once had to post in this and any character developement I had in mind for Emory... I'm sorry. ;[ S'why I have not posted. I think I may have to drop this one due to block.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I am still here. I, like Loki, just have nothing to really respond to.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 am

Ah ok, just wanted to make sure. I'll post on Monday and get things rolling, don't think about leaving just yet! I have an epic quest planned for everyone that even the people I've asked to post something special don't know what it will be! A few more posts and everything should be made clear. Things are about to get angsty.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Sanctuaire Éstrange- {Never accept ordinary} ooc - Page 4 569769-normal_beauty_1_large
Zeva

A Sorceress that specializes in Necromancy

Her age is...a lot, and her bio is classified Razz

Abilities:
Necromancy- Necromancy is reanimating the dead into servants to do your bidding. Depending on the ability of the Necromancer, reanimated beings may or may not have the origenal abilities of that they did when they were alive ie; a reanimated kitsune could still have fox fire abilities. The more powerful the abilty, the harder it is to resurrect them with said power.
A sub ability of a necromancer is body possessing. They can take the dead's body and 'put it on' per say, like a suit. Voice and everything will be the same as when they were alive. Again, whether or not they have the same abilities when being possessed depends on the necromancer's power arsenal. Zeva is powerful enough to do this, but doesn't need to with Solomon"s Body, since she is a wizard, like him.

Alchemey/Transfiguration- Manipulating matter to suit her purpose.

Foresight- She can look into the future, which takes almost an impossible amount of magic to do if you aren't born with the ability. But it is so unreliable that she doesn't bother to do it much. Plus you aren't allowed to interfear with the future if you glimpse it.

Text knowledge- Another thing expert Wizards learn to do is to 'sense' what is in a book or scroll instantly. Language is unnecessary to sense what is written for those with this ability.

Summoning- summons things such a 'miracles' from books, such things have to do with break the laws of physics and the cosmos

Pushing- similar to transfiguration, she manipulates particles in the atmosphere to move objectes without touching them. This is limited by how much strength she has physically, she couldn't move anything she normally wouldn't be able to do herself. Using this technique at least.

Last edited by Marionette on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding stuffs)
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm

A sub ability of a necromancer is body possessing. They can take the dead's body and 'put it on' per say, like a suit. Voice and everything will be the same as when they were alive. Again, whether or not they have the same abilities when being possessed depends on the necromancer's power arsenal. Zeva is powerful enough to do this, but doesn't need to with Solomon"s Body, since she is a wizard, like him.

So, does that mean Solomon is dead?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

yes it does RIP
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 pm

What happened to Solomon? I am confused now.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Well, did you read my new posts?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Yes, but I didn't understand it.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Bird of Hermes wrote:

Yes, but I didn't understand it.

Let me help. Zeva was possessing the corpse of solomon who has already been dead for some time apparently. She emerged and gave a speech to herself like evil villains often do. Then she re-inhabited the body to talk to the guy who showed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Let me help. Zeva was possessing the corpse of solomon who has already been dead for some time apparently. She emerged and gave a speech to herself like evil villains often do. Then she re-inhabited the body to talk to the guy who showed up.

I understand that part. The Solomon being dead was the part I don't understand.

How did it happen and why? Has it been like that since the story began? Why does Solomon have a character sheet if he has supposedly been dead all this time?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Because that is what the characters would know about him IC.

I think it is all about providing knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Raptorman wrote:

XD That cracked me up, but so true.

I put up his profile because everyone in town would see him as Solomon, and as a town member you need to know about him so that you aren't in the dark. He has been dead since the beginning fo the story, and quite a bit before hand, but no one knows that.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Now I understand. Your post was a bit cryptic.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 pm

It was meant to be Very Happy
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I'll have a post up this afternoon with any luck. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Not much activity in here either. Hmmm...
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm still in, just waiting for the next portion of the story. Unless Marionette wanted me to create a staff character to address the situation, but it seems like something that is reserved for the RP leader.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum