FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking a casual 1x1 RP

Go down

Seeking a casual 1x1 RP Empty Seeking a casual 1x1 RP

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

long break for me and i think my writing skills are out of shape.
Too bad my imagination got a little rusty too... Sad

I have barely any idea to go on with but something kept bothering me for a while now.

"A dark futuristic set-up"

hrmmm... prolly futuristic fantasy but not too far away in the future where "mecha things" are involved. Smile

Well, that's about what i have as a base for roleplaying. We could throw in something to add for fun... hmmm like conspiracy, comedy, action, romance whatever floats your boat... heck we could even add a mad scientist if the idea appeals to both of us. xD

I'd appreciate ideas and whatnot so feel free to suggest anything you have in mind.

EDIT: Wrote this last night... seems to me like a start Smile

"Shut it down now!!"

The tall bald man wearing a white overcoat yelled as the blaring alarm filled the room. Though communication was nearly impossible, one of his men responded to the order and rapidly tapped in a combination of keys. The rest of the men inside the small alarm filled confine waited anxiously as he entered the final key onto the compact console before him.

DENIED! DENIED! DENIED!

Dread took over the men desperately trying to contain the situation as the red word kept flashing on the main screen. The tall bald man reacted almost instantaneously, slamming a closed fist onto the console breaking open the protective glass that shielded a crimson button away from human touch. It was their panic button. Just one press and the crisis they were facing would all be over in an instant...

"Professor!"

One of his men contested his course of action and quickly stopped the bald man's swooping hand with his own.

"Julius! It's the only way!"

The professor retorted and forcefully freed his once restrained hand and slammed it on the crimson button. Two seconds after, the blaring alarm died and gave way to the whirring sound of power being drained from the machines and various equipment.

"It's over..."

The professor solemnly murmured through the dark and silenced room. The men were both relieved and disappointed at the same time. It was the man called Julius who was the first to show his frustration. As the backup system kicked in, he took a deep breath and raised his lowered head.

"We could have averted the situation through other means! We just needed a little more time professor!"

His raised voice echoed from behind the professor as he made his statement. Both his fists were clenched so tight that one could surely see them turn white had there been ample light in the room. Julius was ready to convey his frustration to the professor through means of a roaring fist but was immediately restrained by his colleagues.

"That's enough Julius! Do you think I know not what I had done? Time was not on our side! Had I hit the button one second too late, we would have started the inevitable... The world is not ready for.."

Explosion
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Seeking a casual 1x1 RP Empty Re: Seeking a casual 1x1 RP

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

OOOOOH. This sounds amazing! X3 I might be interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Alas! someone lightly bit on the vague prologue i put up Smile do you wanna give this a try? I've been doing a little thinking lately and I might have come up with a plot and other stuff but as always, ideas are very much welcomed.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I would love to. The only problem with me is coming up with a character. Is it like.. end of the world sort of stuff? Cause the EXPLOSION was kind of... o.O-ish.

As for ideas, I don't really have any at the moment. My brain is being drained by the Harry Potter roleplays I'm in on Myspace. Lol. I really like the mini story, though. Real cliff-hanger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm

We could say that the story would be related to the forthcoming end of the world or so but it is also safe to say that the explosion is the start Smile I've got things streaming in my brain right now and i just need to piece them together to form a story we could go along.

As for ideas, sooner or later you might come up with one so feel free to speak your mind. i am always open for suggestions Smile

Shall i go ahead and set up the OOC? if you need anything else let me know Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

As long as there's plenty of drama, action, romance... I'm your girl. X3 Go ahead and set up the OOC and I'll try to come up with a character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 am

OOC is up last night. Shouldn't worry about drama, action or romance. I'm sure i've opened up more than a lot of possibilities for these genres to fit into our story.

Here's the link Wink

Destined : The Cataclysm
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Due to certain circumstances, my partner had to pull out even before this RP got started. If anybody else wishes to play the idea with me. Let me know, otherwise I'll have to close down the thought.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down