FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking 1x1

3 posters

Go down

Seeking 1x1 Empty Seeking 1x1

Post by Ravishing46 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi. I used to be a very active RPer back when AIM and AOL were the popular places to find other role players--but I stopped once that pretty much went out of style. Now I'm looking to start again because I seriously miss it! I'm looking for someone who is serious but not over the top with it. Please spell correctly - big peeve of mine. Also, they need to be open to adult situations...preferably m/f as I like these situations in my RPs but there needs to also be PLOT. I'm open to suggestions in terms of a story line, so if you are open to playing with me, let me know! I'm very friendly. New to this forum so not sure if we play here through posts or email?

Ravishing46
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Seeking 1x1 Empty Re: Seeking 1x1

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey, welcome! If you're wondering how we do things here, a good place to look is the rules and the role-play area. If you browse one or two of the RP's you'll be able to catch on rather quickly, though do feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Also, if you create an intro thread for yourself, we'll all get a chance to welcome you properly. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason harpell Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 am

I wouldn't mind starting a one on one rp with you. I'm new as well, but I have a decent amount of rp experience.

Mason harpell
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down