FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

+5
Shades Of Gray
Sin
Kyna
Ragter the junior greeter
Sunwolf007
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

Post by Corsenna Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Rori's morphs are
Siberian Tiger: Female
Cheetah: Female
Woolly Lemur: Male
Ferret: Male
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks. That's 3 of 5. I got most of my 2nd post done. I am waiting on zaber to get his post up before posting mine.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomzaber Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm

sorry it is taking so long to post. I have been super busy, but I am working on it and it will be up within the next hour or two.
Phantomzaber
Phantomzaber
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:00 am

Awesome post dude. I got the next post up so I hope you are all ready for some action. Oh and by the way to enable '< >' in your posts you have to disable HTML format in the post. I don't think I let yall know about that trick yet. Anyway looking forward to round 2 posts!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 am

Just in case you guys don't notice the note in my most recent post Zaber is the one that's going to save me from the Hork-Bajir.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm gonna wait to post until all the members in the ambush party have at least posted. Keep up the awesome writing!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am

I should be able to get a post up today or tomorrow. I kinda have to work on the 2 papers due next week as well so it's going to take me a while but I will get it up.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Sun, I think I'll post tomorrow, my stomach doesn't feel all that good and, besides that, I think I have some writer's block; hope you can wait to post after me tomorrow.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah. That's fine. I don't think I will get to it today either. Got to distracted. If you could only take out 1 Hork-Bajir leaving Owen to deal with a 2 on 1 situation that would be awesome.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Ok. Got my post up and don't have any really big plans for how to deal with those Bug Fighters. I figure between a rhino and an elephant we can trash the ships and with the big cats we can waste the Taxxons inside.

On a side note I was thinking of splitting this RPs story into multiple short RPs with different titles. For instance after we complete the first night with these characters I would close down this RP thread and create a new one but still use the same continuity and the same characters. This way if someone wants out for a short time or if someone becomes inactive with the RP we can get rid of the character before the next RP and not be constrained by inactive people. I have never tried this style before but always wanted to give it a shot. What do the rest of you think?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 am

So I'm pretty sure I'm up next to post. Sorry, writing has not been happening for me, I'm trying but I can't get anything out.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:45 am

Well, I left it open enough for any one of you to post next so I am just waiting on someone to do that. I don't know about the rest of you but I really do want to continue this RP.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm

I know it's out of order but I'm going to need someone else to post before me so I can get back into the swing. All my limited writing energy that I have right now has been completely focused on trying to revive my computers big screw up, if someone else can take the next post I should be able to get back into it.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am

Well the only one who can't is me. I was the last one to post. Maybe you could talk Zaber into doing it? I don't know how active the other 2 are anymore. I have been pretty absent myself in the last few weeks but would still like to continue. I will try to get a PM to everyone and see what's up.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

So my post is really short and really crappy but it's something.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3