FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

+5
Shades Of Gray
Sin
Kyna
Ragter the junior greeter
Sunwolf007
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Ok. We are waiting on one more profile before we start this thing. One thing though. For all you new Animorphs make a list of all the animals you want to grab while at the zoo. Owen will give you a list. If you get the morphs on the list or not is up to you because he is going to be busy keeping watch at the front gate. It will be up to the individual characters to get the morphs.

Spoiler:

edit: Anyway I have started to work on the first post. It is probably going to take a while because I am going to work with Zaber so we introduce the two old animorphs at the same time. So anyway things are moving forward and we should be able to start soon!

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed)

Post by Corsenna Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 pm

I assume Tiger applies for something big mean and able to do damage? Also, a cheetah.

Also, Thanks Sin for making my signature Very Happy
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Tiger works great. Cheetah not so much. They are hit and done type. Best used for hit and run tactics. They tire easily. Of course no one in the group would know that because no one has morphed one yet.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Oooh lists. I like lists. I'll take one. :3

Spoiler:

:3 Would be fun. And you're welcome Corsenna!
Sin
Sin
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/41304552

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 am

Sunwolf007 wrote:Of course no one in the group would know that because no one has morphed one yet.

They would if they ever studied cats. Then they'd know that as a species, cats have an energy inefficient way of walking, because they're always moving a little like they're stalking.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 am

Well it's like with me and Kayla. I know a lot about animals but she won't because I want it to be something she figures out on her own. So I'm basically just going to use my knowledge to better my details when the time comes instead of as my character's strength. :3
Sin
Sin
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Sunwolf, what kind of water do Eletric Eels live in..? I have no idea at all.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

New Animorphs: The first night (OOC: Closed) - Page 2 Empty Hmm

Post by hubris1987 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 pm

This looks interesting.

I would be happy to get involved with this roleplay, but I am having apprehensions about RPing a high schooler. I was, until recently, working on my masters in education to become a high school English and History teacher. I stopped as it is a shit job for shit pay, not because the kids were bad.

On the contrary, the kids were the best part of the job. But having recently observed them as an adult... the idea of trying to roleplay the emotional senselessness, randomness, and straight-up unexplainable explosiveness of an American adolescent fills me with dread.

Would you consider me playing some faculty member at the high school who is just a normal dude? I have no problem only popping in from time to time when the kids are either at school or somewhere out in town. Perhaps in the future things might develop to the point my guy could touch a cube, but I'm not really worried so much about having powers.

This is your roleplay, and there are plenty of opportunities at this site for me, so please don't feel obligated to say yes if you don't want to.

EDIT: To my knowledge, Electric Eels are exclusively ocean fish.
hubris1987
hubris1987
Mist
Mist

Male

http://www.dailyfrivolity.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenknight13X Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey Sunwolf if this is still open let me know, I miss that series so hard... lol
Fallenknight13X
Fallenknight13X
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:Sunwolf, what kind of water do Eletric Eels live in..? I have no idea at all.

The electric eel isn't actually an eel.. it's mostly a freshwater fish that lives in the rivers in the Amazon, swamps, stagnate water beds, and the like. They like places with dim lighting, and have to surface frequently to get oxygen.
Sin
Sin
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm

hubris1987 wrote:
Would you consider me playing some faculty member at the high school who is just a normal dude? I have no problem only popping in from time to time when the kids are either at school or somewhere out in town. Perhaps in the future things might develop to the point my guy could touch a cube, but I'm not really worried so much about having powers.

I would be down with you playing a minor character. I can keep in contact with PMs to incorporate your character in posts of mine. You will still write for you character but I think most of your written material will be combined in other peoples posts. I may be wrong but it might turn out to be that way. I know the first post I am working on will take place at school so I will PM it to you to add in the teacher's part. Please fill out a character sheet anyway so we have a good idea what your character is like.

FK your the last writer to be accepted. I didn't expect so many people joining! Anyway I have been working on the first post which might be very long when I am done with it because I will be having other writers combine written material with my first post. Anyway we are getting close to starting and I am looking forward to this RP!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hubris1987 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Here is my character sheet.

Spoiler:
hubris1987
hubris1987
Mist
Mist

Male

http://www.dailyfrivolity.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:08 pm