FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty

2 posters

Go down

Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty Empty Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty

Post by Eternity Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am

Phasmophobia

Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty Ghost

Phasmophobia: The fear of ghosts

Life is normal as we see it. Late nights and long days. Everything is basic and simple, unless we choose to see it otherwise.

But hiding behind the shades of myth are things that seem to evade us. Phantoms and ghosts, demons and angels. Spirit guides and familiars. A world of paranormal phenomenon. Things that one might never understand.
Until now.

- X X X -

With the appearance of a woman who- not to her own knowledge- is dead, begins a sequence of unique and strange occurrences. As things begin to go 'bump in the night', the truth must be found and an adventure of horrific proportions as well is initiated.

Will Nephilim find someone, or something to help her figure out what's happened to her?
Or better yet, will her and whomever else be able to stop folklore spirits and demons from stepping forth from the 'other side', and taking a new spin to reality as we see it?

- Time Setting: Modern -
- Physical Setting: (to be decided) -

My character sheet can be found here: Nephilim

Smile
Smile

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty Empty Re: Phasmophobia:: Kail/Eterinty

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 am

Hey I hope this character works out. I'm not sure where you want to head with this, but here we go. Let me know if I need to/should change anything.

My Character: Curtis Rhames
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey!!!

All right, well your character looks nice.

This is loose at the moment, because I have several ideas of where the plot can turn, so I kind of want to set about it somewhat freely.

For the most importance, I just want a connection to be made between our characters, that would bring them together enough to allow him to start noticing odd things about her.

After that, we'll begin throwing in the haunting of your character.

And later, I've got bigger more fantasy-like plans, that will occur depending on how these first few bits of the storyline occur.

I will make the IC shortly babe.

Smile

~Eternity

-- IC made. Smile Checks it out ;D
BTW- I got a little frustrated because it's not as long as I would've liked it to be. Sorry, but I can do tons better, trust me.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down