FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ghost Opera: Curtain Call OOC

+5
Kana_Takashi
Dax
Kalaam
Bird of Hermes
Gunneh
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ghost Opera:  Curtain Call OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ghost Opera: Curtain Call OOC

Post by Kana_Takashi Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 pm

I hope this is alright. o.o I wanted to make a nutter cause those are the most fun to play but I'm not sure if I described Sermah's personality the way I right way. Either way, if there's a problem with either of them then let me know and I'll change them.

Name: Vito Dellelo
Appearance: Vito
Biography: Born from Italian immagrant parents Vito was raised like any other American child. His older sister had set a tall order for him to follow and although he may not have been able to do as wonderfully as his straight A, perfect child, and sociable (do I sense some resentment?) sister he was able to keep up for the most part. For the Christmas holiday's of 2012, his family decided to visit his granparents in Italy.
Personality: Vito has spent the better part of his life trying to appease his parents and stay true to the expectations that were set before him. This gave him a more two-faced nature when dealing with people. He's someone who definitely prefers to keep his true thoughts to himself.
Primary Weapon: His grandma's favorite cutting knife.
Secondary Weapon: A paintball gun, which basically does shit for him against a bunch of demons, but when he finds an actual gun at least he'll know how to shoot.
Skills: From his dad taking him to the shooting range since he was little, Vito's a pretty good shot. He can also keep a spoon on his nose for the good part of a hour.

***~**~***

Name: Sermah, Mistress of the Frost
Age: Old and I could go one with the "old"s but I'd rather not have to type that much.
Appearance: Sermah
Biography: From the first moments that coldness had come into being Sermah had been. The demoness thrived on the winters that shriveled the Earth and the people who were unwilling to give or recieve the warmth that humans seemed to offer one another. The latter had always seemed to fasinate her. How could something so warm, so alive, be able to do such cold and heartless things?

When sealed away by the Opera, it frustrated the demoness. Though she continued to watch the humans it was not the same as being able to touch them, be able to freeze them, be there as she watched the life leave their eyes and warm bodies. So you can imagine the happiness she felt once she was free from her prison.
Personality: Sermah is a rather unusual demoness. For the most part, she has a innocent mind to her. Not a normal "innocent" but more like those children who enjoy tearing the wings off of insects but they don't understand the torment they're inflicting onto the poor creature. On the other hand, the lines between sane and insane are quite blurred for her and, under some circumstances, she may have fits of complete and utter destruction.
Primary Weapon: Her manipulation over coldness or ice.
Secondary Weapon: Her claws.
Skills: Sermah is able to lower the temperature around her body if she wishes to. (Not sure if that's a skill but I felt bad leaving this empty.)
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Opera:  Curtain Call OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ghost Opera: Curtain Call OOC

Post by Gunneh Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Guys...I asked Eternity to lock this for now so I could do some more work on it. I apologize. It'll be back before too long, though Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 pm

It better be or I'm going to chew you out you little doody bird.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2