FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did somebody call the Ghostbusters?

5 posters

Go down

Did somebody call the Ghostbusters? Empty Did somebody call the Ghostbusters?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 pm

EEK! Ghosts! They're everywhere! (I couldn't resist the ghost joke. =P)

Hello all, fresh meat here. I don't care if you're a cannibal or if you just want a nibble but everyone is free to take a bite of me! Not literally, I don't like being bit...I bite back. As for the zombies, they just get a nice whack to the head with my trusty shovel, "Goliath."

Anyways, this is my greeting to this roleplaying community. Excuse me for my randomness and odd behavior, I haven't been on a roleplaying site in ages and I'm not too great with forums. However, Shadow did invite me here and I'm thinking about staying for a little bit so I can get to know everyone and see how this system works. If it doesn't work, I'll most likely leave or try my best to adjust further. I hope everyone here is as excepting as I am and everything so we can all be friends and then become zombies when the zombie apocalypse occurs sometime in the future.

Asides that, I am going to be a bit inactive at first but when I warm up to this place I'll become more and more active. I hope that's not a problem with anyone especially with the two people who I already know on here. (Shadow and WakeAngel.)

Back to top Go down

Did somebody call the Ghostbusters? Empty Re: Did somebody call the Ghostbusters?

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

Greetings, Deception!

Did somebody call the Ghostbusters? Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Here at Footsteps of Ghosts we love jokes about ghosties! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Did somebody call the Ghostbusters? Empty Re: Did somebody call the Ghostbusters?

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 am

Oh we don't nibble on the flesh around here.

We nibble on the Soul. Twisted Evil

Silvan's in charge of that, mostly. Aww I come in with SoulBiting afterwards, usually.
Of course that's getting ahead of procedure. First there's SoulHaunting, then SoulScaring and whatnot. Eventually we get to SoulStealing and then either SoulEating or SoulGivingBack. xD Our R&D department suggests we add a SoulMating division to keep up with the competition nowadays, but we'll have to see.

SoulHantings, Ltd.
We scare because it's funny.

Welcome to the FOG! cheers
Looks like Hermes covered the basics, so I'll just wish you many wonderful experiences, and hope to see you around.

Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Hello, Deception.

Laughing I like the sound of that.

Welcome to FoG! Your Goliath shovel will be greatly appreciated. We could always use more blunt objects to combat the impending zombie apocalypse.

You have nothing to apologize for! You seem awesome and very funny, and I look forward to getting to know you better. ^_^ It was nice of Shadow to invite you here. I hope, after you warm up to it all a bit more, that you enjoy it! If you ever need anything or have any questions or whatnot, don't hesitate to ask!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. :]

...that is all.

Now gimme cake!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

No cake for you!

But you can have a cookie-pie. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Did someone say...

*shifty gaze*

...SoulNibbling?

Hark! I hear my cue! Silvan is in the house! I am the Executive Director of the SoulNibbling department of SoulHauntings, Ltd., where we offer the finest quality nibbling this side of the zombie apocalypse. Though I must ask, Kalon, what kind of activities does SoulMating involve? This sounds like a fairly recent development in our attempt to expand SoulHauntings, Ltd., and I am most intrigued!

Okay, enough of my craziness. Welcome to FoG, Deception! Shadow and wakeangel are both great people to know to help show you the ropes, but by all means feel free to ask if you have any additional questions. We're all very accepting around here, so don't worry that anyone is going to judge you for who you are, your writing style, or your randomness. Heck, I think all of us are guilty of randomness on a regular basis...and that's what makes us all awesome!

Enjoy your stay, and dive into some good role-plays!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm

I guess someone was up to some SoulStealing. Razz
Hope she wasn't just trying to change usernames. Hmm
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Nope, she has a goodbye thread as well.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh I see. At least she said good-bye so we don't have to wonder. =)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down