FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime/Drama/etc 1 v 1 Interest PLEASE?!

2 posters

Go down

Crime/Drama/etc 1 v 1 Interest PLEASE?! Empty Crime/Drama/etc 1 v 1 Interest PLEASE?!

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Okay, first thing's first.

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?
==========================

OKAY OKAY
OKAY.

So here it is.
XD

This is a modern day crime drama styled roleplay. I'm going to be very loose with this, seeing as how I just had the idea like a whole two minutes ago.

It begins in a Prison, where a woman in her mid-twenties works in the Psychology and Nursing department with the prisoners. One of the prisoners she is working on, is about to get out. She cannot say that over the years she had not created something of a friendship with this man.

When he gets out, the two decide to hang out- as just friends. They hit it off, and all is well. Bla bla. The story from there gets interesting dependent upon whether this prisoner falls back into his old ways, as well paired with all the people who have something to hold against the Prison Nurse. When trouble comes her way, she realizes a break out has happened. Fearful as to what has happened, a slew of crimes fills her neighborhood. She fears what is to happen next, and the law doesn't dare touch on the subject.

So what would happen to protect oneself? Or one's friends and family?

I am thinking of little things to toss in here that would add extra drama.
Like perhaps a romance forms between her and the prisoner, and she's a married woman.
Other things may be like, how helpless the prisoner is when it comes to defending his friends or this woman, when he is on parole and is constantly at a risk of returning back to the Pen.

Idk.

JUST Curious as to who might be interested in this jumbled mess of a one on one idea!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Crime/Drama/etc 1 v 1 Interest PLEASE?! Empty Re: Crime/Drama/etc 1 v 1 Interest PLEASE?!

Post by Rendition Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 am

I do believe this guy named Rendition could be interested. Someone told me he's like... Cooler than Jesus on a xbox.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down