FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Crime anyone? Empty Crime anyone?

Post by January Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Here are some ideas I have for crime rps, none are necessarily related and can be mixed and matched. Let me know what you think!

Idea #1: Modern or in the future, the paranormal has become a daily occurrence in society, and as such a police force has been put in charge of such occurrences and creatures. Vampires, Lycans, Witches, Nercromancers, they are all real. Many people are afraid, staying far away, but the curious try to mold their lives with the supernatural, and sometimes the supernatural don't like to play by the rules. This can be played as the supernatural, the police, or normal citizens. Or a mix of all three.

Idea #2: Modern. I'd like to make a long term rp, probably one-on-one, involving partner detectives who specialize in bringing down serial killers. Every plot can have a different serial killer, and it can basically give us a great opportunity to come up with twists and turns as well as develop our characters and their relationship.

Idea #3: Modern. Involves both the Italian and Irish mob and a long-lived rivalry. Both of the bosses have been found dead, shot at a meeting that no one knew about, even those closest to the bosses. This leaves leadership up for the taking, as well as a lot of long understandings between the two groups in turmoil. I have a bit more to this if anyone is interested. We can play either or both groups, I'd like to toy with the idea of undercover agents, as well as a liaison between the two groups.

Idea #4: Post-Apocalytic, near future. This can be split into two ideas. A) The world has been decimated by a disease, there are not many survivors. This would detail the rebuilding of the society, trying to find other survivors and avoiding the survivors who wish to do more harm than good. B) Biological warfare has struck at last. The US was bombed and is now in the process of recovering, however the central government has been destroyed and local governments are scattered and unorganized. The weapons have caused horrible defects, albinism, strange growths that resemble tails and horns, plenty more. Drugs have been created from these weapons and a whole new drug battle has begun. Many people, scared by the deformities and drugs run rampant have turned to religion. One religious cult stands out as the most violent among them all and they are out to cleanse the world.

Post here if you have questions, are interested, or want to add anything!
January
January
Mist
Mist

Female

http://reapply.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Crime anyone? Empty Re: Crime anyone?

Post by Hello Danger Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm

I'm pretty interested in the last two, but all of the ideas sound good to me. I wouldn't mind hearing more or discussing them through PM's.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by January Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Sounds good. I sent you a PM so we can discuss things further.
January
January
Mist
Mist

Female

http://reapply.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down