FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1?

2 posters

Go down

Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1? Empty Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1?

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm

I do have a plot line for this, but BEFORE I state any of this idea I have, I will first post my requirements and desires.

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

========================================================

Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1? Blank10

Atlanta, Georgia, has one of the most rapid rising crime rates of anywhere. In 2007, there were 1,624 violent crimes. That doesn't include manslaughter, robbery, and rape. It is 2010. These statistics have risen greatly.

Crime has parted itself, and the police force has begun to lock down. Unwarrented drug searches, violent take-downs, and the prisons are filling fast.
But there is a new crime out there. A criminal, persay. Something we didn't expect; and something we don't know how to combat.

A series of upper-class citizens are being robbed. Their money is gone. Their homes are emptied of valuables. But that's not the only thing. They actually say that this isn't even the base crime. The FBI believes that its lower criminals who come in after the original crime and clean out the house and the cash. The larger aspect, is the owners. People.

They can't speak. They can't think. They stare, open, blank. It is as if someone has robbed them of their minds. Of their thought, of their sanity. Each person who is struck by this is left desolate and alone; unable to form communication of any sort. It is as if they have been locked away inside, and now their bodies are waiting to die.

Hospitals take these cases. An MRI of the brain reveals absolutely nothing. The mystery continues deeply, spreading from the upper class, to the lower and middle class. So far ten victims have appeared, each having some small connection with the other. A chain of crime is being created, and the city fears what will become of this.

Who can they depend on, when the crime itself is untraceable?

~XXX~

His name is unknown, but most call him Death. Because in the end, every place he strikes; every person he attacks. It all ends in death.

Okay, this is a modern fantasy. A criminal simply called Death is going about and ''robbing'' people's minds. But its a much deeper process. He is stealing information from the safest sanctum man has ever known. Nothing is safe now, as he creates a chain of interlocked crimes, leading to one that Atlanta, and America, may never forget. He must be stopped...

-
-
Characters: I'm going to leave the option for your character open. I do want this to be a crime/drama/fantasy/romance/action styled roleplay. My character will be a low-classed woman; a criminal, and psychic.

I'd kind of like the idea of either another criminal or person from the ''ghetto'', or a cop. *shrugs*

Open for creative freedom.

It would be further about the collaboration between a police officer/thug/other and a thieving sultry woman from the lower-class to stop a criminal that cannot be imagined.

Anyone interested?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1? Empty Re: Crime/Fantasy: 1 x 1?

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Awesome idea you have here miss Eternity. I would really love to give this idea a try.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Okay.

OOC = B.L.A.N.K.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down