FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime Drama RP (OOC)

Go down

Crime Drama RP (OOC) Empty Crime Drama RP (OOC)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 pm

For role-play discussion between Kail DeWraith and I.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (picture or description is acceptable)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

So, I was thinking for this, that it might be more interesting and dramatic if our two detectives have not met before the role-play. Like maybe one of us lost a partner(for whatever reason, maybe they died, maybe they got wounded, or maybe they just transferred out of the unit for some reason) and the other person was transferred in as a replacement. And just as the new person arrives, we are saddled with this case where a 3rd body is found and attributed to this serial killer.

Also, maybe our characters could be a little at odds through this thing, like a slight personality clash - maybe my girl is the newcomer and comes in and tries to take charge of things, whereas your character might be used to being the dominant one. I'm not saying that's how it has to be, but throwing that out there as a possible idea. Something that makes it an uncomfortable fit, mixed with the pressure of what their dealing with - especially as the bodies start piling up - could cause some dramatic friction.

What do you think? Smile

Back to top Go down

Crime Drama RP (OOC) Empty Re: Crime Drama RP (OOC)

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 am

That sounds really good. I've got in mind for what kind of cop I would like to play and the idea that the "new" partner is a girl would probably throw him off balance considering he is fairly "old fashioned" even though he isn't very old. Sounds great, I'll get to work on a character.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:52 am

Okay, sounds good. This is the image I had in mind for our perp: https://2img.net/h/i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad268/timeoftheeye/joaquin1.png?t=1281775524

I was thinking along the lines of someone mild mannered yet sociable and even well-liked in his daily life. Someone quiet and bookish, maybe working at a library or a movie rental place, somewhere he can engage with a lot of people on a regular basis.

As far as his killings go, I was thinking mainly strangulation, and he drains the bodies of blood, keeping a bit of it around to add to mixtures of paint with which he uses to make an art piece for every kill - as a memento or trophy. And then he dumps the bodies in a nearby river or bay, weighted down so they stay buried.

And that's all I really have so far. Feel free to add your own ideas. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah that sounds good. What if the killer leaves his victim alive while he is using their blood to paint the picture? I would think some who would do this kind of killing would almost view it as... A form of therapy? Having that one on one time with his victims who are the only people who really know who he is?

I will also do some research and put some stuff up about the S.I.S. and we can go from there.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay! Sounds good and I really like that idea to have him paint the pictures while they're still alive. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down