FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now]

+3
Edon
Squall Reyes
Inerio
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] Empty We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 pm

YouTube - Three Days Grace--One-X (One-X)
We Are One

Heroes, that's what these people are. They were the ones who kept the baddies out of their city. They dealt with getting knocked down and having to get back on their feet before they could even heal. This is what they do every day and night. Usually they work alone, separate from the other, but with this new crime wave hitting the city, they decide to team up to see if they can work together. I want drama and conflict in this. Not all of the heroes want to be heroes, some think they should be villains instead. NOTE: You can pick to be good/bad/neutral!

--

This takes place in Century City, home to many a metahuman. They all seem to work on their own, besides Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. They've been together for a while now.

A new "boss" has moved into the dark underbelly of the city. He controls his own little gang of metahumans who he uses to do his dirty work. He wants the heroes gone so he can take over Century City and change it into his personal kingdom. He knows the heroes don't work together and he is planning on taking them out one by one...

--
Who I Need:
Baddie Boss
3 Neutrals
1 hero [reserved by Moira]
1 villain [possibly reserved by Raptorman]

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Ability: [explain the ability in full][/b]
[b]Side:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

---------------------------------------

Profiles

Fiere Ivanov - The Cheshire Cat
Spoiler:

Madaline Conner - the March Hare
Spoiler:

Charlie Lango
Spoiler:

Thomas Ezekiel Rynecraft - The Mad Hatter
Spoiler:

Zen "Shadow" Fathomare
Spoiler:

Chester O'Connor - The Animator
Spoiler:

The Phantom
Spoiler:

Jeremiah Woods - The Centurion
Spoiler:

Current Members:
Anaris
Gunneh
Inerio
Squall Reyes
Magix
Edon
Raptorman
MoiraofWords

Last edited by Anaris on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] Empty Re: We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now]

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: Formerly Jezabelle Landis, now Madeline Conner also known as the March Hare
Biologically 5
But looks to be 21

Ability: March's ability isn't so much a super power as it is what she's been turned into. March is an android, and everything on her body is replaceable. Even her mind is essentially a microchip with the March Hare personality implanted within. Her eyes are probably the largest weapon in her body, not causing actual physical damage but allowing her to zoom in on targets and hit them with deadly aim and precision. Her on hand weapons vary, but she's usually found with a deck of razor sharp cards or a teapot gun loaded with acidic fluid. March's two flaws in her cybernetic being is that she has no free will and must listen to her master(granted, she misinterprets many commands), and that she's prone to malfunctions quite often.
Side: Whatever side Hatter is on.
Bio: Before becoming the March Hare, Maddie was was once a woman who went by the name of Jezabelle Landis. Jezabelle, at the young age of twenty one, had been tripping down quite a troubled track. Hooked on heroine she had become a prostitute to help her earn money so that she could keep up with her addiction. Unfortunately, she was killed by a customer by having her throat slit and leaving her to rot and die in an alleyway.

She was then found by Hatter, who took her in for a little "experiment". Jezabelle would spend the next three years as a cyborg slowly undergoing various experiments until becoming a fully cybernetic android. In her second year with Hatter she took on a new name, Madeline Conner.

Life as a "hero" is a bit rocky for Madeline. She doesn't exactly have a choice in the side she chooses. Hell, she doesn't really have much of a choice in anything. While having the capacity for free thought many of her actions are done because she was told to do so, leaving an underlying resentment in her otherwise smooth partnership with the Mad Hatter. Maddie is usually a tad jealous of humans and city goers, though she gets along quite well with her teammate Fiere due to the fact that she "can't boss her around like Hatter can".
Appearance:
We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] Alice_spots_the_march_hare_by_AvaJinx
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Accepted. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Charlie Lango

Ability: Absorption: His powers are as simple as they are powerful. He cannot be harmed, and it’s no some sort of invincibility. That is a rather mundane power with no real use since you are still bound by the strength of normal men. No he absorbs punishment, namely the energy. And he uses this energy to make him stronger.

Fighting him is an uphill battle, with the hill being more like Everest. Simply because the more you fight him, the stronger and faster he becomes. To make matters worse for our heroes he has begun to develop the ability to fire the energy as a beam of light of devastating effect once he has gathered enough energy. However there of course is a down side, he can only gather energy from direct action, which mean he cannot simply gather the suns power and blow up the world.

Not that he would want to, he is still simply a man and too much energy will be his undoing.

Side: Evil

Bio: Charlie’s future was set from the day he was born. It was the same as every poor son of a bitch who grew up in his neighborhood. Except Charlie was special and that was a bad thing for his rivals, which was pretty much every other kid in the neighborhood. How bad? Well let’s put it this way. Go to his old neighborhood, and you’ll see no one 10 years his senior and no one 10 younger.

He might have killed EVERYONE if it wasn’t for the law. Though he did manage to kill the two poor officers sent to check on the tip they were passed, Charlie knew better to stick around a city where you had the label of a cop killer. He had not quite mastered his still maturing powers. So he left for greener pastures as he would call it.

From the age of 20-30 Charlie had consolidated his power in Empire City. Along the way discovering and “nurturing” 2 more with powers. Charlie had also learned from his time in the old neighborhood. The body count is not much smaller, but the crimes are much quieter. Unknown to the people and the few heroes of Empire City, Charlie was setting his pieces. And then he made his move. Try asking Empire City about their heroes and be greeted with blank stares. Now he plans to do the same to Century City.

Appearance: We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] Smoking_suit_8_by_phenomdesire

Last edited by Squall Reyes on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Whoot! Now we just need Gunneh to post and we'll have all the predetermined members!
That doesn't mean we don't want more people to join though! Come and join the damn RP you rat bastards!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Yeah!
What Inerio said. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Edon Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Do you guys need heros or villains more?
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Since we have our one main bad guy, a hero would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edon Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:18 pm

I'll get riiigghtt on that then.
Edon
Edon
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Awesome.
^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 am

Name: Thomas Ezekiel Rynecraft

Side: Neutral

Powers: None, save for a superior intellect. (Wait for it, boys and girls. I promise that it's coming.)

Bio: From a very young age, Thomas was seen as being extremely bright. He became bored with his schoolwork and liked to goof off most of the time, but that just pushed his parents harder to find a place where he was better suited for learning. Private school after private school, skipped grade after skipped grade, and still no place where he could feel as if he could truly reach his highest potential. Not only that, but his superior intellect forced him to become reclusive, often burying himself in books and imaginary friends to bide his time.

It was during this period of his life when his parents began to notice something...different about their child. Teachers were sending home reports almost everyday about his troubling behavior at school and his grades were slipping fast, but what was even more troubling was that Thomas would have absolutely no knowledge of any of the aforementioned occurrences. Being the proactive parents of the 90s, his parents decided to fork over the money for the best psychologist that money could buy. The shrink was baffled by the severity of the case, but Thomas was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder by the age of 14. There was an experimental treatment that was being conducted at Empire City University that allowed for the episodes to become linked to a trigger of some kind, one that normally had something to do with the second personality. As long as this trigger did not come into contact with the patient, they would be freed from the shackles of their mental disorder.

What was Thomas' trigger, you ask? Well, it just happened to be an over sized tophat. Why was it an over sized tophat? Thomas' second personality was none other than The Mad Hatter from his favorite book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll.

Sooner or later, the voice started to come back even without the hat, and Thomas yearned to be complete again, so he started to conceive a plan: One night, while his parents were out on their monthly night away from home, he would sneak into the attic and steal the hat. Seemed like a perfectly good plan, too, at least until the Hatter decided that the Rynecraft family home just wasn't as much fun as he was looking for, so they left. Haven't been back since, either.

Name: The Mad Hatter

Age: "Well, we can't really be sure of that, now can we? Truthfully, I believe I'm exactly 14 years of age, seeing as how that shrink let me out of my cage when ol' Tommy here was 14. Of course, we may be counting UN-birthdays, hmm?"

Side: CHAOTIC Neutral

Powers: "Now we're getting to the good part! Let us see....Oh! There's my teapot gun, my miscellaneous teacup grenades (Heaven only knows what one of those things will do! Madaline tried to get me to mark them in some way, but where's the fun in that?), and whatever other wonderful goodies I can pull out of my bottomless chapeau. Oh, and did I mention that I've procured myself a robot? Yes, I believe I can count her too."

Appearance:

We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] The_mad_hatter_by_thelessard
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 am

I hope it's alright if I join up.

Name:
Zen "Shadow" Fathomare

Ability:
Shadow Manipulation
Zen has the unique ability of doing whatever he can imagine with the shadows. This includes transforming his own DNA into the very thing which he controls. This is mainly used for travel through any adjoining shadows, and very quickly I might add. He can also harden the shadows into a solid form to use as weapons, chains, ect. One of the last things he enjoys using his powers for is mimicing animals and other creatures made of pure shadow.
Of course with a true strength such as his, he has an equal weakness. The light harms him just as much as the dark helps him. During the day with an unblocked Sun, if he doesn't cover his bare skin then it could (if bright enough) could boil his skin as if Acid was poured on his flesh. In a bright enough light he could die, even with his flesh covered up.

Side:
Evil

Bio:
Zen was born for one purpose and only one purpose. He was to be a human test subject for experiments to create the perfect army. He was taken straight from the womb and tossed into said experiments. He wasn't the only one born for this purpose either. He was however the only to survive. At the age of 10 it was decided that he would be trained to become an elite mercenary. He was trained from that point on until he was 15. At theage of 15 he took his destiny into his own hands. He mercilessly killed all who had ever abused him. After three years of his getting his vengeance he eventually made his way back to his birth parents. After ending their lives, he became completely cold hearted and gradually lost his mind. He now hates the world and seeks to make everyone on it suffer as he did. He is completely insane and won't stop at any costs to get what he wants.

Appearance:
Link
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:25 am

This looks interesting. Which type of characters would you prefer to have at this time?

If possible I would like to reserve a villain character. I will try to get the CS up today but it might be tomorrow when I manage it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 am

So far It looks like we have 3 netural 1 big boss approved by miss Anaris. 1 evil underling that needs approval and 1 hero who is being created so seems like everything is on a even level. So it seems you have a choice of hero or villian.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:30 pm

What Squall said was true.
You have the choice between a hero or a villain.

@Magix - Approved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Can we get this started now!? D:
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm going to be working on the opening post in just a few minutes. I need to find a good starting point for all of us.
: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Whoooot!

Good starting point?
A burning building? A bomb going off in the city square? Hell, I don't know. I'm not a villain this time, this is all so new to me.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Lol.

I'm thinking something simple us Neutral people can handle without having to worry about people thinking we've picked sides. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Woot accepted Smile

If you still need that good starting point, then I agree with Inerio with a bomb exploding. It's always fun to blow shit up xD.

I actually don't care where we start lol. I do have one question though.

Does Zen and Charlie know eachother? Like does Zen work for Charlie, or is he just a seperate nutjob in which their goals often coincide?

Personally it doesn't matter to me either way.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Well the original plan was me to be like a secret major criminal boss and the other evil characters to be his minions. But it's up to Ana. Very Happy
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Is there still room in this? Or has it become completely filled? There's nothing like a good ol' brawl of heroes and villains to bring out the best in everyone...

I would enjoy being the "hero" if that was what I had to be! Well, i'd enjoy just being in this interesting rp anyway.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:00 pm

@ Magix - I'd prefer Zen to work for Charlie.

@Moira - We are looking for a hero still. Would you like to reserve the last spot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Then it looks like Charlie has a mentally unstable employee Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Haha. I'm sure he won't mind.

So...I'm thinking a few small scale bombs are put in various places [what kind I have yet to figure out] and they blow up causing the heroes and the neutrals to check things out. Zen can be the one who planted the bombs and maybe he is nearby watching everything that has happened and he is also there to watch the heroes/neutrals so he can learn more about their abilities.

Sound good to you guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Name: Chester O'Connor-- Aka The Animator

Ability: Animus- Bringing motion to the motionless. For a sufficient duration, he can bring something to an appearance of life. Said objects will retain their properties while also gaining some depending on what they are in appearance. A lion statue may gain the ability to extend its normally retracted claws-- a toy soldier will be able to fire plastic bullets. But that isn't the best part.

Through application of his own knowledge, he has derived two stimuli to activate his skill. The first is direct contact. That which he touches with his hands will be animated. The second is through a solution of his diluted blood. It can be applied to objects to be animated at a later time, from a distance, allowing him to be able to set up an "ambush" if needed. He had theorized that at third derivation existed, but it isn't within his knowledge at the time.

Of course, reasonable restrictions apply. The animated objects are only as strong as the material that they are made of, and can only move within the constraints of their material-- an origami crane will be able to "fly" only so fast.

Side: Hero

Bio: Growing up in Century City, Chester was the son of two middle class average citizens. Nothing unusual or extreme. The only questionable pastime was that Chester fascinated with the lives of the metahumans that resided in Century City. Well, not only there, but anywhere. It was more the superpower thing that drew him to it, allowing for him to have tastes within many fields of nerd realm. Collections of toys(affectionately referred to as "action figures") grew to the extent where he'd try to reenact fights. Said events allowed for his power to awaken.

One day he got too excited, and the toys continued fighting after he put them down. That was odd, but also enterprising. It meant he had a chance...to be a superhero! Needless to say, he spent days experimenting with his power, refusing to allow anyone to see him for fear that they would take his loved ones and hold it against them... or he would have liked it to been like that anyway (as opposed to the harsh reality: proving the that he had powers had negative aspects to his needy friends anyway).

After studying and researching what it took to be a hero within Century City, he felt he was ready to fight crime. It took some time, neglect of work, and money down the drain, but he was finally ready. It was time for him to put a dent in the fabric of evil... or something witty like that (that's still a skill he's still working on).

Months of planning would not go to waste; the newest hero would prevent crime and save the city, and maybe even get laid in the process. For this was the path of the Animator, defender of Century City, known for his awesomeness and amazing skills.... and stuff! ...god knows he will be the good influence the city needs....
Appearance:We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] 34-nerd
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 pm

*Snickers* His shirt says nerd *Snickers*

Wonder where you can get one of those lol xD
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Name: The Phantom. Real name once Alekstantin Rutherford. He doesn\'t even remember his birth name though so it is irrelevant.
Ability: [explain the ability in full] He is out of touch with the space time continuum. To put this the best possible way most people live in the present fully unable to do anything but progress forward in life. He is not limited to that inexorable progression. He is in many ways like a phantom or a wraith. He seems fully substantial and looks normal but he passes through things he tries to touch. Things pass through him as well. Well most things. For some reason gold repels him and can hurt him. He can manipulate time to a small extent in that he can slow things down an enormous amount and that he rewind time a few moments for himself. The condition of his body anyway. He also heals very quickly, a wound that would take months to heal can heal in minutes. Though the gold burns heal much more slowly. His touch when he manifests his hands drains energy from the one he is touching supposedly life energy though he calls it time energy.

A rather major side affect of his power though is that he is constantly in that out of sync stage. He cannot physically act upon the rest of the world in most situations, though they can see him and hear him speak. He can with a little bit of effort make his hands manifest so he can manipulate the world and consume food and other necessities. With a very large amount of effort he can fully manifest in the world. Though as often as not when he tries it fails. On very rare occasions the condition shifts allowing him to have direct physical affect for a few moments without the effort. Why this happens is unknown.

Side: He is at least technically a villain. Though really he just enjoys furthering his own cause. What that cause is though, is rather uncertain.
Bio: He doesn\'t know how old he is. He does know though that the passing of time has never had much affect on him. He woke up one day in the city. He had no memory of how he got here but remembers much from before he arrived. He was in truth born nearly 500 years ago. As he was out of sync with time he couldn\'t interact with anyone or anything for a long time and was viewed by his own parents as a monster or some sort of malignant spirit. Eventually he figured out how to make parts of him physically solid and his parents reluctantly accepted him to an extent. For a while things went fairly well for him but then he began to get bored and seek out mischief and tricks to play on others. He developed his power more through the playing of tricks and he also made the rather unpleasant discovery that gold burnt him even when he was out of sync, which was almost all the time.

He travelled around and simply took what he needed to live from where ever he needed to obtain it. Now though he has come to the city. He doesn\'t remember his initial reason for coming but he since arriving has been simply scoping out the city and seeing wether there was anything he really wanted or even something to give him some purpose in his existence. In the end he has decided that he was all for ruling the roost for once instead of being on the fringes and he reluctantly allied with Charlie though he is always ready to if charlie falters attempt to take command for himself.
Appearance: We Are One 2.0 [FULL for now] Reaper

Last edited by Raptorman on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next