FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title in the works, (No longer recruiting)

+3
quakernuts
Stion Gyas
Shades Of Gray
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Title in the works, (No longer recruiting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Title in the works, (No longer recruiting)

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Alright, it's finished. Still far from what I wanted, imagined, and hoped, but it's satisfactory enough to at least get this game started. I suppose if I stress too much over on the post it'll never get up, so I'll have to settle with this. (And thanks for the complement, Hermoine!)

Go ahead and make your introductions! I'll start working away on organizing everything as I can. I've got class tonight at 6pm, PST, until 9... so I'll be off and on until then if you have any questions. You're welcome to PM, IM or any of that if you don't feel like posting them there!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Title in the works, (No longer recruiting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Title in the works, (No longer recruiting)

Post by quakernuts Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 am

OK I will post when I get back from school today! Quaker is on the way!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm

*grumbles*

I get a post worked up, and find more people there when I go to post it. <_< I'll edit it, and post it tomorrow.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am

Hey guys. I may or may not have to pull myself out of this roleplay. Family drama and we're pretty much being forced out of this trailer by a very bitchy daughter of the woman my dad was going to marry. We got into a fight because she decided it'd be funny to put a freaking cement block in front of the door. Sure, we have a back door, but what if the back of the house was on fire and I couldn't break a window to get out? I guess she wants me to die or something.

Anyway. I'm fine. No punches were thrown, thankfully. If we don't get internet at my grandma's then no roleplay for me. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Pst.... ? Bump?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Whoops...

I think when the site was going through it's hiccups, my post didn't actually... post. Sorry about that guys!

It looks as if three members have dropped from this story for an assortment of reasons. ( Sad ) For a while I considered recruiting more people, but instead of giving myself more than I can handle, I'm just going to pick up the story here. So! The only post that needs to be 'overlooked' would be Hermoine's. (Hermoine, if you check back in this thread at all, PM me, let me know if everything is okay. *Hugs*

And, as for me taking sooooo long to post: I appologize. I didn't have my head in the game over the last couple days while I was dealing with an assortment of things, and before I knew it; so much time has passed. BUT! I shall get the ball rolling, I promise. Smile Check back soon!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm back in the game. No worries. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:39 pm

*Runs off to make her long over-due post!*
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Alright, I'm sad to say that before I had stumbled upon a road-block in the plot that left me scratching my head; but through some chatterings with others, seeking advice and ideas, I've finally found the solution! Post will be up tomorrow/tonight.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 am

I'm glad you posted. Now I can get to thinking about mine. ^^; Order as our first post, I assume? I don't plan on writing as much as you did, though. Maybe a little less. I'm not a novella roleplayer! =3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 am

Yep, it would probably be easier for everyone if they kept in order; though if someone has a different suggestion of recommendation, I'm all ears! And so long as you stick to the posting requirements for casual (Ten sentences min.) then that's just fine!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 pm

I'll be gone Friday-Saturday and most of Sunday.. so as long as nothing major happens..^^; I give all control rights to Shades if the story progresses while I'm gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I believe, due to the Holiday, most everyone will be on a hiatus. I'm included in this, and will be gone most certainly, Saturday evening. Have no fear, Hermione, I don't believe the story will progress much during that time span. However; should I be wrong, you little mage is in good hands. Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:58 pm

I have posted! And I'm eager to receive thoughts and reactions once you've finished reading. Very Happy
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Anyone alive in this thread? It's been ages! I miss you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

I plan on posting soon...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Is there still interest in this story? Still waiting for some replies Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm

I plan on replying, just so busy lately. Finals and whatnot, so it's kind of pick and choose, but I'm going to throw down a post sooner or later.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Completely understandable! I was doing the same thing, and wasn't able to reply to any of my posts until this week. Just making sure, however, that this one would still be in circulation. ^__^
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm just waiting patiently. -Twiddles thumbs.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

If any spots open up; I'd be eager to jump in.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Tykrieg: As soon as I figure out whose still in the game, I'll get back to you on that. I know Kail, (like Eternity and I) are currently undergoing the 'finals' stage in our variety of classes, so I'm thinking that Quakernuts might be undergoing the same. However! I do believe I have a position you might appreciate; I'll PM you with more soon.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Name: Erik Nurlek

Alias: 'Longfang'

Race: Human

Eye Color: Both a powerful grey; with a yellow tint to the whites of his eyes.

Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde, tied in several thick braids, falling down his back..

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 199 lbs

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Siblings: All dead. Very dead.

Distinguished Characteristics~

Dress: Erik is very much attired in that of a modern detective. A thick, dirt stained trenchcoat with long sleeves; is a pale grey. Leather leggings with thick, steel-capped black boots. He wears fingerless grey woolen gloves, and he also wears a thick grey woolen sweater.

Mannerisms: Erik is a berserker. Most of the time, he grins uncontrollably, emanating an aura of unnerving lack of sanity. But push one of his berserk buttons; and he suddenly becomes a roaring, load, ferocious killer utterly focused on ripping anyone and everyone to shreds. Alongside this is his passion for knives. He always keeps one near, and there are dozens scattered around his body.

Scars: Erik's hands are literally covered in small, short, scars. It is like a dozen tiny razors have set to work on them. On his face, his left eye is bisected by a fierce laceration, running from forehead to chin.

Habits (Good/Bad): Erik has a disturbing tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. His tongue is twice as sharp as his teeth, and he uses it to deadly effect. But he is also an expert gambler, and his connections run far and wide; he is rightly feared and strangely liked amongst some of the most notorious criminals in the underworld. But he has some very powerful enemies; almost all of which are justified. Erik has done some very nasty things to some worse people, and it's com back to bite him..

Greatest Flaw: Will gladly kill where perhaps it is best to talk...

Best Quality: Very, very good at killing.

Hobbies: Blacjack, Dice, Roulette, Cards, Killing.

Favorite Saying/Personal Quote: "Where a word is good, a knife is better."

Special Talents/Skills: Killing, hunting, knife-play, intimidation, truth-telling, and first-aid.

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes~

Greatest Impact On Character: His first kill.

Motivation: To rise to the Ranks of the Noblility.

Worst Fear: Water.

Greatest Joy: The Kill.

Believe In A Higher Power?: Erik believes in the power of the Knife, little else.

Violence~

Fighting Style: Erik fights with a singular brilliance. With the mind of a Chessmaster and the speed of a Wolf, Erik will plan a fight out in his head, as it's happening. He'll allow a struck, only to follow it up with a killing blow. It is a very dirty style; anything goes, that relies on speed an brutality. Headbutts, groin shots, eye gouges: anything goes. Usually, Erik settles the fight in one move..

Weapon Of Choice: Knives. Lots of 'em.

Special Abilities: Extremely keen sense of smell.

Weakness: Terrified of Water, Fire and is highly claustrophobic. Cannot rea or write.

Greatest Advantage: Skill.

Partner: The Hobgoblin.

Criminal Record: 16 Formal accounts of murder. Countless more suspected.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah, I'm still in this, just give me a bit more time here it's been a little hectic so to speak so I'll have it up by the end of the week. I promise that.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2