FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input

2 posters

Go down

{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input Empty {Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 am

Crush - (n) An intense and often passing infatuation.

As teenagers it is only natural to experience a crush. Whether you're the crush or the crusher you learn all the drama and emotions that come with it. It can be fun and even work out, but it's of course best known for its name's sake. That's right. We've all felt what it is like to confess to a crush, only to be crushed. They don't feel the same way, they're already taken, they're just a jerk. Whatever the reason the pain is all the same.

A quote taken from the illustrious miss Luka:
“Ah hearts, some say they are so strong, but I think they are easiest thing in the world to crumple since dry bread. Take a Prince I once knew for instance, one would think that any other fairy girl would be elated to accept an offer of the heart from the next in line to rule. But I refused him; I’m not like the other silly minded femme fairies. I’m the cleverest of the clever, the trickiest of tricksters, and the most adventurous of adventuresome. I can’t spend my days in a lazy palace were nothing goes wrong, that would be the boring-est of the boring. Fairies are pretty easy to keep under a rule, we are allowed to do most things, and the only law is secrecy from the humans, just like every other being that the humans refer to as ‘mythical’. It isn’t as if they can even see us for Pete’s sake. Who is Pete anyway? What a curious expression.

Anyway, I refused the Prince and broke his ‘heart’, or at least that’s what everyone keeps telling me. The truth is that the Prince and I are a lot alike, so he was probably just tricking me into marrying him for some scheme of his, that or he was bored. I don’t know him all that well, but I’ve heard what kind of trickery he plays, and what messes he makes for his amusement. So almost a century in human time later, I see him again, at the very place I am trying to amuse myself with, I wonder what it is he’s doing. He better not be trying to mess up my game of cupid. I’ve spent time crumpling hearts and putting them back together at this ‘school’. (as humans call it, I just think it’s a brainwashing facility) Whatever he’s doing, he had just better stay out of my games, I’m trying to have fun after all. Human hearts are delicate, and our fighting just might break them.

I’ll try to not sound so happy about that, but it’s true, hearts are so breakable, and I’ve proven it time and time again.”

Ok so, this basically involves fairies and humans, I'm not sure whether or not to include any other races. BUT this is not colorful spirte/pixie fairy land I'm talking about, I'm looking more on the lines of pan's labrynth/hellboy 2 style fairies. Still human like and all that, but more dark and gothic style.

My character is Luka, a different sort of girl fairy, she's clever and manipulative and a bit mean. But also enchanting, creative, and whimsical. Her logic makes no sense, and if you get on her bad side you're dead, but the Prince of fairies (your character) is sort of the same way, and he fell head over heels for her. Only he confessed his love before she ever really knew him, and thinking him just a spoiled prince, she turned him down. He's left heartbroken etc. A century later, he's in the human realm, messing with high schooler's love lives, still bitter about his unrequited love. Little does he know that Luka is there too, using a pendent that makes her appear human. She is playing cupid, and the Prince is messing with her game, when the two finally meet, an all out competition breaks out.

I'm not sure what exactly should happen, and I don't have a lot of details, but I'm sure we can collaborate and come up with something! Also, if you are a female I'm sure we could figure out some way to double up if you'll play the fairy prince for me, I already have a good idea in mind on how to double up. So no worries if you want to play a girl too. ^_^

Anyone interested?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input Empty Re: {Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 am

This is Luka, human form;
{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input Ef5309f540cfa5323846029d94365358
Her eyes are of course normal at this point, so minus the cool eye make-up

Her fairy form looks like this;
{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input 404e1f344e060fe6bd63ddf90785bef1
So with the red eye make-up, plus silver/black sinewy smoke-like wings that bloom from her back, is her fairy form. Her wings have what looks like glitter in them, they sparkle. Also, her hair would be waist length in fairy form.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

{Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input Empty Re: {Uno} on [1]- I do have a plot in mind, but would like input

Post by Ethereal Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 am

A school setting where "Yoseis" inhabit? sounds interesting. Heart breaking and heart mending for the sake of having "fun", that alone is intriguing.

Quick question though, are the fairies competing for who can break or mend more hearts merely for their own personal satisfaction? Or is there a deeper meaning as to why they are doing so?

Well, I am interested in giving this a shot.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Well, the Prince fairy because he is surprised/bitter at Luka being there, initially he went to the school to just mess around with some people for fun(because he's become bitter), Luka is just doing it for satisfaction, but then it becomes a full out contesto to beat the Prince.

For the prince there might be a deeper meaning(he still has a crush on Luka), but Luka is more foolish and mean, and for her it's just play. At least in the beginning XD
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 am

Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down