FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

+2
Trinity Veritas
Skittle_Overlord
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

I kind of like the idea. Maybe there is a way to bring him back later? Maybe Habaek returns later in the story to have survived by some great feat of impossibility, and has returned to a state of health to come aid the now (or would be) living Saya?

i...d...k...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 am

Well what could happen is, as you said, after Saya is resurrected the first guardian who returns to her side is Habaek, but Kozen, having sensed Saya's body being resurrected, sends Jezebeth out to exterminate her before she regains her powers fully and comes back to kill him.

Jezebeth fights it out with Habaek, he loses, but gives Saya enough time to escape to the sanctuary of the temple or something and Jezebeth leaves him for dead wherever they so happen to duke it out at. Sound good?
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 am

That does sound good, but if he comes back, I really do need someone to play him. I can't play four characters in one rp....

what to do what to do.....
Bah, you'll have my answer by tomarrow.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 am

That would be difficult. Hopefully by that time we will have someone who will be willing to play Habaek.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:23 am

Ok so heres the plan, since I'm going to be gone all next week, starting friday, I shall wait for someone to possibly take the spot. If, by the time I come back, no one has taken Habaek, I'll just have him killed.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Well it looks like no one is planning on taking Habaek.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:41 am

A weeks' worth of wait is starting to get to me. I just hope somebody would take up Habaek's role before skittle comes back.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

So is this going to pick back up soon?
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 am

yes I just got back, I see no one took the role, so I'll just kill him off. I"m working on a post. damn this is going to be a long one....but the wait is over pretty much, I'll have the post up in a day's time at the latest
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah! I'm so excited. I can't wait for the post. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Skittle must have taken an extra few days?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 pm

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/advanced-role-playing-f14/complex-situations-ic-still-accepting-t1629.htm#35212

*gasps* shame on me, I'm a bit late, but I've got it!!! I had to settle and do laundry so thats my excuse XP. No more excuses though, it is up and it has started <3
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Okay, so the first post is happening in present time? Our characters can pop out to save the day or just until Habaek dies? I'm curious. xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm

well jezebeth has to retaliate. other characters can either show up to bust them out when things go south, or meet them at the shrine
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Sorry for taking so long to get my post up. I found out a close friend of mine died and I've been helping the family get things set up for his funeral and memorial. I'll get it posted soon.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok Ethereal, left a nice opening for your character to come in <3

Oh and Angel, I leave the battle sequence with Habaek up to you, but just keep in mind that his fire attacks are like...crazy. So yah.
but anyway just have her return to Kozen afterwards.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3