FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

+2
Trinity Veritas
Skittle_Overlord
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Empty [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 pm

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Bcover_Habaek_vol01-1

Screams, fighting, rain, thunder, lighting, these elements of the priestesses surroundings did not effect her concentration. She took aim again and again with her spirit bow and arrows. The arrows finding their targets easily, she desperately attempted to take aim at the one person to whom she needed to defeat, but he was impossible to fallow, and no matter how hard she tried, he always managed to duck behind someone else. “COWARD.” She stated loudly at him, not knowing if the sound of her voice could reach him over the noise of battle.

The cursed man she needed to slay, this man was a tyrant of the land, and she was the only one who could stop him, the only who could wound him. He had caused so many deaths, and people were dieing all around her, not soldiers giving their lives, but farmers and townspeople. Maybe a trained fighter here and there, but mostly innocents, fighting a last battle to try and end this tyrant’s rule, so much depended on Saya, she was starting to get desperate under the pressure.

The accursed emperor was slaying man and woman alike, slaughtering them, and her friends, her dearest Guardians, they were the only things making any significant number of kills. She wanted their efforts to not be in vain, she couldn’t fail. But the emperor was so difficult to get at. She was almost taken by surprise again and again as the tyrant’s soldiers came after her, trying to kill her.

Habaek clashed and slew a man that came after her, he positioned himself behind her, covering her back and making sure she could concentrate. “Just block everything else out Saya, you can do this, I know you can.” He said, slaying another individual and turning his loving eyes to her. “Lets end this, all of your friends are at your side.” Saya smiled gracefully at his words. Shooting a man behind him so he didn’t have to turn around, Saya kissed him on the lips softly.

“Thank you, my love.” With determination blazing in her eyes she spun around and took aim, but the emperor had disappeared.

“Where….-Habaek!” she screamed, the emperor’s sword protruded from his back, he had a hold of the sword so that it wouldn’t go any farther. Saya’s eye’s widened, he was protecting her from the blow, the tyrant had snuck up on her. His arms shook and Saya cried out Habaek’s name again, making another glowing blue arrow and shooting it at the impossibly fast emperor. He dodged and smirked, taking out his sword and pushing Habaek aside.

A fatal blow struck down Saya; she fell next to the still barely alive Habaek. The emperor roared his laughter. Already shouting victory, the rebellion against him was doomed now.

“Habaek, my love, you are still breathing….good.” Saya could barely breath; she was slipping as quickly as blood poured out of her body. “I’m afraid I’ve failed, I’m so sorry Habaek, sorry to everyone who gave their lives, but even though I will be gone, you must live, you must live. They will need you, and you must keep fighting my love.” She shuddered as she almost passed out, “Here, I can give you what is left of my life, live Habaek, promise me you will live and fight, for me if not for yourself.” Saya kissed him softly on the lips one last time, her energy flowing to him and healing his wounds completely.

‘Goodbye my love….’ Saya thought, finally slipping fully into the peaceful darkness. Her manner of speaking, her smile, everything about her was graceful until the very end, but…

The priestess was no more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the deal:
In an Asian-esque feudal period land where a few individuals are gifted with power, one such prince was gifted with a power no one could interpret. His movements faster than many could fallow, his intelligence that of a genius, his strength impossible, and no one could touch him, his mind or otherwise. He killed his father and became a tyrannical emperor, turning the lands until they could grow no more, taxing the townspeople to the point of poverty, and ruling with not an iron fist, but a spiked iron fist.

A prophecy came of these events happening, but no one listened to the old monk who foretold such a prophecy, when it was finally happening he was turned to. He was gracious and foretold of the events that would fallow after, he told of a priestess that would be born in the spring, she would be able to wound the emperor. Her powers would be of the spiritual kind, something the emperor’s powers would not be able to fight against.

She was born and finally found and taken in by the monk, and raised to take hold of her powers. The emperor got wind of this, he had many spies.

Events changed and soon the monk became to old, he died peacefully and passed his job unto his grandson, who was young, but still as knowledgeable as his grandfather. The grandson foretold that the priestess would need protection, and it would come in the form of seven Guardians, all with gifts that made them unique and powerful.

The priestess risked much to find these seven and adventures brought them together. Along with near death expiriences, these seven all became friends. They attacked the emperor time and time again, starting a reballion, but they needed to end him, they needed to end it once and for all.In the last battle the priestess died, and Habaek, her love and one of the seven almost died. He was saved by the priestess and given a second chance. The rebellion has failed, and many people are dead, the seven wounded and grieving. How will they defeat the emperor when they have already failed?

The boy monk, Ayashi, has a plan, his powers are psychic based, and it's risky, but worth a try. He tries to bring a soul from a distant land into Saya's body, to resurrect her, but ends up bringing one from an entirely different universe or dimension. The girl he brought into Saya’s body is now the only hope they have of renewing the rebellion, with her is hope, but what use can she pose? Ayashi didn’t know what he was doing, but it looks like he’s screwed up. Things are becoming complex.

About era:
Ok so this is set in a feudal Asian setting. They do not have technology above irrigation and such. So, no high schools or ipod etc. Think Fushigi Yugi, that’s were this rp gets its inspiration from

Characters:
Played by me-
Saya/Rintako[The Priestess]
Ayashi[The Boy Monk][
Kozen[The Tyranical Emperor]

Habaek-open- Saya's love, he has the gift of speed and Fire/Electricity
Guardian#2-Eternity-Naomi Hazukua- Has the power of manipulating shadows, they are more solid than you'd think, also has Photokinesis, stealthy
Guardian#3-Trinity Veritas-reserved- Is a musician, has Sonokinesis
Guardian#4-Ethereal-Kyosuke Hidekawa- Has the control of Water an Ice, also a speedster like Habaek
Guardian#5-open- An Alchemist, is very knowledgable/intelligent
Guardian#6-The Melancholy Spirit-Kojiro- Heals instantly, is wolf like and has claws that cut through metal, hightened senses
Guardian#7-Literate Angel-Chitose Yukari- Illusionist, skilled swordswoman

Villains-
- Jezebeth
-
-
-
-
etc.

What I need for profile:
Appearance: [be vain in choosing a picture, I like pretty ^_^]
Name: [asian names please]
Role: [example, guardian #3, Habaek, etc
Weapons: [don't over do it please]
Character desc: [a bit of personality, maybe some of their past etc. Don't sweat this, I'm not asking for a novel or anything]

Last edited by Skittle_Overlord on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : adding 'stuff')
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Trinity Veritas Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Oooh, this seems really interesting. Can I reserve a spot for the third guardian?
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Of course ^=^
I will have Rintako up shortly, it's just I typed all of this in one sitting, and I am thouroghly exhausted....sorry everyone
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 am

Oh yah, and for villains you only need a picture and short paragraph, people playing the Guardians will be playing these guys. As they will be killed off frequently. Unless we intertwine them somonehow into continuing in the story.

Appearance:
Before
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC 8bitkon
After
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Watergodbridenk6
Name: Rintako Hyuga, she was known as Taco Girl in Tokyo -_-
Role: Priestess
Weapons: ...none...at least for now
Character Desc: Rintako acts very different from Saya. Saya was graceful and never shouted or did anything that made her seem less than a goddess, Rintako is clumsy and lacks any grace. Rintako is more of a silly dork, but she's just as compassionate and kind as Saya, albiet a bit more cowardly than Saya. Rintako is also very creative and likes to make people laugh. Back at home her nickname was Taco girl and she worked part time at a Taco joint ( Rin-TACO, get it?).

Rintako did however, have spiritual powers, she could see some things others couldn't. And she sometimes felt powerful energy surge through her, but never understood what it was, she just thought it was normal. So although Rintako is nothing like Saya, bringing her into Saya's body stengthens her abilities and makes her the only hope left of overythrowing the Tyranical Emperor Kozen.

Last edited by Skittle_Overlord on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 am

Awesome ^-^. I'll put up a profile as soon as I can.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 am

I'd like to play player guardian 7. I'll have my profile up shortly.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

m'kay!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 am

Appearance: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC 0f4936de

Name: Chitose Yukari

Role: Guardian 7

Weapons: A Long Katana Sword with a length of 43 7/8" overall. It has a 27 1/8" sharpened steel blade with simulated temper line. Black composition handle with black cord wrap. Black finish metal tsuba with gold artwork. Hidden in handle is a 10 3/4" dagger with 5 3/8" stainless blade. Handle matches katana. Black finish composition scabbard.
The katanas' name is Fudoshin.

Bio: Chitose was born as the only child and only heir to her father's dojo. Her mother was sickly so she wasn't able to take care of Chitose most of the time, leaving the main parenting to her father. Her father wasn't going to let the fact that Chitose was a woman get in the way of her sword fighting. He taught her like any of his other disciples, only harder. She was a quick learner, eager, but her gender always lingered in the back of her mind.

Chitose could never fully adopt the male way of life, her mothers subtle influences in that area stopped her from completely casting out her womanhood, but she was no doubt one of the most skilled swords person Chitose's father had ever encountered. When she surpassed him she continued her own kind of training, developing her own skills and during these private sessions she found she had a most unusual power. The power to conjure up illusions.

At first it was difficult and taxing for her body, but after rigorous training and conditioning she was able to use the power quiet proficiently. She was able to create illusions ranging from her simply disappearing to entire landscapes changing. Of course the degree and range of these illusions would put different forms of strain on her body and she would never go past her limits, only pushing them.

When Chitose started to develop she would wrap her bodice tightly, hoping to minimize the growth of her breasts, but she couldn't stop her own bodies maturity. Now she simply wraps herself out of habit. Because of this she trained harder, leaving her family behind and becoming a wanderer, searching for strong opponents to duel.

After Chitose met up with the other seven and the priestess she found herself, for the first time, making friends. They fought hard battles, their blood, sweat and tears as well as those of others went into the campaign to end the tyrants life, but alas, in their last battle Saya perished and Habaek was almost killed too. Grief and hopelessness was all she could feel and she was sure it was the same for the others, but a ray of hope presented itself and she can only hope that this ray won't fizzle out.

Personality: Chitose is a calm, collected, almost emotionless person. After spending her whole life learning and practicing the way of the sword she has cast aside the frivolous way of letting emotions rule her, allowing nothing but calm and coolness into her fighting style, always maintaining a control over her actions. It is a rare sight to see her flustered, but it isn't impossible.

Chitose isn't the best at socializing with others and, because of her upbringing, she finds it hard to convey her emotions to others. This doesn't stop her from befriending the others, but to most it would seem that, even in their tight group, she maintains a sort of distance from them. This may or may not be true, it's hard to tell, but she considers them all companions and friends and would never betray their trust.

Not to anyone's surprise Chitose finds it easy to kill, but this is not to say she is not compassionate. She never prey's on the weak nor does she use her skills for her own gain. She has the spirit of a noble warrior and would never betray anyone's trust once it was placed on her.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Amaya De

Role: Guardian 3

Weapons:
Spoiler:
Bio: {I will have this up tomorrow for sure!}

Personality: {Will be up tomorrow!}
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm

I need more people >.<
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 pm

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC Maskofhatred

Jezebeth Demon of falsehoods and lies

Jezebeth was nothing but a lowly servant in the house of the prince. Her family had served the royal family for generations and she was the last of her line. When the prince came into power she was among those who feared for their lives, but after meeting him she found herself head over heels in love. She would do anything for the prince, give her life even, and she strove to become closer to him. After realizing that the only way to get to him would to be of use to him she gave her soul up to dark magic so that she may use it, but her heart remained and her love has only grown.

Jezebeth's personality is one that is hard to trust. Even the emperor cannot tell if she won't some day betray him, even though she has risked her life more then once. She has never spoken of her love and never plans on it, wishing only to be of use to him.

{I wonder if this is okay for a villian. If not just let me know and I'll fix what needs fixing. :3}

Last edited by The Literate Angel on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:39 am

yah this is fine, great in fact, I like this villain!

It has come to my attention though that I need some males, and I think people are turned off by having to write long bios, so I'm going to take that part out and not bother with the bios.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 am

I'm glad you like the villian. :3 I really do hope we get more men in here. I really want to start this soon.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Same here, but I suppose it just takes time...le sigh
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 am

Ahh it's the Overlord of Skittle sweets with yet another RP that caught the interest of a lone wanderer amidst the fog.

Might I ask if an Ethereal presence is welcomed here? Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

NO, it isn't....

XD Of course it is! Mistress Overlord Skittle allows immigration into her lands, your just have to register (as in reserve a character) and after that, you're good to vote, pay taxes etc!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 am

Taxes!? Voting?! Ugh! And here I thought I'd only have to eat skittles forever in your lands. Very well then! I, the Ethereal presence shall "reserve" as you put it, a spot for my humble self in your world.

I would like to play... wait a minute... which side needs a male? Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 am

I have finally reached a decision upon the character I would wish to play.

"Guardian #4 please!"
(That would be $2.50)
"Uhhmm can I write you a check?"
(No! Get out of here!)

Speed plus ice and water just seemed too much of a temptation to resist. If the Ethereal presence is allowed the spot, I will work on the profile shortly.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Woot we got a man. Ha ha. And another guardian.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Villains will come and go, Literate angel's villain will be permanent though. So it's the good guys I need. #4 is all yours!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Alas! I am moved to tears! *sniffle* Being granted the position of Guardian #4 truly is a dream come true... now if I can just find that bag of skittles, I might be inspired to create Mr. Freeze and put up his profile. *grumble*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Sweet. I really liked my villain. And Mr. Freeze sounds interesting. We also still need the big bad Emperor.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm playing the emperor
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:08 am

Never mind then. Ha ha.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 am

I think I could take the role of Guardian Six.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 am

I'd might like to take Guardian two, but it's just a thought. I will return tomorrow with confirmation of whether or not I will.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am

alrighty ^_^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:02 am

I can try working on a bio right now, if you want. Might not get it up until some time tomorrow though... can't say for certain.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Well, whenever's best, don't sweat it too much
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 am

All right, here is the character bio. If there is anything you wish me to change or discuss, just say so.

Appearance:
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC 26_001845_07yc1

Name:
Kojiro

Role:
Guardian Six

Weapons:
Ji (Chinese Halberd)
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC WS-Dan-ji-s

Character desc:
A hardened warrior-scholar from a wild, untamed corner of the Northern Province, Kojiro is a fierce warrior that uses agility and endurance over brute strength. Kojiro is known for his skill in unarmed fighting as well as with his signature weapon, the Ji. During one battle he suffered a wound that, to his own dismay, never healed. The wound resulted in the loss of one eye, and to this day he is unaware of how he suffered the wound or what manner of weapon was responsible.

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next