FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Zombie Situations/Gear

4 posters

Go down

Anti-Zombie Situations/Gear Empty Anti-Zombie Situations/Gear

Post by Nomad Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 pm

This is just to liven up my arrival on the site with getting to know the members in a joking manner.

1. The trusty baseball bat. It has many uses in a zombie situation for men and women. The male can use it to bash in zombie scum heads, and women can hit men in the junk to escape zombies.

2. Hockey goalie helmet you may indeed look like special Fred with this on. Yet you will find it's use of protection from zombie bites to a all time never.

3. Anti-Zombie urine, and this little devil is just a practical joke on fellow traveling members dumb enough to believe they will blend in with zombie society... and thus creating your escape away from a horde of zombies. Laugh at the person later and run like the po po is after your ass.

4. Guns are never necessary on zombies as they are attracted to sound. You may want to find a fire arm as people will try to rob you and leave you naked in some awkward environment. Do not fear as zombies don't judge people they just want to massage your brain with their mouths.

5. The chainsaw, yet this weapon seems effective in the field you will not want to stand near the person operating it. The undoubtedly will get you infected with the spray of blood gushing out of said zombie. If Possible avoid this person as he may be a lunatic and remind you of a movies with leather-face... or he is leather-face.

6. The gas station. This area of a environment seems to be the main attraction to the society of nomads you have become. Please feel free to use said gas as you can get away with stealing it. Warning, and please do listen carefully to this. Do not eat the food as there is a high possibility it has expired.

7. The group. IF you find your self in a group moving about make sure you travel with a fat guy. This is so you can out run him and avoid being eaten by a zombie clown. If said fat guy dies quickly locate a new fat member to take his place.

9. Falling down. IF a member falls down from your group do not be the special Fred who runs back for said person. This is for your own safety simply reply with the following " I honor your sacrifice".

10.Injury. If you are injured you have become a Zombie burger and will be followed around like a fat kid follows cake... Sorry but your food now.

I have listed ten situations/gear now lets see what you will add.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Anti-Zombie Situations/Gear Empty Re: Anti-Zombie Situations/Gear

Post by muggles-mundanes Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I love it! I can see that you enjoy zombies, would you be open to do a zombie roleplay? I'm pretty new to the website and would like to get some threads going!

11. Zombies are strong, but slow and stupid, but can be killed just like a normal person would be, zombies are just slightly more resiliant. Example: Zombie can easily break down a door. Headshot will instantly kill as long as it strikes the brain. Multiple body shots will kill them aswell.

12.You are NOT a samurai, you cannot run into a horde of 10000 zombies and slice off all their heads with one swing. But if you ARE a samurai, please disregard this message and continue slaying zombies like in a videogame.

muggles-mundanes
muggles-mundanes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Sun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

I recommend looking at the FM 999-3. This is the U.S. Army Counter-Zombie Operations Field Manual, for the Fire Team Level. (As opposed to Platoon- or Battalion- sized units.) It covers the enemy, the standard equipment, improvised weapons, terrain,...

As per the reg's, rather than a Hockey mask I'd go for a gas mask or at the very least a neck gater that can be pulled up over the mouth. If we're gonna bash zombies without the safety of a long-range weapon (I also like the baseball bat), then I want to be absolutely sure not to ingest any nasty fluids.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawkesflames Wed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Amending...

Nomad wrote:
4. Guns are never necessary on zombies as they are attracted to sound. You may want to find a fire arm as people will try to rob you and leave you naked in some awkward environment. Do not fear as zombies don't judge people they just want to massage your brain with their mouths.

The best possible weapon is a crossbow. It makes no noise and you can retrieve the ammo after each kill.

Nomad wrote:5. The chainsaw, yet this weapon seems effective in the field you will not want to stand near the person operating it. The undoubtedly will get you infected with the spray of blood gushing out of said zombie. If Possible avoid this person as he may be a lunatic and remind you of a movies with leather-face... or he is leather-face.

The true purpose of a chainsaw, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, is to cut away stairs. Get yourself on the second floor, fire up the chainsaw and cut away the stairs. You are now safe from fumbling, shuffling zombies who can't climb.

Nomad wrote:I have listed ten situations/gear now lets see what you will add.

13. Someone is bitten but has yet to turn. This delicate situation must be handled immediately and with extreme prejudice. Man, woman or child, the infected must be killed. Do not attempt to find a cure, wait to see if they're the one exception, or tie them up in hopes that you can restrain their zombie, brain-eating urges. Shoot them immediately and burn the remains.

14. Post zombie apocalypse world is no place for sentimentality. You must become cold and heartless if you want to survive. This includes sacrificing anyone that isn't you. You must be willing to shoot your own mother in the head if need be. It's a sad truth in the zombie world.
Fawkesflames
Fawkesflames
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down