FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

+2
Trinity Veritas
Skittle_Overlord
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Ethereal Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:26 am

Finally! Guardian #4 Rises from the icy depths to fulfill his mission.

Appearance:

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 SakuraWarrior

Name: Kyosuke Hidekawa

Role: Guardian #4

Weapons:

Eternal Frost - A finely crafted katana given to him as a gift by a Master Sword smith. The sword itself responds to Kyosuke's innate power to manipulate Water and Ice thus, making it easy for him to draw upon his power to the fullest. He however, refrains from using it too much for he is the type who relies on skill rather than the power he possesses.

Cold Heart - Kyosuke's personal katana crafted by himself. It has no other special traits except that the blade is longer than Eternal Frost and always as cold as ice. (He crafted this sword after priestess Saya's tragic death)

Crystal Arm Guards - In the event that Kyosuke finds himself unable to use Eternal Frost or Cold Heart, he uses his barely visible but highly durable arm guards as a weapon. It also harnesses his innate power thus forming a coat of cold around his fists allowing him to fight barehanded.

Ether Wakizashi - A gift he received after saving an old lady from the clutches of the emperor's evil army terrorizing a small village. He has yet to figure out this defensive sword's capabilities. According to the old lady, the sword was a relic of the past used by a legendary warrior who was said to be just like Kyosuke.

Character Description: Kyosuke is a man of his word. Brave and always looking forward, he is the type of man who never backs down from a challenge. Usually laid back, most people think of him as a quiet person but it is quite the opposite. He is outgoing and enjoys the company of his friends, especially Saya's company, though he seldom gets the chance to be close to her side.

He has locked his private feelings for the priestess after accepting the fact that he can never be anything more than the priestess' guardian and friend. Although he still has a faint hope that someday, things might change between them. Loyal and steadfast, Kyosuke is bound to his duty and is willing to risk his life in exchange for everyone's happiness but mostly, to see the priestess' smiling face.

Background: Saya's death and after...

Kyosuke saw with his own eyes how the emperor struck down his beloved priestess and her lover, Habaek. For him, it was as if time had significantly slowed down as he watched both Saya and Habaek fall to hard earth. He couldn't believe what his eyes allowed him to see. Over and over he pressed the thought that they aren't dead unto his mind... and heart. He wanted to believe that there's still something that can be done but alas, the Emperor's army successfully held him at bay.

Fueled by anger, Kyosuke unleashed his full power against the Emperor's relentless army. The number of bodies that fell lifeless around him drastically increased. He wanted to rush to the side of his beloved priestess, hoping to find her still alive and that he could still save her, but his efforts were in vain. Too powerful... that was the only words that best described their adversary that time, and Kyosuke was helpless.

As the battle raged on, Kyosuke finally managed to force open a path through the heavy line of soldiers to where Saya and Habaek lay. Wounded and limping, he continued to slay enemy soldiers that came left and right with the intent of taking his life, but Kyosuke's anger proved to be a worthy ally. Upon reaching his treasured priestess, Kyosuke's heart shattered like fragile glass. There she lay, silent... and lifeless. The pain of his superficial wounds cannot simply compare to the pain in his heart as he held his priestess' lifeless body in his arms. A single tear escaped his eye that quickly froze into a shard of ice... then everything went black.

How they managed to survive matters not to Kyosuke. He cursed the days that followed with him being allowed to live, he cursed Saya's lover who couldn't even protect her from harm, yet couldn't bear to hate him for he was the reason he could see Saya's smiling face. He cursed the Emperor for taking away the one person who mostly occupied his heart. Devoting his time solely to refining his swordsmanship, Kyosuke distanced himself from the guardians, especially from Habaek. He disappeared without word to anyone and pursued a new level of strength.

After some time of wallowing in his grief, Kyosuke finally came to realize what needs to be done. He forged a sword and transferred his innermost feelings of hatred to the blade... he named it Cold Heart. "With this sword, I will let him feel my pain as I slowly drain the life out of his cursed existence!" was his oath to the blade.

Kyosuke returned to his duty as a Guardian of the Priestess only when word reached him that the Priestess whom he deeply cared for will be resurrected.

-------------Profile End-------------

It is done... The Ethereal presence is willing to change anything that is not to the liking of the Skittle_Overlord. (don't want to be banished from the lands of the mistress) Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ethereal on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 pm

could you add a bit about his reaction to Saya's death and his emotions after?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Ok, I edited the first post and both characters are accepted!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Seems to me that you have taken an interest in the mini plot I came up with for this character. Well then, I'm going to take my time to elaborate what happened to him and his feelings for Saya after her death.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 pm

yes, I did get pulled into your character XD gah! it's your fault I'm making you write more! I just like tragic unrequited love is all....and tragic love, the main reason I braught up Habaek as a character. So we can have an angsty lost love thing going on that complicates working with Rintako as the new priestess. That's why this rp is called *drum roll* Complex Situations!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

And the wait is over, the edit has been completed. The reason why I thought about coming up with that mini plot solely rests upon the title of your RP. Laughing Just let me know if anything else needs to be added.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 pm

I might add some more to my character later, involving a sort of mini-plot of his own; one that doesn't deal with love (sorry, heheh). Rather one that deals with tremendous doubts about things, a cynical attitude and possible treachery... maybe.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm

I will be making a profile for Guardian 2 as soon as I can.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Appearance:
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 Image

Name: Naomi Hazukua

Role: Guardian 2

Weapons:
- 2 Short Blades

- 1 Small Oriental Fan used in the creation and manipulation of shadows.

- 1 Obsidian and Ivory Yin Yang necklace that concentrates her energy

Character: Naomi is a character shrouded in mystery. How she came about her powers is very questionable, and their very existence often leads to one questioning her moral standing. Naomi doesn't seem wicked at first meeting, but in battle, can often change the minds of others around her. She has her times when darkness takes her over, much like a plague that overpowers her mortal body. When she was a child, she lead a normal existence. It was upon her later years when she realized she had a strange but weak power, that she began to seek out someone to train her. She tried to find priests and shrines to help concentrate her energy, but none gave the help she desperately needed. So she in turn sought out a life alone, training herself to be who she is now. With time passing, she has become a sort of combination of two personalities, though her personas are not so far and different that she is two people. Instead, it seems as though she is swayed by her powers, either leaning to be morally wicked, or wise and alight.
~~~
She was young, in her late teens, when she was called to Saya's aid, to be her great Guardian. She found this to be her greatest training, her greatest trials. So she went, and befriended the others, as well as Saya herself. Opening up, she found great prid, and great hope.
But, alas, Saya died.

And the group of Guardians was no more.

Naomi, in her time, split from the group to go out upon individual training. She began mercenary missions alone, training herself to be more able in the art of shadow and darkness. Thought to have extinguished those past relationships with her old friends and Saya, she has grown colder and more wicked than before, almost becoming two people instead of the flawless and sole one that she had been to her friends before. Much tragedy has befallen her since the death, and she fears that darkness will devour her heart.
=================

Also, just to clarify, do you say photokinesis as in the manipulation and creation of light, or something else?

Last edited by Eternity on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm

OKAY I think I've completed. If you would like anything changed or filled out, please just tell me, and I'll try to tweak the profile.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:41 pm

I had meant for the guardian #2 to be a bit ninja like, so I think your harater fits the bill quite nicely, only, could you possibly change your pi to be a bit more anime-ish. If you can't find one you like then thats fine, it's just that everyone else's picture is in that style

And spirit, I like other interesting stories too! I was just curious about Kyosuke's story is all.

Just to let everyone know, this rp will start exactly 2 years (to the day) after Saya died. I Have a way to gather everyone. Just so you guys aren't left in the dark and all ^_^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:46 pm

BTW: photokinesis as in she can manipulate light to make herself invisible, can see in the dark when no one else can etc. She can even make harsh laser beams if she realy tried hard 0_0 lol, laser beams....
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Sweet. That's what I had thought.

And I changed the picture. I had been looking for a good anime one, and nothing seemed to fit what I had in mind, and then I just ran up on a great one by accident LOL
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Appearance: [C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 Habaek-v01_ch02_001
Name: Ayashi Sakurabi
Role: Boy monk
Weapons: None, necromancy and spirit exorcising do not require bodily weaponry.
Character desc: Ayashi took over the shrine and the general care of Saya when he was ten; his grandfather left him the task. Although he is very young, he is very intelligent and mature. He was taught the ways of the spirits and can sometimes see into the future, but it is all very hard to piece together. A lot was placed on this kid’s shoulders and he handled it well. His skill with exorcising evil spirits was of mastery. He made the tough decisions and was the leader of the guardians. Until they disbanded with Saya's death and the loss of the rebellion, Ayashi has been hiding out at his shrine, the staff continuing to keep it clean. He was usually very calm and happy, the guardians were like his family, and Saya was his precious mother. When he lost her he became very serious and withdrawn, he felt alone, and did not stop any of the guardians when they left, he didn’t even say goodbye, mostly he was in denial. In the past two years he has learned necromancy, and still fights Kozen, his shrine has only been allowed to keep standing because of the geographical location, it is hidden in a valley that Kozen overlooked and didn’t bother to send a colony over. So he has become known throughout the land as the child necromancer, Kozen's single biggest annoyance. A disturbing reputation indeed, he perhaps takes it too far when he finds an old scroll that could turn the tide for the war, could he possibly bring the dead back, their soul as well as thier body?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Heh, the idea for my character was a complete accident when I came across the picture, Eternity. Don't you just love little accidents like these? Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Yes, and also I LOVE THE PIC FOR YOUR CHARACTER. Heise artwork, it's magnificent. I can't remember the exact name of the artist, but they are amazing and go by the usual signature Heise. <3 lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I at least need Habaek and then we can start posting.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Kozen:
[C]omplex Situations {accepting} OOC - Page 2 L18
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:02 pm

I was browsing his artwork at the time, admiring it and wishing I good make artwork even an eighth as good when I came across it... seemed to be a perfect fit for the wolf-like guardian and the character just formed from there. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah Very Happy I was originally thinking about taking the wolf-like guardian, but I didn't know for sure where I'd go with it. lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 pm

My first choice was the musician, but I was too late for that one. So I was debating what character I could do something with when my lovely accident occurred. Hehe
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 am

I love Heise's work. He is a complete genius. I also wish I could draw as good as that. Alas I am but a novice. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 am

Actually, I think Heise is a woman from the Chinese Republic (is there even a Chinese Republic? lol)

Anyways.

So. Waiting game. *begins to look for a male willing to play Habaek (totally didn't spell that right, I'm just sure of it).
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am

Really? Wow I always thought Heise was a man. I learn something new every day. :3 Hopefully we do get Habaek soon, I really want to start. And you did spell it right.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

I wants to staaarrrrrrt, grrr.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

I always thought Heise (Jinyao) was a male as well, The Literate Angel.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:28 am

Tick-Tock~~ the soul who would want to take up Habaek's role must come nao! xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 pm

ehem, me gots an idea. But I want the majority of an OK before I implement it. How about we have Habaek already dead, to me it would just seem to cruel to have him alive and tortured. I think he should be killed off in the beginning, perhaps I could play him when Ayashi tries to take her out on his own, to give Kozen the creeps by letting his soldiers know that 'saya' is back. But...hm lets see, how about Literate Angel's villain shows up and it proves to much for Ayashi to handle, thus Habaek being nearby and dieing to save who he thinks is saya....

Am I crazy or can this work?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Ehhhh!!! You want Habaek dead? oh well... I guess this could be one idea to get things started. But gee, wouldn't killing Habaek have a major impact on your plot? Then again, maybe not since the Saya that will come back would be the Taco Girl right? So pretty much, Habaek is just back to square one with her... total strangers. LOL!

Anyway, you are the Goddess of this world so majority of the decision still rests on you. I'm down with whatever twisting will come our way.
(Too bad Kyosuke will lose his rival early) Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm

If it gets things going, it works for me. 'Tis your choice in the end though, after all... your story. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next