FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 11 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Hisoka Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 am

I am 22 and true son of the woods. Being Native rocks.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 11 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 am

Fact: Winter is my favorite season.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Drinking Rum on a white sand beach is my ideal winter vacation unless I can find my board.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 am

Fact: I am supposed to be in a blizzard all day tomorrow and all of tonight. I hope I don't crash driving tomorrow.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 am

I will never drive in a Blizzard, nothing is that damn important.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 am

Fact: It looks like they canceled the Blizzard and instead we are just going to get rained on. Plus when night comes the rain will freeze after it mixes with the snow on the ground. I love crazy Michigan weather.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by EverMan Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Uhhh....
I like....no, correction, LOVE the smell of gasoline....
I know, it's wierd.
EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 am

I think I'm actually running out of random facts about myself! xD
Maybe it's time for reruns? Razz
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 am

Random Fact?:

- ->

I trust black people before I do white people because I feel like a black person (or the right black person) will fight til death for a trust worth keeping.

I also feel drawn to violent people or people with violent pasts. I'm highly intrigued by people who went to prison, because the story of it all draws me in like a moth to a flame.

Having grown up in rejection by local white children because of my oddities, I was easier accepted by black people, who thought when I was younger that I was a mixed girl. I remember at one point being so intimidated by blacks due to all the racism that stirs around this little town. But after a good set of years, I began to become friends with people of darker skin. If I am in a room of people, and socializing, I usually turn first to dark-skinned people.

At a dance, the first group I go to dance with is the blacks and Latinos. Same as a party. I feel more set-in, even though my family is composed of people who believe in the races don't mixing and think of me as a simple Italian girl who should mate with other Italians and make more Italians, or if a second option comes about, I should just find some white boy with good genes. Sounds crazy right?

Another random fact?

Because of my past, I have gained an affinity with Urban Drama roleplays, intense and thug-based characters, as well as I write stories about experiences of the streets- most made up but some of the actual streets I grew up on (when I lived with my Grandmother on my mother's side, I lived near the Fairmont Apartment Complex, and we called the neighborhood Fairmont, overruled with young and decadent black boys who flagged as Bloods).

Smile Now you know something interesting. But don't think it means that I am against white people or don't make friends with whites, because my social personality draws me to people of all sorts.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_End Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Eternity wrote:Random Fact?:

- ->

I trust black people before I do white people because I feel like a black person (or the right black person) will fight til death for a trust worth keeping.

I also feel drawn to violent people or people with violent pasts. I'm highly intrigued by people who went to prison, because the story of it all draws me in like a moth to a flame.

Having grown up in rejection by local white children because of my oddities, I was easier accepted by black people, who thought when I was younger that I was a mixed girl. I remember at one point being so intimidated by blacks due to all the racism that stirs around this little town. But after a good set of years, I began to become friends with people of darker skin. If I am in a room of people, and socializing, I usually turn first to dark-skinned people.

At a dance, the first group I go to dance with is the blacks and Latinos. Same as a party. I feel more set-in, even though my family is composed of people who believe in the races don't mixing and think of me as a simple Italian girl who should mate with other Italians and make more Italians, or if a second option comes about, I should just find some white boy with good genes. Sounds crazy right?

A fact about me is that I believe that "race" is an abstraction. People are people. Skin color is completely irrelevant. I've lived the better part of my life in a podunk little hick-town where every "race" hates everyone else who has lighter or darker skin. It seems as though I'm the only one who realizes how petty and futile it is to distance yourself even further from your fellow man with such infantile distractions as race, religion, gender... Ultimately it just seems like humanity wants an excuse to hate itself. :/

A less depressing fact about me: You know those little clamps that you put on bags of chips to keep them fresh for a bit longer/keep insects out? I like to put those on my hands and pretend I'm an alien. Beep da boop.
The_End
The_End
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm

That is awesome in every way, shape and form.

Fact:
I hate olives, and my only interaction with an olive is placing them on my fingers and pretending to be an alien...Oh, and the one time that Silv hand fed me a "grape" which turned out to be an olive and a loss of my trust in him forever more Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Fact: Likes living in an area that gets the full effects of all four seasons.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm

On Friday, I'm going to ride in my very first airplane. ^;_;^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Random Fact:

I wear my father's wedding band to appear taken to annoying boys. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Fact: Hates the fact it rains in L.A. for a week maybe 2. And that's it....for the whole year. Fuck you global warming.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyna Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Haha L.A. has been like that for ages. All that green is artificial, man, L.A. was a desert when it was settled, and still is, technically.

Fact: I'm cramming the last 8 hours I have before class finals today. AAAAAAH!!!! *pulls hair out*

Kyna
Mist
Mist

Female

http://shepherdessdog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Good luck with finals

Fact: I am drunk right now. And when I drinkg my lesdexia acts up.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Those aren't random facts about you, Squall and Sunwolf.
Things like that belong in threads like "What are you currently doing?"

Random Facts about a person might include habits, long-term memories, anecdotes, secrets, I-have-never's, and so on. I would say current activities would not fit the spirit of what this thread is about.

Fact!
I have a little birth-mark-y spot on my right palm, right on the middle of the mound between my ring finger and little finger. It's sort-of oblong, looking like a dark brown grain of rice.
Had it ever since I can remember. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyna Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 pm

I have been baffled for years now that there isn't a greater internet presence for fans of Lisanne Norman's Sholan Alliance series. I've only ever found the official site of the author and one official fan site, both of which are woefully neglected. Granted Furry romance stories aren't my usual bag, but what's not to like about telepathic feline aliens? Hmmm?

Kyna
Mist
Mist

Female

http://shepherdessdog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:49 am

Fact: Ryona and I both have birthmarks on the outer edge of our left arm, just above the elbow. They are very near to the same size and shape, and location, but her's is lighter in color while mine is darker. Pretty weird, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Wow, that's flickerin' awesome!!! xD
Talk about destiny! cheers

Fact!
I have a tooth that's turning sideways. Shocked It's my lower right eye tooth.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Fact: Seeing as we're talking about birthmarks... I've got three tiny dots that form a triangle on the inside of my left arm, close to my wrist. They look more like scars, but I've had them for as long as I can remember and I don't recall ever scratching myself there.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Fact: I don't really have a birth mark but I have few freckles on my face, neck and arms. I guess that doesn't really count as a birthmark though. I have added a few scars to my hands though.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:47 am

I didn't speak a word till I was 5.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I have a terrible habit of popping any joints I can in my body. These include but are not limited to fingers, toes, the middle of my feet, knees, elbows, and my neck. It's a bad habit that Misery is trying to help me break.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 am

Huh, I have that same bad habit, Kathryn. Of course, I can fully dislocate my left thumb... found that one out one day sitting on the benches in the gym back in High School and freaked out all the girls sitting near me. Hah...
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:03 am

Huh... I have never willingly dislocated joints... I'm satisfied with popping them. However, when I was little, it took very little pressure to dislocate my shoulders. It happened so often that my mom and my grandmother didn't have to take me to the doctor any more to pop everything back into place. They became pros at it. Apparently, it hurts a lot, so I've never tried to reenact the process of dislocation. =3

The "fact" for the thread is about my shoulders.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 am

I used to do it more often because I took pleasure out of the way most people reacted to it… but it does hurt decently every time I do it, sometimes exceedingly so. I’ve only done it once in the last two years and that was because my mother asked me to show someone.

My fact for this post is that while I’m right handed my left eye is dominant. When I was younger I couldn’t close my left eye at all. As a result of this I learned to shoot guns left handed until I built up the strength to fully close my left eye. This has created a slight ambidexterity for me, along with the times I had a cast on my right arm for a fractured wrist and later a snapped thumb. During those times I had to learn to use my left hand with a mouse as well as a joystick and when working on things. I still can’t write left handed though…
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 am

Random Fact: Recently I have been having some rather strange dreams. Like last night... I don't really care to explain what they were about, suffice to say that they were indeed strange, filled with the dark emotions I prefer to keep bottled up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 am

Fact: I don't talk about my past much. I prefer to keep that locked away for special occasions where I am having a real serious conversation with someone I trust. I guess that makes it hard to get to know me but that is just the way I am.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next