FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 22 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am

Well I love it, and for me it's useful. I can't speak for you, since I don't know your needs. With the iPad I think people should look at what they might need, or want. I wanted and needed it for multiple reasons, so I got it.

Fact: I'm procrastinating something school related I have now and I'm instead preparing for the course I start on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 22 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu May 27, 2010 4:05 am

Fact: I am now shamelessly advertising the awesome music of Angeldark. Very Happy
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu May 27, 2010 5:19 am

FACT: I am an insomniac, though not your average insomniac. I am the type to stay up for days at a time and do nothing but eat and role play. =] Mostly eat, because normal people actually have a regular sleeping schedule.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu May 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Fact: Sleep is for the weak and sane anyways.

Fact: I am looking at my leg ( which is broken) And wondering if I took some pain meds would I be able to walk on it. As it is almost healed ( Doc says 3 weeks before it's fully healed.) As I am really sick of crutches. This world is so cruel to a guy on crutches. Especially if buildings have rotating doors. Who ever came up with rotating doors deserves to be fixed.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Fact: I am getting ready to go back to my home town to see some of my younger friends graduate high school.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Fact: ^_^ I am not going to the baseball game that I paid for! I bought three tickets... I am such a nice person though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Fact: I utterly despise people who go out of their way to let you know they did you a favor. I use to beat the living shit out of people like that but the assault charges started to become a hassle. Just kidding though I do hate what's the word magnanimous(?) people.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 5:27 pm

o_O

Wow. That's Crazy.

Fact: I sliced my finger with a butter knife. Yes, it drew blood! Haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Fact: I really, really, really want to get my own house. But I have to get another job first. But I have to finish my resume first. But I have to finish school first.

Fuck Sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Hisoka, I'm not sure that word is quite right... Magnanimous has a rather positive connotation in both definitions I've found, but I'm always up for being proven wrong.

Silvone, that sucks... It may not happen for a while, though. My boyfriend is twenty-nine, and he's only now begun looking for a home. Of course, part of it is to help our relationship progress. He was rather content as a bachelor to live in an apartment. You have a family about whom to think, so you'll probably be able to go for it sooner. ^^_^^

Fact
I am lactose intolerant. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 am

Fact: Though I sometimes find myself missing high school, I am glad I am no longer there.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jewels Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 am

Fact: My biggest fear is failing, which is why I can't stop trying.
Casey Jewels
Casey Jewels
Mist
Mist

Female

http://caseyjewels.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 am

Fact: I suffer from severe perfectionism.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Fact: I love the show Spongebob Square Pants. Lol.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Fact: I love how I feel when I'm very productive, but I'm very lazy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Fact: Driving puts me to sleep. The only way for me to survive the 25 minute drive to work is a Red Bull. And Red Bull's are expensive. So, my fact is: I am a Red Bull addict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Silvone, driving only makes me sleepy when it's incredibly bright. If it's overcast or twilight, I'm perfect.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Fact: My laptop charger cord just broke.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Fact: I got my driver's license 15th January, 2010 (aka a little more than four months ago), and I really love driving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Fact: I rode on a boat today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat May 29, 2010 4:52 am

Fact: My girlfriend told me today I am not diplomatic enough so I told her to shove a sock in it before i got mad.

P.S The whole sock thing was a joke for those dense of mind out there. Just thought to explain that. After all the old man always said assume everyone is an idiot until proven otherwise...maybe that's were I get by lack of diplomacy from. Funny thing is though he was right, most of the people I've met are idiots. And before anyone starts a class action lawsuit over the perceived insult relax and understand I mean people I've met in this thing called real life, I know real life is a difficult concept for some of you but try if you will.

This thing really sucks at conveying tone, we need a font that is like exclusively used when irony or sarcasm is needed as I refuse to use any form of chat speech or similes or emotes.

Fact: Sometimes I tend to babble on when explaining. You think the above is bad I once ended up talking about Polar bears during a conversation that originally started out as which Aftermarket maker of automotive parts I like. Though to be fair someone brought up global warming....I am doing it again aren't I?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sun May 30, 2010 1:58 am

Fact: I am moving to another city in August. On my own for the first time. Whoo hoo for adulthood.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eorzea Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 am

Fact: My new house is being built right next to my current house. Very Happy It's quite fun to wake up in the morning and when leaving for school, see the progress of the construction of my new home.
Eorzea
Eorzea
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

FACT: I'm evidently quite flammable. XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Wooh, what happened?

Fact: I thought the Robin Hood movie with Russel Crewe (sp?) was good. Different, but good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

hahah Sigh, you're on fire!

Fact:
My uterus feels like it's being forced to evacuate. ^;_;^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Fact: In reference to my last fact, I have horrible luck with things that are either A) extremely hot or B) have anything to do with a flame. I'm so accustomed to get burnt that I've actually become immune to scars caused by heat and I'm not even kidding! Some of the worst burns ever include whenever I was in High School I was curling my hair and my dog tripped me and the curling iron landed right on my lip! And then again in High School, I had a girl who took a straightener to my arm because she hated me (OH THE DRAMA!), the result ended up being 3rd degree burn because she held it to my arm while trying to fight me. >_<
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Fact: My head and stomach hurt! Owie! I drank too much freezing cold juice!

Fact: The only juice I actually enjoy drinking is Pomegranate Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun May 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Fact; I have finally gotten my hands on '64 Impala. Time to build me a lowrider...about the only thing I am allowed to build without my parole officer getting in my face.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Mon May 31, 2010 12:40 am

Fact: I'm getting my new wheelchair in less than a month, and it is worth almost $18,000.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next