FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mack and Eternity

2 posters

Go down

Mack and Eternity Empty Mack and Eternity

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, here we go. LET'S SEE THAT CHARACTER!

lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Mack and Eternity Empty Re: Mack and Eternity

Post by Mack Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Sam Wilco

Appearance: Mack and Eternity Istockphoto_6613383-portrait-of-a-young-guy-playing-guitar

Bio: Sam is a fun loving, comical guy that just grew up with the gang. His family is screwed up, to say the least. Dad is abusive, mom couldn't care less, and his brother? Well, no one really knows except for him and his family. But as soon as Jay went missing, the family lost it.

His gang, the Kamens, are a tight nit bunch of friends that all have their own problems. So, they formed their gang, each of them fed up with their own family and adopting this one. A few of the guys are into drugs, and dealing of the sort, but Sam himself isn't into that kind of thing. He's given up, and figures his life is going no where. Though, he still needs money for his cancer sticks and six packs, so he rides in the rodeos every weekend, along with pumping gas at a gas station. While there, he gets bored so he'll whip out his guitar. He's not amazing, but good enough to entertain a few for a while.

Every person in the gang sports a tatoo on their upped right arm, high enough to be hidden by a regular T-shirt. Looks like this: (the top black and white one) Mack and Eternity Wdesigns081000039

Yup, that's him. I had to edit him a bit to make him a little more customized for this particular role-play, so it took a little longer. But he's done now. Your turn!

Last edited by Mack on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mack
Mack
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Meracle Brandons (pronounced "Miracle", but she goes by Mira)

Appearance:
Mack and Eternity Megangood1_1208476613

Bio: Mira grew up with the harder life. Her mom was a druggy and her father a plain drunk. She learned early how to defend herself, having no other option. The only safe-hold she had in her house was her older brother, a gift from God in her eyes. Her brother Damien was her father and her mother. He took care of her through hell and high water, raised her just about.
-
Along the ages of twelve and thirteen, her parents up and went missing. Damien took care of her still, finding money from low places. It wasn't for another year until she realized what he did. He had joined a literal street gang in hopes of a family that would defend him and back him up. She realized this when his friends came over, dealing and doing drugs, carrying pistols in their waistbands like the thugs in the movies. Except these were real.
-
The years have gone by, and she's just had her last straw. She knows that her brother and his gang the ''Black Widows" are trying to spread their territory and eliminate all in their way. But in the process, has Damien lost sight of his true goals, and as his friends began to harass Meracle, she up and left. Now she's out on her own, hunted by her family and searching for a place of her own. But her face is known; she's got a lot of looks like her brother. It's just not safe out there for the sister of someone with so many enemies.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am

Great, this could be very good. I'm excited about it!
Mack
Mack
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 am

I might start this in a little bit, or I might start it tomorrow afternoon; most likely tomorrow since I've got school in a couple of hours.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

haha, that's ok. I'll go check it out and reply right now.
Mack
Mack
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Nice post. I've responded LOL.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm

haha, thank you. Hey, I think I'm going to add something to my character... there needs to be something that the entire gang has in common, so I'll go edit that now and then respond to YOUR post!
Mack
Mack
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down