FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity & Tkwiget

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eternity & Tkwiget Empty Eternity & Tkwiget

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm

-Eternity & Tkwiget-

Aminah "Amy" Russet
Markus "Strider" Daemon

Map!

Last edited by Eternity on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Eternity & Tkwiget Empty Re: Eternity & Tkwiget

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Yay!!!

So for the story, what do you want to have? I'm totally up for anything. I haven't done a 1on1 in like.. 5 years.. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm

I really like the idea of a broken rule, a high crime rate, you know- civil chaos. That appeals to me quite a bit. Are we having multiple races or warring Kingdom's? Maybe a monarch is in a pitiful state of health and cannot rule? Perhaps he is being undermined by a darker force readying to rule over these criminals who were once the kind people of said Kingdom.

Eh, I'm braindead at the moment, but if you like any of that, go with it! lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Our Map

Why not have multiple races and multiple kingdoms? In my mind that kind of world is full of a lot of bullshit chaos lol.. Crime would be so high it would be almost considered strange to be a lawful person towards others. We can go with your idea. It would work and add plenty of depth to the story.

Check the map out, I'm sure it will give us some kind of sense of direction in which we can go with the story. There are multiple capitals throughout that map -- 6 total I believe. So we can decide where to start and proceed from that point with our story development.

Eternity, you will find out quickly that when it comes to Fantasy RPs, I have ample ideas ready to be used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am

Okay okay. So, now to ask questions. What kind of races will there be? Classical, like elves and dwarves, humans and trolls, and stuff like that? Or something different?

Any ideas on race?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I don't know. If we pick stuff like trolls, goblins, orcs, ogres, etc. that look like monsters.. it could add depth to things. I still haven't even come up with a damn character yet. XD

I would go with anything we can possibly think of. I just don't want to get to detailed and come up with a language for everything. That's a real pain in the ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, I like the idea of one universal language.

So in that case, let's compile a list.

-Humans
-Elves
-Dwarves
-Trolls
-Orcs
-Goblins
-Ogres

As you can tell, I did not add much to that list, merely used your examples lol.

ANYWAYS.
So conflict and plotline. I do remember saying something about a King being undermined as a criminal revolution occurred. This idea is really sticking to me. Maybe in a time when heroes don't exist, unlikely people step out from the norm and prepare to take down this criminal. Maybe one character can be from a neighboring Kingdom, who is beginning to fall down the same path.

Whatever, continuing:

Maybe this man/sorcerer/whatever, who is trying to take over the Kingdoms one by one, is practically unbeatable. I mean, what's a villain if he can easily get ass-kicked? This guy's ultra-powerful, as if he's waited for the perfect time to take this spot. BUT like most awesome villains, they have a weakness. Maybe there is a force, or power, meant to destroy them; but it lies in a deep sleep in some foreign land where no man is meant to find it. Maybe the King is in a deep slumber unable to fight in his state of health for his kingdom. Maybe the search is for an antidote to the poison that renders him weak. Maybe the fight is for a hope; out to seek followers and reason. Perhaps they are journeying to grow strong and wise before returning to conquer it.

I'm not sure how an artifact could fit in, but it's always nice to have some tangible goal. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

I've got a lot to do today. Getting tomorrow's dinner ready to be made and everything; which is pizza. I can't do it tomorrow cause I'm hanging out with a friend of mine. So I will not be on until really late tomorrow.

Well, when it comes to races for a story I generally look at whatever premade map I have and look at the areas that people can travel to. I would think that on the map we are going to use there is like swamps and marsh lands. If that's the case there can be some kind of Lizardfolk or something that would populate those areas. They could be in direct conflict with other races over land and stuff.

How about this for the story?

---

The king's health is in bad condition. So bad that he cannot rule over his kingdom. He is still awake enough to get reports from his captains, generals, etc. but doesn't have the actual energy to make any concrete decisions. As a result, a rebellion starts to brew in the streets of his kingdom's cities and towns. A rebellion army is forged to over throw the king in his weakened condition. While this is happening, crime related activities, such as banditry, raids on trade caravans, and murder begin to escalate. It has come the attention of other nearby kingdoms that they could wage war against the weakened kingdom to gain its land, resources, people, technology, and magical discoveries.

In the shadows a darker force could be brewing. One that has been patiently waiting for the correct time to emerge from his/her chamber of solitude. This dark force could be a creature of some kind or possibly an individual that was locked away centuries ago by a council of elder magi. They used an artifact that helped seal away the evil and diminish its powers. Powers that could bring great calamity to the world and all of its people.

The moment this dark force emerges into the present world, great calamity befalls the land and her people. Lands start to decay and rot; wind beings to calm and cease entirely; waters rage with anger and become hard to sail through; fires scorch everything they touch and sunder the land with tremendous wrath. The great calamity has befallen the land and only two brave individuals have the courage to step forward and safe the people from incoming destruction.

---

I think that helps cover a lot of the things we would like to venture through. Of course, it's just a general picture of the problems going on and we can figure out all the details later. I wouldn't mind running through a dungeon or something. It just seems like the more simple ideas you put together the better something is.

We could even have some one of our characters get accused of thievery and get put on trail for whatever crime is he/she is accused of.

I do have some other questions though that need to be answered first.

How are our characters going to meet up?
What is the connection between our characters?
What kind of character are you going to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

WELL

That sounds terrific.
AND

My character: She is not yet created, but I have the rough estimate idea I want for her. I want her to be one of the criminals, a thief actually. Someone who has been carved and cut from an early age to be just as heartless and mischievous as she needs to be to lead such a lifestyle. But something is always lingering on her, say like an old friend or grandfather who always gave her stories of a lifetime when the Kingdom was rich with honor and glories. But regardless; her basic characteristics would be adamant, troublesome, and rather annoying at first. Deeper characteristics would be loyal, faithful, and compassionate.

Their connection? I'm not sure I catch this. As in how are the two chosen to be saviors or heroes? I think that it'd be cool if they kind of just ''fell'' into the position of hero. Perhaps your character has more hope or seeks answers, and when mine runs into yours, she too decides to spend her time chasing this goal and these answers.

And how they would run into one another?

Well you said something about one of them being put on trial. Since my character will be a thief, she could be on trial. Or maybe she has just escaped, seeing as how she doesn't want to die yet. Maybe in her flee of pursuit, she bumps into your character and thus drags you into the onslaught of pursuers and leads the both of them into an opening battle scene.

*Shrug* lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Damnit! I wanted to be the criminal!!!

I suppose.. I can be the asshole character!

Pokeball go! I choose you mercenary character! Go!

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Hahaha! okay then. I'll gladly switch with you if you'd like. Can't find a damn picture anyways (grumbles). I always find extra inspiration when I can find a picture to suit my character in my head and on the interwebs XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm

I don't have a picture either.

I probably can make portraits if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 pm

That'd be cool. <3

lol.

Anyways. SO NOW: What area will we be starting off in? Time of day, and what will be going on that will bring our characters together/
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I was thinking that my character, since he is pretty much a douche bag asshole, would have had his trial already completed and was now getting ready for his public hanging for simply doing his job as a sword-for-hire.

I'm thinking the kingdom of Tula in the south would be a great place to start. In Tula's central square is where his public hanging would taken place. He is, of course, bound at the wrists and looks like he has had a few number of beatings from guards about who he works for, etc. The man is pretty much a murderer. I figure that rebels would appear and free him. He wouldn't stick around to help them, but would get the hell out. This would all happen in the morning.

That's just a very loose idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

I very much like it! I think that what I can do, is have a small band of criminals, one that my character is apart of, decide to send her out to save him. And when he tries to flee, oh, she'll be on him like white on rice. Lol!

So now: Character Sheets? Something simple with basic name, age, appearance, class/weapon?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeah, I don't like long winded character sheets. I'm a pretty lazy person. I don't like spending a hour filling the damn thing out. To me, if it takes more than 10 minutes to fill out then it's asking for to much shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 pm

All right, well I'll whip up one in a second:

Name: Aminah / "Amy"

Weapon:
-(2) Daggers
-(1) Small Knife
Eternity & Tkwiget Twin_f10

Appearance:
Eternity & Tkwiget 08b83e10
-
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Has gun powder been discovered in this world we have made? Just curious, cause it might mean I have to find a picture.

God, why am I so lazy? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm

gun powder? Why don't we just say yes, but of course it would be a under-used method and guns are still inefficient.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Markus "Strider" Daemon

Weapons:
-(2) short swords
-(1) short bow
-(1) quiver of 20 arrows

Appearance:
Eternity & Tkwiget The_ranger_small

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Hows that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 pm

lol No problem at all.

ALL RIGHT

So what are we naming this rp, and would you like to make the honorary first post heart
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm

I'll come up with the name, you make the first post. I'm kind of tired right now from running all over the house.. making sure everything is in order for my plans tomorrow.

Return of the Fallen

Yeah, that has a nice ring to it. A great dark force is returning to the surface among the chaos and turmoil all the kingdoms are facing. Plus it also means the return of potentially a long lost prophesy or legend.. or return of an artifact(s) that is used to destroy the upcoming evil. The word fallen can refer to those individuals or creatures that fell during the last time the dark force appeared and it could also mean that the fallen are individuals that have lost everything and have no where to go but up in society and their own destiny.

Told you I'm a fantasy idea databank. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Hahaha okay okay, I'll magically whip up first post.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I also want to explain why I asked the question about gun powder a little more. It wasn't necessarily for a usage of guns. It was more along the lines of explosive weapons, like crude versions of civil war cannons but with a fantasy feel to them. Catapults just.. don't hold that dangerous appeal to me anymore.

I want some damn cannon fire action!! wooo haaa!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm

lol
I'm trying to muster up a first post now
It might be kinda crappy seeing as how I'm on the verge of going to the ER at the moment lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:28 pm

I'll post tomorrow.. Just bushed cause of all the prep work for tomorrow and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 pm

no prob. I'm gonna maybe hit the sack
maybe
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Yeah... I'm thinking I might post then get some sleep.. I wanted to watch a movie though. I should probably post first before doing anything else cause I have a really funny post that will speak volumes about Markus' personality.

I know I said his a douche bag asshole.. But you will see what I mean. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 pm

lol at least I've somewhat inspired you! XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down