FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement

2 posters

Go down

AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement Empty AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 am

Animation Absolute

AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement Cyborg_eye_by_TurboCute3000

So this is just basically the first post, where I'll be editing in details as we go.

The City in which your civilian is is called Nexus, and other than that, make your character as you see fit. The year is 3023, a war is going on between the Civil Prime Militia (CPM) and the Galactic Armed Forces (GAF). GAF is the enemy. :3 Have fun with your sheet, I'll do mine up a little later.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement Empty Re: AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm

AA OOC: Eternity/Pavement Green_10

Name: Noelani Ygraine
Nickname: Lotus
Apparent Age: 21

Hometown: Dulcidon
Death Date: September 1st, 3020

What is she? Project Lotus is a nano enhanced neo-cyborg built to fight the new breed of supersoldiers. Rumor has it that these supersoldiers are able to use electromagnetic control to bear ''psychic'' abilities, as well as to be animated after death. By animated after death, that means that when a supersoldier's body dies, their soul gains manifestation into something that can attack a human and not be stopped by guns or blades. Instead, it can reach into a person's body and steal their life source, leaving only a vessel behind that drops into an instant coma and dies after a few years of being a vegetable. Her abilities are not fully known at the beginning of the story except that she is supposed to be able to do battle not just on a physical level, but on an astral, electromagnetic level as well.

--------------
if you can post a realistic picture, that'd be great, if not just at the bottom put down appearance and describe your character :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavement Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 am

Crap. I'd already finished things up before all that last post... so yeah. A different style of sheet, but I hope it is good enough for you.

Name: Gwion Taliesin, though has through a number of aliasis.
Personality: It should always be remembered that Talisan is a mechanic, not a scientist. His plans are on the fly. As keen as his eyes are on technical details are, he’s impatient with anything that can’t show him some practical, concrete results. A good example being that while he very interested in antiques, his collection is mostly comprised of tools and electronics. Breaking the law tends to be something he’ll either be indifferent to or treat like a sport. An adrenaline junkie, he’ll sooner die than take a desk job.

Of course, he can be very hard to be around. Tries to be stoic, but is quick loose his temper. Always avoiding a fight, one could see him as a coward. Curiosity killing the cat goes without saying. And while no means antisocial, he gets impatient in conversations easily, prone to being curt.

However, those who can bear the annoyances might see him as consistent. He’s blunt and honest . The word comrade is particularly important to him, but he’s very impartial to people he has just met. While hardly gallant, this is much truer towards women then you’d expect from someone so boisterous; he doesn’t find women nor men attractive. He's asexual.

Appearance: One could definitely joke that Taliesin has a Napoleon complex since there is no way in hell you’d call him a brute. He’s all of 5’3”, though his lifestyle has forced to him to become lithe. He’s clean shaven, head included. He’s snaggletoothed with a very long, very thin nose. But oddly enough, he has very clear skin. As far as fashion goes, when he’s not in some halfassed disguise, it’s pretty much what you might expect from someone with his attitude.

One outfit stands out in particular. Aviators are worn around the neck when not driving. The jeans would be fine enough (they’ve been in style for centuries already), if not for a tank top and a leather jacket adorned with an obnoxious neon pattern stripped across the arms and back.

History: The GAF saw great promise in Gwion. His father, Morda, was a robotics engineer; his mother, Ceridwen was quite literally a rocket scientist. Both had won their share of prizes. As kids, Gwion and his younger brother, Morfran were quickly put into a top school. While neither had any natural gift, they both had a pride and no-nonsense work ethic, only helped by a playful rivalry between the two.

However, by twelve, Gwion’s formal education ended. Although it was inevitable, Ceridwen fought for years for her work not to be used in military ships. Her research lead to putting warp drive in ships cheaper than the GAF imagined possible, leaving their ships years beyond those of other nations’. The arms race between them and the CPM only worsened from there on. Realizing what she’d done, Ceridwen pushed her family into an exile of sorts.

Unfortunately, there wasn’t much of a place to escape to other than a CPM territory, lest draw attention with warp drive. For about five years, the Taliesin’s had allied low, and to the public and government were just humble immigrant factory workers from one of the far off neutral sectors. All the while, the parents had been privately tutoring their sons, hoping they could make something of themselves after the war. Eventually, they were welcomed home one day by soldiers. Gwion had barely gotten way alive, and through the rest of his family is most likely alive and well it’s a sure thing they were “drafted” by the CPM military.

The kid had to get over it quickly to stay alive. At first he was a low punk and pickpocket, but eventually learned how to adapt his engineering skills. He’s gotten in the business repairing and modifying al manner of racers, be they bikes, cars, jets, occasionally even smaller space cruisers. The government never really lost his scent, and an ever accumulating gambling debt has only begun to keep him on his toes more and more lately. Currently, his home is a shack on the outskirts of a junkyard in Nexus.
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Awesome. Anything else you want to look into with this? If you want me to elaborate settings, technology, the war, etc, just ask. Otherwise, I'll write it out and you can context clue it lol. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavement Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 am

No, I'm sure I can I just roll with the context clues. I haven't gotten any rp action in a while... so the sooner, the better.
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down