FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC)

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC) Empty Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC)

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

I've decided to go ahead and put up the official OOC thread for my Star Wars RP that I've decided to call Threat of the Remnant. If you are interested in joining the RP, please state so in the interest check thread first, or simply PM me.

Alright, so the RP will start off with my character Galak Fyyat and his Assassin Droid on their way to perform yet another job. Details will be made up later, but I've decided that the first thing to happen is that they will come out of hyperspace, land, and go to an Catina to get information on their job. Weather this job will be an assassination or something more, I haven't yet decided. Being a mercenary, jobs could include much more than simply killing someone.

Alright then, if you've been approved to take part in the RP, let's get it started shall we? I'll go ahead and make a list of members and the roles they will be playing in this RP.

Galak Fyyat - Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth

Galak's HK Model Assassin Droid - Heyseuss

Ivy Sage - Fate Foretold
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC) Empty Re: Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC)

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm still very interested in this role-play, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to be involved now because of all my classes and class work. I'll let you know. I just haven't got much free time ever since returning to school this quarter. I did drop a class, so that should help, but I still have 2 drawing and 3D design classes along with a writing/research paper/journal class. Like I said though, I'll let you know if I have time or not as soon as I decide. If I can join though, I really doubt I could post every day, and probably not even every other day, because of my schedule, so you may not even want me anyway.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC) Empty Re: Star Wars: Threat of the Remnant (OOC)

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm a slow poster myself so I won't be bothered if you're unable to post every day. I still need to find more characters anyways, so that will take some time.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down