FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Remnant Uprising

4 posters

Go down

Star Wars: The Remnant Uprising Empty Star Wars: The Remnant Uprising

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 pm

The role of the two main good characters of this RP are already taken by myself and Sunni Ookami. These are the slots that I'm looking for.

Dark Jedi Master
Dark Jedi Apprentice
Smuggler working for the Imperial Remnant

If anyone wants to play any other type of character, please let me know and I'll consider it.

Now then, the main plot of this story will take place after the battle of Yavin and after Luke Skywalker has formed the new Jedi Temple on Yavin. Please, don't be discouraged if you don't have extensive knowledge on Star Wars, I'll admit that I myself can't even tell you when Chewbacca died, or in what book, or even how.

The basic idea is that a Sith master and Apprentice has appeared and gained control over some of the remaining Imperial forces, known as the Imperial Remnant. Using salvaged computer systems, they have stumbled across the outlining blueprints of the dreaded Death Star, and plan to use these blueprints to construct yet another station as a last ditch effort to revive the Empire.

I will be playing the role of Galak Fyyat, a rouge Jedi Mercenary that would rather use his powers for profit. Sunni Ookami will be playing my 'apprentice.' I still need the roles listed above so if you're interested please let me know so we can get this RP underway.

Note for anyone interested in the smuggler's role. You'll be playing a character that balances on both sides of this RP. You'll be doing the dirty work of the Imperials, while at the same time you'll be playing informant to my character.

Post here if interested, and don't forget to be original with your characters.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Remnant Uprising Empty Re: Star Wars: The Remnant Uprising

Post by Descent Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 am

I could go for the role of the Dark Jedi Master! Smile

Admittedly I'm more familiar with the Republic/Clone Wars/Empire era's of Star Wars, but there isn't anything that a little research can't solve!
Descent
Descent
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Lucien, I'm putting in for my continued interest in that Sith Apprentice as I mentioned in yesterday's chat. I think it'd be fun to play the quiet, loyal, bossed around apprentice who has an opportunity to mentally snap and rise against who he served. Muhahaha.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I wanna be the Imperial smuggler. I always liked the ambiguity of smugglers.
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Well it seems like my little RP is ready to be posted in the OOC threads. Descent, make sure you do a little research on the Dark Jedi and the Sith so you can get a feel for your character. There's another member of this site that I have given priority to for that role, so I'll have to check with him to see if it's alright for you to take the spot.

I'll notify Sunni Ookami that we have enough people. And remember, make your chaacters AS ORIGINAL AS YOU CAN.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down