FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be?

4 posters

Go down

What would your Shade be?

If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Votele100%If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Votele1056%If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Voteri10 56% 
[ 5 ]
If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Votele1044%If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Voteri10 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Empty If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be?

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:55 pm

For Foosteps of Ghosts In Caligo, the role-playing setting here, what type of Shade do you think you, personally, would have if you were to have one? Which best reflects your personality? Also, what ability do you think it would possess?

I'm almost certain that my Shade would be an Inklaw. I just feel like I have many of those same personality traits that describe Inklaw people.

As for it's ability, I'm not really sure. My greatest desire has always been to know all the knowledge that isn't already known or can be explained. (When I was a child, I wrongfully assumed that when you die, you would know all the secrets to the universe. It honestly makes me very angry and sad to know now that I may never know a lot of these things that I want to.) I suppose then that my Shade might be omniscient, with the ability to know anything and everything. (That would be quite cool!) Another desire of mine though that I've really longed for ever since I can remember, is to fly. When I was a child, I even used to collect bird feathers, again, wrongfully believing that, if I collected enough, I could fly with them. In that case, I would say that my Shade could fly, but seeing as Inklaws are birds and already can fly, then I suppose the first option makes the most sense.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Empty Re: If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be?

Post by Resurrection Vic Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

I took the personality quiz and it said Inklaw, which I agreed with because it seemed right when I first read it in the Caligo thread.

Given my temper, my companion would be a fire breather. I think my love of analysis and logic could also manifest into phsycic abilities.

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be? Empty Re: If you were a Caligoan, what would your Shade and its power be?

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 pm

The ability to manipulate time and space, just like Hiro Nakamura!

Oh yeah, and an Inklaw. But everyone knows that already.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 pm

I would be an Inklaw.

While the gift of unaided flight would sate my desire, knowing ultimate truth would be a grand prize as well.

I suppose I am very much like you in my Shade, Fate.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 am

My shade, for some reason, would be a Bownyte. While I am not at all a social creature, I am loyal, and I appreciate having a small social network if a worthwhile one is available...

As for what my shade's powers would be...rather than what I have as its power in my Caligo character sheet, it would probably be the power with which you see the past in relation to an object that you (as in your shade) touch. I've always been rather obsessed with that power. And honestly, when I created a similar power for my own books I thought I had been the first to think of it. Turns out I was wrong...though my version is slightly different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down