FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade's Devious Plots

4 posters

Go down

Shade's Devious Plots Empty Shade''s Devious Plots

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh yes, I has them!

They come and go, some are repeats with an added twist, some are just specific scenes burned into my mind that create a story for themselves. Really though, I'm adaptable, and enjoy a good story. Not only do I like to be the writer of a good story, I like to be the reader as well! When gaming with me, creativity is welcome, as are new ideas and suggestions. Have a scene in your head you'd like to try out? By all means, let me know and we can work it out! Very Happy

Now... to follow are my ideas!

Batman:
Yes. Please don't laugh. I've been a fan of the Dark Knight since I was a little girl. I grew up watching Adam West and the cartoons, giggled with delight at the corny movies from the 90's, and squeeled like a fan girl when they finally did Batman right starting with Batman Begins. Oh. God. I want to do a Batman roleplay! It would mirror the feel of Begins and DK, the same broody, dark air that envelopes Gotham, leaving the people scared, confused and trapped in the power play of the criminally insane. But, there would be a few twists involved.

As much of a fan as I am of the movies, I don't want to copy them. I've pretty much memorised them, line for line, so I don't find much of a thrill in it. But here's what I'd like to have happen: Several months after DK there's a murder. Nothing too out of the ordinary for the city. It's a grisley scene, a woman named Elizabeth Black was dumped in a back alley, drained of blood, lips sliced from ear to ear, and severed. To an ammiture it's ghastly, but to anyone whose familiar with history recognize the uncanny similarities to the Black Dahlia murders. A few days later, there's another murder; though this is much larger in scale, and located up in the high hills of the rich and well-to-do of Gotham. Again, there are similarities to a murder that happened decades ago; the killings of the Tates. Now articles in the newspapers are surfacing, incrypted and confusing in their giberish, and the one who sent it is making claims just as the Zodiak killer did in California.

There's a copy cat going around Gotham, reinacting all of the major crimes over the centuries, causing a panic to once more spread through the city. There is little evidence, if any at all has been left at the scene, and the police are once again scrambling to stop the chaos. I'd love to play one of the newest detectives to MCU, perhaps team up with the DK in hopes of solving these cases. Roles needed are as followed.

Batman
The Killer(You can make a name up as you'd like Smile )
And if more people are interested, then adding more players is just dandy to me!

Robin Hood:
Another love of mine! I'm still in a bit of a loss for a direct plot here, because I want to stay away from the exact telling of the story; but I still want to keep all of the characters and the general feel of it. Maybe I'm a romantic at heart and just not willing to admit it, but I love the struggle between Robin and Marian Flirt This one is open for discussion!

End of the World:
I haven't ever tried a Sci-Fi rp before, but I was smacked with an idea and it's sort of obsessed my mind ever since. Hello apocolyptic earth! There you were, floating in orbit, minding your own buisness when harvesting evil aliens landed and started slaughtering everyone. They dimished their own resources and now they're after ours! And they're winning... Sad Cities are destroyed, only a few thousand have survived, and now they're all scattered across the globe in hiding. There's a group of a few hundred left, a heavily trained military group who are calling themselves the "Resistance". Their doing what they can with what they have, but because of logic they know that they can't last forever in the conditions they're in.

But not to worry! Unbeknownst to them, as well as to the evil aliens who are destruction happy, a small band of Sa' uim have landed on earth. The Sa 'uim are another alien race who oppose the evil guys. The small team of five are like the Tiger teams for the Marines, they're stealthy, well trained, and know what they're doing. This small group was sent to investigate the tourmoils of the planet, unknowing that there are human survivors, and when they discover the resistence, they've got to figure out if they should use the humans as a distraction for the evil guys; or if they should help save whats left of their species?

Parts needed:
Humans!
Sa' uim (There's five openings. I've got possitions needed for these as well, but before I list them, I'll wait to make sure there's an interest Smile )
The evil guys: This really doesn't have to be a part, but hey, if you want to play them, by all means, I'm game Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Shade's Devious Plots Empty Re: Shade's Devious Plots

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Runner:
And another vague idea, though this one I've had for a few years now, and never really got into play. It was inspired by a photo I stumbled upon on deviant art. ( Here )A woman wakes up, having no memory of who she is, and can't recall anything of her past. It's as if she just started life in that moment. She's alone, but sporting some injuries that are a little nasty but not life threatening. She doesn't have the slightest clue where she is, but has this knawing feeling in her gut that says that she needs to keep moving.

Her name is Vedra McClane, age 26, stands at a staggering 5'5 and possesses telepathic capabilities, empathy and almost superhuman reflexes. She's a deadly weapon, (okay, I reached this point, and I realise now that it's oddly like Jason Bourne, huh? Well.... Poo. But i'm still interested!) and is being hunted by a government faction who 'created' her. In the midst of running from these people she 'recognizes', she runs into someone who ends up getting caught into the whole affair. Man, woman, doesn't matter. Together they've got to outsmart this organization and run like hell, because they're pulling out all the stops to get their weapon back. (With intentions of wiping her memory, of course!) Vague still, but would love to work out the details if anyone is interested Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Wed May 20, 2009 7:20 pm

The Runner one sounds really fun! I doubt I've got time for it just now, but I'd love to mess around with that idea!
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu May 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Woot! ^_^

Even a consideration is cause for celibration! Yeah, I know you've got a busy schedual, especially since you'll be leaving for Korea coming up here shortly, but with all the creativity I feel flowing again, just plotting something is going to feel good!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 pm

All of them have potential I, think.

If you ever were to get the Batman RP started I would be happy to do some 'cameo' and 1 & done characters. (Maybe some victims and established Batman villians - as the bad guys feel that Gotham is theirs, they would all have something to say.)
I am not brave enough to touch Batman himself (I honestly believe that Bruce Wayne is one of the most complex and 3-d characters in 20th century literature, I am not up to the task.)
I am not dark enough of a writer to run a serial killer (not that would do justice to the story.)
but I would be more than excited to help out in the future.

Plus, at this point I don't have the proper time to devote to an ongoing character anyway.

Anyway, I will keep an eye out for this one to show. Smile

-Aes
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks Aes Very Happy

Yeah... that's part of the reason why I haven't tried starring Batman as one of my own characters... I'd be afraid to butcher him, to ruin it or something; and I don't think I can ever be as crafty as he is Wink. My avenues include sarcasm, violence, and one-liners that get good chuckles. But yay! Another possible interest! Very Happy (And I understand the time thing. Life comes first. I was like that forever, and now I'm just finding myself with more of it.)
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunut Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm, I suffer from the hesitancy from even touching Batman. I didn't really grow up with him, but I know enough to know at least how complex it can get. Not being a die-hard though, I might not want to play a known character. I might be able to act as the serial killer if I listen to enough punk rock... Very Happy

For Robin Hood, I don't know nearly enough about the story to play it well. If it did start I might look into it. Sounds fun though (depending on what it's focus is.)

Aaaah *cracks knuckles* Sci-fi. I would love to play this one. And am willing to fill any part really. It would be incredibly satisfying to play the "Savior" who would sacrifice the humans for the good of my race, but it would be equally fulfilling to play the 'Evil' leader and try to cope with the strike force. So many choices!

Runner... I don't know. I'm not really into things such as that. I feel it would quickly degrade into a common niche. (IE either Vedra [awesome name btw] would go Jason Bourne, or there would be an inside agent who sympathizes with Vedra and helps her. That kind of thing.) But if it is what you're going for I could attempt to fill the niche.
Drunut
Drunut
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down