FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post yo' Picture!

+49
cindrella
Sólrökr
Lithilliumn
Talas
WolfsGhost
reaching.fever
Delve
Lost Dreams
*Lozy
eclipse2513
MSurber90
Awesomeocalypse
Nihilisil
Artorius
Axiom Awaits
Lord Revan
DarkGoddess
Dreamless Days
Hisoka
Ana Kingsley
Nation
Lara
The Ghost Writer
Br0ken_deadly
Gabe
IWroteASongForYou
Skitzo-phrenick
HotelLima
Shadow Moonseye
YenWen
The Melancholy Spirit
Crazy Hobo
Sgt. Tacoz
Digital Muse
Sunwolf007
Blackrock
SpaceWheeler2.0
Aya MacArthur
Kaito
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Hello Danger
Kalon Ordona II
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
xraineyesx
Silvan Arrow
Gadreille
Sighlent
Kathryn Lacey
53 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 Empty Re: Post yo' Picture!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Do you wear contacts, too? I wear glasses because contacts tend to bug the skin around my eyes, and I can't wear sunglasses because of it.

The beret looks good on you, and I must also say that I really like your hands. I know... a compliment for the hands may seem kind of awkward, but I have this thing about really liking long hands/long fingers, and yours are awesome.

How long have you been in the Air Force?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Holy hell, Rec actually put up pictures of himself. You usually have to have him on Facebook to see what the man looks like XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue May 17, 2011 12:18 am

Here's a few new pictures Axiom and I took today while out at Black Hawk Park. It was a beautiful day! Very Happy

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 1305574477478EDIT
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 1305574524508EDIT
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 1305574620608EDIT
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 1305575377631EDIT
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 1305575609189EDIT
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 IMAG0115EDIT
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

You two seem to make a great couple, Fate! When is he coming back to FOG? Or is he just going to help using your account? It be great to pump him for advice from time to time on web design. Razz

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Do you wear contacts, too? I wear glasses because contacts tend to bug the skin around my eyes, and I can't wear sunglasses because of it.

The beret looks good on you, and I must also say that I really like your hands. I know... a compliment for the hands may seem kind of awkward, but I have this thing about really liking long hands/long fingers, and yours are awesome.

How long have you been in the Air Force?

No, I can't stand contacts. Granted, I've never tried them, but I can tell I would have a hard time with them. I can't even stand eye drops! Haha! I still wear sunglasses quite often though. I can't make out details at a distance (like letters and so forth), but I can definitely tell faces, how people walk, what a moving car looks like (it's pretty dang obvious, if you ask me...), and colors. So when I can, I'll opt for sunglasses when I'm outside, but always carry my eye glasses on me. I'm thinking about ordering some prescription Oakley's however. That would help out a lot!

I've been in the AF for a year now (May 11th).

Gunneh wrote:Holy hell, Rec actually put up pictures of himself. You usually have to have him on Facebook to see what the man looks like XD

I'm actually considering staying away from Facebook for a while. I'm getting sick and tired of posting a status and then my family instantly smothering it with comments that I could honestly care less for, or ruining the mood. I know that sounds harsh and very unloving, but for goodness sake, I've lived with them for nearly 20 years of my life! xD This is why I like Twitter more, its simple, and not powered by "friends", only "followers" that simply read and occasionally reply to, but the atmosphere of Twitter gives the suggestion that you don't need to reply to your mentions at all, or even read them.

Might be hard to believe, but I was actually against social networking all through high school. I just found it pointless, and that it caused more harm and drama than it did good. Wow... I'm getting on a rant here in a thread about pictures. xD
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am

The Ghost Writer wrote:You two seem to make a great couple, Fate! When is he coming back to FOG? Or is he just going to help using your account? It be great to pump him for advice from time to time on web design. Razz
Thanks. Aww He's actually already a member. You can see we have 2 Admins once again. He's really busy though, especially right now with working on finals and also in the process of designing a website for a restaurant, so he's just been helping me out here with some smaller things lately.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 am

I knew about his other projects, but totally missed the fact that he reopened an account. Smile

Random moment:

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 Corking-comeback4
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Fate, you and Tony look cute together. I really like the pictures you took of just him. They look really good. I also like the picture of you sitting alone on the bench.

Ghost, honestly, when I first wore contacts, they sucked. However, I got used to them until the frequent use of them started messing with the skin around my eyes.

For me, things start getting blurry less than an arm's length away, so I really need my glasses. I can generally tell what shapes are what things, but I get headaches if I don't wear my glasses all of the time. Plus, straining my eyes could make my vision even worse than it already is. Besides, there's a serious creep factor when I look at someone's face when I'm not wearing my glasses, and all I see are dark hold-like shadows where their eyes and mouths should be.

Hm... I can understand what you mean about your statuses being overwhelmed by unwanted comments. For a while, every time I posted a status, my step-father ((who I've never fully liked)) kept commenting on them with the most ridiculous things. I would just delete him, but he's my only link to my little brothers any more.

Your picture was amusing, but we have a thread called Funny Photos where that could be posted. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 17, 2011 9:25 pm

All right, I haven't posted any in a while, so here ya go!

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 P5140099

This is the guy I've been seeing from swing dance, and we took this picture this past weekend at a semi-formal as part of a big swing dance exchange where we had a bunch of dancers come in from out of town. No, we didn't purposely coordinate outfits. He likes to wear blue because it brings out his eyes, and he loves this particular dress. So there ya go... He's out of town for the week on a business trip, so I guess I was feeling a little sappy missing him and decided to upload a photo. Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed May 18, 2011 3:58 am

That's an awesome park, Fate! Looks like you two had a great time. ^^

Silvan, you two have similar smiles! xD

Hilarious--and characteristic--Facebook moment, Ghosty! Clap

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed May 18, 2011 10:05 am

Silvan, you two look really cute together! I really love your dress. I kind of want it for myself. >.>;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am

So I haven't posted my mug here before, but I was so excited about finally getting my haircut and pleased enough with the resulting photos that I couldn't resist. I grew my hair out for roughly two years in order for it to be long enough for me to donate to Locks of Love. =)

The "before" shot.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 Before

The "after" shot.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 After

Sorry if I ruin anyone's mental impressions of me. =p
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 am

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Ghost, honestly, when I first wore contacts, they sucked. However, I got used to them until the frequent use of them started messing with the skin around my eyes.

For me, things start getting blurry less than an arm's length away, so I really need my glasses. I can generally tell what shapes are what things, but I get headaches if I don't wear my glasses all of the time. Plus, straining my eyes could make my vision even worse than it already is. Besides, there's a serious creep factor when I look at someone's face when I'm not wearing my glasses, and all I see are dark hold-like shadows where their eyes and mouths should be.

Thanks for the advise! All the more reason to stay away from them. Laughing

Your picture was amusing, but we have a thread called Funny Photos where that could be posted. ^^_^^

Ah, thank you ma'am; I wasn't aware of that before. Smile

*runs off to find more knee-slapping pictures*
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 am

*APPLAUSE!!!* Lara, what a great cause! I've had several friends who have also donated to Lock of Love.

The resulting hair cut is very cut on you, by the way. Smile It's nice to put a face to the name.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Lara, this is eerie... You look A TON like this girl with whom I went to school named Laurie. Here's a picture of her so you can bask in the eeriness.

I think I like your shorter haircut better. Normally, I'm all about the long hair, but some people can work short hair a million times better than me.

I've thought about donating my hair to Locks of Love, but I'm not sure about it. Even though I haven't had any kind of hair dye tainting my hair for five years ((give or take)), I have a lot of split ends. Plus, I would be so sad to no longer have long hair. It suits me so well. =(

Ghost, I'm the only person I know whose eyelids were affected that way by contacts. I have skin issues, and the constant moisture needed to keep those particular contacts from drying ended up really irritating my eyelid skin until my eczema began to take root in that area. I can't wear makeup very often, either, because of how sensitive my skin is. I only wear the stuff for special occasions and for pictures.

I'm glad I could help educate you on some of the threads available on FoG. ^^_^^

I took some pictures of myself yesterday, and I sort of made a party of prancing in the rain while doing it. Sadly, the focus is a bit off in them, but I don't care because they turned out to be really neat! For those of you who have me as a friend on Facebook, you'll have been able to see the full batch of pictures. For those of you who only know me on FoG, I'll just offer three.

This one is my favorite as far as how I actually look in it goes. I pretty much rushed through my make-up, but it ended up looking better than ever. I think it's because I used a darker shadow for the outer V of my eye rather than the one I usually use when I go for this make-up style ((which is my go-to make-up look now because it looks AWESOME)).
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 051811-BestintheRain

This one was just tons o' fun. I know I'm wearing a dress, but I made sure my undies weren't showing. Besides, my backyard is pretty closed off, so I didn't have to worry about others seeing my shivvies. Besides, it was raining, so I doubt a lot of people would have been outside.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 051811-BestOutside

This one is awesome because my hair looks amazing in it. ^^_^^
Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 051811-BestwithLongHair

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu May 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Lara, your hair is so beautiful! You are one of those rare girls who can pull off long or short hair. You also have a beautiful smile Very Happy

Kathryn, I love the expression of the first picture. It's just so...I can't think of a word for it. But I love it. And your dress! It's gorgeous! I could never pull off an asymmetrical look like that.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Me, too! I can't explain it, either! I hardly even look like... well... me, but - not to be vain bizzle - I think I look really pretty in it. Plus, my lips look a lot fuller than they actually are. I think it's the lip stuff I used. =3

Also, I love it, too. It's an Indian wrap skirt, and this video and this video show a few of the different ways I can wear it. I love the asymmetrical look. I would definitely work it better if I toned my arms, but whatever. ^^_^^

Usually, they're hella expensive, but I found this one for like... $33 at an eco fair. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Digi, Thank you! Everyone keeps saying that. XD It's going to my head. And yeah, Locks of Love is a great cause. I'm happy I finally got to do it.

Kathryn, haha, wow! Everyone's got a lookalike somewhere, I suppose. And thanks! I always used to keep my hair the length it is in the second photo, but I made up my mind to donate it so long it grew. I've discovered that I really like it a little longer than that (it was waaaay too long by the time it was finally time to cut it) so I'll probably let it grow out a bit more.

And actually, I was surprised by how 'short' 10 inches seemed to be. Split ends aren't really a problem because when you go to get a haircut, they can trim them off (I had that issue last time I went to get my hair cut). Maybe if you just let yours grow some more until you can cut it and still have it pretty long? Either that, or if you randomly decide to try out a new style. But yes, you definitely pull off long hair fantastically. =D

Love the pics you put up. I agree that your hair looks amazing in that last one!

Ryona, Aw, thank you! =) I means a lot to hear you say that.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 19, 2011 1:43 pm

My split ends go up pretty high. If I was to cut them all, I would probably be shaving off at least five inches. I really need to at least trim the bottoms again, but I don't know where the hair cutting scissors are! ^;_;^

Also, I don't think my hair wants to grow longer than it is now. You know how some people have hair that pretty much refuses to grow any longer than it already is? That's how my hair is now, methinks.

Thanks. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu May 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Your welcome, Lara Smile

Oh gosh Kathryn, now I wish I had a skirt like that >.< I watched both videos, and it's amazing what that skirt can do! Unfortunately, there is no way I can spend money on clothes right now.

I wasn't going to share these pictures, in all honesty, I just wanted something to take a picture of. I grabbed my favorite hat, threw on some lipstick and my grandma's pearls and...yea. This is the result!

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 Picture004 Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 Picture003

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Aren't those skirts amazing! ^o_o^ I've wanted one ever since I saw them in Portland, Oregon when I went to the Saturday Market with my love in April of 2009. Unfortunately, they tend to be like... $70, so I definitely felt a great need to snag the one I got when I saw it for $33.

Ryona, you seriously look amazing in those photos! I love cloches, and that one looks fantastic on you. Red lipstick suits you wonderfully, and the jewelry you're wearing works really well with the whole look.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks Kathryn. I thought I looked sort of silly, but I guess that is because I hardly dress up anymore. I didn't know it was called a cloche. I learn something new everyday! I tend to wear it when I'm going out because it keeps the sun out of my eyes. I wish I had a lighter colored one though. Also, its not quite as malliable as other cloches I've seen before. Otherwise, it's perfect Smile

I always thought I looked overdone in red lipstick, and it doesn't help that my lips are ultra sensitive to anything. They chap up quickly and most lipsticks and glosses look terrible within a couple of hours, if not sooner. Otherwise, I think I would wear lip color more often Smile

I need to start dressing up more. In fact, I pulled out a dress to wear today to my brother's concert. What's the point of great goodwill deals if I never wear the product? LOL
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Kathryn the first picture is completely stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri May 20, 2011 12:47 am

Ryona, I have a similar problem when it comes to applying anything on my lips. It sucks.

However, I think it's kind of all in your head. I think it's really easy to dress down red lips. Personally, I have a hard time feeling like I can even pull off red lips. Pink works better for me with my colouring.

Thanks, Elric.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat May 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Kathryn, you're gorgeous as always ^_^ I'm mimicking Ryona's sentiments about the first picture because I don't really know what words could describe that look, but it's an odd hybrid of adorable and beautiful XD

Now, Ryona... Let me pick my jaw up off the floor, first... Absolutely gorgeous for all of the reasons that Kathryn stated and then so many more. Silvone is a very, very lucky man ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat May 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Embarassed <-- my expression is somewhere between these two emotes --> Flirt

Thanks, Gunneh!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Awww! Gunneh, you're a total sweetie. Oh! A friend of mine described that first picture of me as "innocent, yet mysterious," and I think that may be about as accurate as we'll be able to get with it.

EDIT
This is just because I thought it was funny... I took these pictures today and put them together. Today is a special day, you know...

I call this picture "Rapture..."

Post yo' Picture! - Page 10 052111Rapture3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

HAH! Awesome! Clap

Hopefully the scam'll cause people to research the real thing instead of dismissing the entire notion.

Well executed! Everything is in just the right spot, and the lighting is great! xD

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm glad people are finding this as amusing as I found the very idea of it. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

There's a reason we don't know the day or the hour. If we did, people would stop working and do the kinds of things they did because of this whole hoax. And it won't be this huge event like you sometimes see in movies. When the real thing is supposed to happen, it's more likely that nobody will even realize it.

More importantly, though, any day could be a person's last. We're to live life in readiness and fullness and let the future remain in the future. Knowing the exact timing of things would make people crazy, and this whole May 21st thing is a case in point. Nod
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 am

Apparently I'm a total sweetie and I made Ryona mimic emoticons ^_^ I can live with this Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next