FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production

2 posters

Go down

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production Empty The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production F4pxqr

~When all hope is lost and the people cry for salvation, heroes will rise to answer the call~

In a war torn land where peace is in the darkest corner, heroes must rise to bring peace to the land. Their journey however, is filled with peril for a demi-diety/god/mythical being seeks to rain down chaos upon the living. With the unity of the people torn by the war that ravages the land, all hope seemed lost... until a glimmer of hope reveals itself in the form of a guardian/wiseman. This guardian informs the heroes of an artifact that could grant them salvation however, the key to obtaining the artifact rests in the hands of a royalty gone missing...

Prologue: A meeting between strangers...

In the dark of night, Jenault, a small western village under the rule of the Ranzall kingdom suffered a fate any other village might have had when caught in the middle of war between three kingdoms. The kingdom of Freylon, launched an offensive against Ranzall starting with eliminating the far villages of the western kingdom, Jenault being one of them. The attack only lasted for a couple hours. It was all the time the Freylon knights needed to rid the village of life and property.

Amidst the battle, two souls crossed paths, neither being friend nor foe. These brave warriors valiantly stood up against the knights of the invading kingdom and with their deed, managed to save two lives.

Abel. A white knight with no master, whose only intention was to pass through the village was dragged into battle by a whim to save a courageous life.

Azalea. A highly skilled, free spirited woman whose ties remain unknown, while seeking refuge in the village's inn, got herself tangled up in the invasion as well.

Two souls drawn to the heat of battle, both with different objectives crossed paths this night. And just as fast as they have met, the two souls parted ways, each following their beliefs and destiny. Will they ever meet again? Or will both of them find themselves forever lost in the endless waltz of war?

Chapter 1: Destruction's wake

-

Last edited by Ethereal on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production Empty Re: The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Hm, do you have an idea for your character? I'm slow on getting ideas together lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production Empty Re: The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm

I do have a plan to use a character from one of my RP's. He'll be edited to fit this roleplay. What's keeping you from creating a character? A skeleton? If that's the case, let's go with the simplest one.

Appearance:
Name:
Magic(s):
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm

ah no, I'm just kind of dull on ideas. I was hoping I could see yours and get inspired LOL
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Ohh! OK let me fix him up then.

Will have him up shortly.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 pm

The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production 9kmfli

Name: Abel
Height: 6"0
Weight: 186 lbs.
Class: Knight/Mage
Affiliation: (Will come up with this soon)
Magic Proficiency: Ice
Weapon/Shield: Deep Freeze/Glacier

Background: (Will edit this when we flesh out more details about the world)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Appearance:
The Call for Hope ~ An Eternity/Ether production Elwen_11
Name: Azalea Morrow
Weapon(s):
-Shortsword
-Leather Whip with metal dual-hook on the end
-Bow and Quiver
Class: Predominantly a Ranger/Archer, but with some Red Mage styled skills
Magic:
-Fire
Personality: -will edit-
Brief Bio: -will edit-
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Very Happy You finally came up with one! Now, to talk about the land... which is kinda hard. How should we go about this?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

What do we want to include? One major continent, or multiples that are connected by land bridges or divided by water?

Mountains, swamps, caverns, winterlands, hotlands, canyons, plains
Villages, Kingdoms, Towns, trading ports?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Multiple continents would be ideal but since we're doing this 1x1, we could go with one big continent divided into yeah, mostly Kingdoms and the respective villages and towns under their rule.

One trading port should be enough but with the war going on, it should be rendered useless.

Perhaps we can add a few magical caves or some sort of creepy places with legends.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Good. Caverns in the north, perhaps marshlands to the south. Forests are a definite.

Now how many Kingdoms, what are their names, and so on and so forth?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm

How many can we handle? I can name a few, like three kingdoms max. Village names would have to be made up on the go.

North - Caverns & 1 kingdom
East - 1 kingdom & trading port
West - 1 kingdom & mountains
South - Marshland/Deadlands

Kingdoms:
Gelbania
Freylon
Ranzall
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Amazing. What else do we need? What's our deity-villain like?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah that, I'm out of villains right now. xD Can you whip something up?

Perhaps a creature who dwells among man or a completely hideous being that resides in the marshlands/deadlands while growing in power.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:39 pm

I was thinking perhaps the infamous dragon deity kind of thing. A dragon being that disguises himself as a man, and walks amongst others though always carries an atmosphere of danger and ominousness about him. Something like that? Seeks only destruction?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Perfect fit! So destruction follows him wherever he goes right? If that's the case, then it's really a perfect fit. This guy has a name?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Erebus. Perhaps he is the reason for war as well, having cast some magic veil of anger over the Kingdoms, or is fixating attacks on each Kingdom that started the war by making the Kingdoms think they were attacking each other.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Excellent! Let's go with that.

We should probably add one more kingdom. The one that houses our missing royalty and artifact. I plan to put the kingdom in the center of our continent atop the "Great Pillar" a massive land formation that stretches to the skies... something like that xD

When that's settled maybe we can start the IC?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Sure, but you're starting it! LOL I just have been chucking out all my good starting posts lately lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I completely understand. xD Seems I need a bit more time then.

I'll try writing a good starting post now but no promises that I can post it quick.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Posted Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 pm

I have completely forgotten your love for long detailed posts. Razz

Replied.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you hon! Lol. I do miss roleplaying with you Very Happy Such a wonderful writer... I'll be done with a fresh response soon.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

It's a real pleasure to be playing with you again. Wink Now let's try to turn this into a masterpiece.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 am

Gonna reply in a short while. Just got to wait for all the distractions to my writing to fall asleep. xD (and the end of the movie I'm watching)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down