FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 32 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Nothing inspires me more than a cool spring breeze. For whatever reason my creativity and motivation skyrockets. Failing that a cool spring/summer night breeze will do the trick. Couldn't tell you why.

If you could relive one event in your life what would that event be and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 32 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Gadreille Wed May 11, 2011 1:18 pm

I guess I want to relive getting married. I'd change a few things about the ceremony, the people invited, and the honeymoon that I didn't take.

When you get/got married, do/did you have a theme?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by UnfortunateBountyHunter Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

nope, i'll have a 100+ song playlist. oh yeah, Linkin Park all the way!

if there is one memory you can erase permanently from your memory, what would it be and why?

UnfortunateBountyHunter
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Walking in on my mom and dad would rate high. O_o

If you could have any animal, real, mythical or fictional, for a pet, what would you choose?

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm

This one. Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 32 PUrfZ

That's right. Dancing Seagull

Same Question!!!
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed May 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Easy mate, a Dragon. Dragon pwns every other pet out there.

What is a memory you cherish deeply?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Great question! I have many but the one I am going to share with you is an important one. When I was 14 I went on a trip to Peru as a school thing. It was during the summer so it was nice down there as it was there winter. For a portion of the trip I went hiking in the Andes Mountains to visit Machu Picchu. I will never forget that after hiking for 4 days the first view I got of the Inca ruins spread out over that mountain top. I knew for a fact right then and there that History would always be a big part of my life.

Same question! (What memory do you cherish?)

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editied link to work)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Sitting in the room (whatever it was called) where they kept my son just after he was born. I got to sit there and watch him in the first moments of his life. I got to interact with him, be the first to really play with him. And I managed to take some amazing pictures. Something I will never forget.

What is the most enjoyable place you have ever visited? (anywhere...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Probably California, with Nevada as a close second. Both were incredibly gorgeous and breathtaking.

Do you think you'll be living in the same area 10 years from now?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:24 am

Same State? Yes. Same city? Most probably. Same house? Definitely not.

Is there a tourist-y area that you love for reasons other than the main attractions?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am

I don't know if this counts but Hiroshima because of it's okonomiyaki. You have not had good okonomiyaki till you have had it in Hiroshima. I know the Japanese part of my family is from Yokohama but Hiroshima just clicks with me in a way Yokohama doesn't. That and the food is better there.

Same Question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 am

There's a lot of tourist areas in downtown Chicago, but I don't know the area well enough and definitely don't like anything about the city, so no for there. However, in the Quad Cities, where I'm from/moving back to, there's something called the Skybridge, which changes colors at night that for some reason is kind of cool. It's nice looking down at the Mississippi River.

What is something you own that you consider lucky or nice to have on you?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm not superstitious at all, but my boyfriend brought me back a little souvenir coin from the Natural History Museum in D.C. when he was there for a business trip. I had that in my pocket when I was taking my oral exams, and it was surprisingly reassuring to have that little piece of him with me that whole time. I joke that some of his calm energy rubbed off on it because he's always the one with the rational, calm perspective on everything when I'm freaking out.

What's something you own that always reminds you of a special person in your life?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:26 am

Aww, I like that. That's really cute, Silvan!

I have a lot of things I own that remind me of Axiom, actually. Smile I suppose a constant reminder are the rings he's given me, which I always wear/never take off. One of them has his birthstone in it, and one of them was a gift early on in our relationship that has my favorite stone in it - opal.

What is something you used to love a lot but now feel you have grown out of?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 am

Hmmm...tough question as I cherish my past. It made me who I am after all. But there is an item I have literally outgrown. On my 13 birthday my sister got me a Griever Ring, a replica of the ring worn by Squall Leonheart in FF8. I wore that ring till it longer fit my finger and then it spent a couple years on a silver chain around my neck. Right now though it is in my safety deposit box alongside far more monetary valuable items but none with that sort of emotional value. I haven't seen or talked to my sister in quite awhile.

What is your favourite saying and why is it your favourite?

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 am

^ That's pretty cool, Hisoka. Replicas of things that you are into always seem cool when you're younger. I had a gold-plated One Ring from LotRs when I was a kid lol, but now I wouldn't wear it.

Probably my favorite saying is a quote from Allison Keys from the mini-series Taken. There were so many awesome quotes by her. She was extremely insightful. It's hard to really decide which I like best, but this one for sure always stuck with me.

"Even when we know we'll never find the answers, we have to keep on asking questions."

If you could change your name to anything, what would you want it to be?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

Quite honestly, I have no desire to change my name. It's unique enough that not everyone has it, and I think it just suits me. But if I had to pick, I might go with Eri, since I've used that character for a lot of role-plays and stories in the past and she's kind of like my alter ego.

If you could go back and re-live and/or re-do one day of your life, what would it be and why?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 am

^ That's a really cute name, but it's nice you're so attached to your real name. :]

Good question. I couldn't really affect any of the big mistakes I've made in the past in just one day, so I'd probably go back to relive something that I really enjoyed that I'd want to experience again. That would probably either be when Axiom and I shared our first kiss or that night of New Years this past year when we saw each other for the first time again in over a year, because that was one of the most magical nights of my entire life.

What's something you don't really remember all that well or that has started fading but you really wish you remembered clearly?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 am

I really can't answer that question as I have been blessed or cursed ,depending on your viewpoint, with near prefect memory. Of course there are several things I try not to think about, mostly my parents for reasons that are obvious to me.

Lets pass this question on to a person who hopefully can properly answer it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 pm

I wish I remembered when Silvone and I were first dating. We dated for four years, but I remember so little of it, compared to he. There is always something I wish I could remember better, my memory fades so quickly. I've finally figured that it is probably due to the fact that I have very little REM sleep.

What is something you are hoping your future holds for you?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 pm

That is perhaps the easiest question I have been asked yet. And the answer is the streets, it won't happen but that doesn't mean a man can't dream about it. The thrill of hitting curves, the rush of NOS pouring through direct injection ports. I miss it like a one misses a lover's touch.

What is something you miss with an empty longing?

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

I'm not sure there is anything I miss quite like that. (I did feel that way more so than anything else in my life about Axiom last year.)

I suppose the closest thing now would be my grandpa (my dad's dad). My family and I would go out to eat every Sunday with him somewhere nice, and we'd spend the whole afternoon together. My brother and I were really close to him, and he was a great man. He had the most interesting life. He was knighted by the queen after WWII. (In addition to fighting in the war, he also served as a rescuer, going out and bringing back injured soldiers to the infirmaries. During one such mission, his tank was bombed, and everyone inside but him died. He escaped with a little loss of hearing in one ear.) He also was a professional race car driver in Germany and lived a good portion of his life in that country. That's where he met his wife (my dad's mother). Because he was knighted, he didn't have to pay taxes in western Europe, but he chose to move back to the States anyway. He was a real joker and a tough guy, but the nicest man you could ever meet. He was actually the inspiration behind our mascot, Charlie the ghost (as it is written in his description). It was really hard on all of us when my grandpa passed away. He died December 8, 2004.

Who is the most influential person in your life?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Another easy one, my now deceased Father. The man was a saint and a genius rolled into one person, there wasn't anything he didn't know how to do it seems. Everything from horses to advanced electronics, nothing escaped his grasp to understand and master. He is the reason I got into mechanics, and racing. I grew up on the family farm and to earn extra income my Father use to fix equipment and cars in his spare time. My earliest memories are watching him work on various things in the machine shop/garage we had. The smell of oil and gasoline are tired inexorably with those memories. And around the age of 12 he took to educating me seriously in the arts of mechanics. By the time I was sixteen I had learned everything he had to teach me. He died a year later and life has never been the same since. I am ashamed to say I didn't handle his death all that well, but enough about such sad memories.

What is your favourite pastime?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:24 pm

That's really sad about your father, Hisoka. It's lovely that such things as smells like oil and gasoline will forever remind you of him though. I'm sure a big part of him lives on in you, especially since he managed to teach you everything he knew.

Let me see... That's a good question. There are lots that occur to me right away, but the biggest one would probably be gaming, as dorky and inactive as that is. I've been a gamer since a really young age when my grandpa (ooo, the man I referred to in my last post here) bought my brother and I a Nintendo console. I was hooked since, and now to this day I still devote at least an hour a day to playing a video game. It's just a part of me now, and it's as much of an addiction as it is a true passion.

What is your dream job?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 am

Exactly what I am doing now, tuning cars and fixing them. You'd have to kill me to make me quit this job. The fact the money is awesome doesn't hurt either, and the car shows...Women, men, cars done to the nines. This job has it all and more, plus the Boss is an old friend of my father. That and a shop smells of oil and gasoline.

Lets pass this question on to the next person.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 am

My dream job is to sit at my desk, in my own house, and write my novels. Of course, I will already have to be a successful writer to do this and nothing else, but that is my dream job.

Same question again ('tis a good question).

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm

A dream job, eh? Ideally, I guess, it's one where I'm not tied to one place and/or institution. I like to be mobile, free, without something binding me. Maybe some freelance work as a programmer/consultant or some such. Chances of that are pretty slim right now, but hey, doesn't hurt to dream? Smile

While the question is definitely a good one, I'll keep this fresh by asking: If you had to use one word to describe yourself, what would it be and why?
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

If I had to describe myself in one word that word would have to be Freedom. This would be the word I would use because I believe in living life free and how I choose to, burden neither by the exceptions of brainless society or meaningless words. I pay my bills, work my 9 to 5, and donate to charity, nothing else can this world expect of me.

What is past time has turned into an obsession for you?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Hmmmm...
There must be something I'm obsessed wiith.... Writing? Artwork? Artwork was never a pastime, though; it was pretty much always an obsession. xD Only not really, because I don't exactly do art day in and day out... So , hm. I guess I'm the wrong person to answer this one. Razz I'll pass it forward.

What pastime has turned into an obsession for you?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 pm

(Yeah, I may be a newbie, but this seems to be the easiest way to get to know people here, so forgive me if anyone finds my joining in as an intrusion. ^_^)

For me, that's gotta be gaming. When I was a kid, I didn't play video games at all. I was always just outside screwing around and doing bad things. From time to time, I'd come inside and watch my older sister(s) playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis, but playing the games was never a major interest to me. Sure, I'd actually play it once or twice, but it just didn't feel right to me back then. But that was back in the day when side scrolling games with little to no story were the big things. And if you actually WANTED to know the story involved, you had to search high and low to find it. I went through one or two consoles and a handheld playing games from time to time until I stumbled upon Final Fantasy 9 at a friends house. I only played 10 minutes of it, but I needed more. The first one I could find and play for more than a period of minutes happened to be Final Fantasy 7 though. And after that, I was hooked. Now I can't go an hour without thinking about video games, and I sometimes go into withdrawal if I don't play 'em. XD

Has there ever been that ONE girl/guy that was out of your life before you had the chance to tell them how you really felt, and would you change that if you could?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next