FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodlines (IC ~Recruiting Players~)

+2
Seer
Yuina
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bloodlines (IC ~Recruiting Players~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloodlines (IC ~Recruiting Players~)

Post by Trinity Veritas Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Layla slowly move her hand away from her face and looked up at the figure that stood in the doorway. His stature was much larger than her own, which should have probably frightened her but it only distracted her from the emotions swirling around her. As she looked at him more closely she noticed something that caused her heart to skip a beat. He had eyes held the same crimson gleam that she had seen in her reflection against puddles of water after she had been turned.

She leaned up onto the tips of her towards him and looked into his eyes in amazement.
“They’re just like mine…” she managed to say barely above a whisper. The thought that there might actually be others like her lingered until she heard the man speak to her.

She drew her eyes away from his and looked down at his open hand.
“My…My name is Layla.” She began to gather her composure by straightening her back and repressed as many emotions as her ability would let her. Slipping her hand into his open palm, Layla was comforted by the firmness of it. The scars that made their mark upon his face made it evident that he was a fierce fighter, and she wondered how someone like that could appear to be friendly.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3